>need cardio
>want to go for a run
>only 6 degrees out
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/tips-for-running-on-snow-and-ice-2911022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put my cock in her butt to keep it warm

jumping jacks, mountain climbers, pushups, situps, 10ea, cycle to failure.

Are pushups and situps considered cardio? I ended up running anways, just put on a shit ton of layers.

6 degrees is great running weather
unless you're a brainlet Fahrenheiter

Burpees, jumping lunges, side shuffles, jump rope. You can also try dot drills, that shits tough.

Run fast

run

Be white.

How is that a problem? People here train in temperatures below -20 degrees Celsius on a regular basis.

go for a run, faggot

people run in arctic temps just put your dildo on the counter before you leave fag

Treadmills are literally 500$. Fucking poorfag.

And growing some balls and running outside regardless of the weather costs nothing.

Gotta do diamond pushups though and make sure the diamond is only as big as one you can afford

Cost the medical bills for frost bite and slipping on ice and cracking your skull open

verywell.com/tips-for-running-on-snow-and-ice-2911022

Are fahrenheiters really that soft? Come on, what frostbite? At 6 degrees? That's only -14 celsius, it's not that cold. Just don't run in flip flops and you're good.

You mean celsius? That's more that enough
Do HIIT

surely he doesnt mean Celsius, 6 degrees is practically summer at that point.

Just make a cup of coffee and shitpost on Veeky Forums, all while accepting your inevitable winter bulk like me.

Toughen up, pussy.

Nigga anything that gets your heart rate to a certain point is considered cardio

go for a run
make this thread again when it gets actually cold

6 degrees F is great running weather. Anything above -10 F is comfy, although breathing will be harder so watch out for that.

go for a run bitch. havent yiu ever had icicles in your eyebrows?

just fucking go lmao

>6 degrees
>cold
top kek