Why do people high five Veeky Forums?

Why do people high five Veeky Forums?

I don't fucking get it...
Hurr you did a 2plate squat let's high five!

Especially females...

bump

It’s called “encouragement”

I encourage you to kill yourself

ive never seen a girl squat 2 pl8

but stop being autistic OP. people get hype and like to celebrate

fuck you middle aged white man

Celebration.

Are you autistic?

It's something friends do. Hence why you don't get it

I use it as a way to get close to bitches. Shaking a woman's hand feels unnatural, high fives and hugs is where it's at.

i have now seen the one true forever alone post on Veeky Forums. Thank you op, now i know that someone is always a level below me on loneliness

you sound like a friendless virgin that's never had a friend and certainly has never lifted with a bro.

opinion discarded.

Go collect your welfare check you subhuman nigger. You're running low on fried chicken and watermelon. Shawneequay-sha and your 7 juvinile delinquent kids are out of kool-aid.

Kill yourself

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand high fiving. The choreography is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of social conventions most of the meaning will go over a typical autist's head. There's also females' supportive outlook, which is deftly woven into their mannerisms - their personal philosophy draws heavily from Tony Robbins literature, for instance. The Chads understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these gestures, to realize that they're not just encouraging- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike high fives truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the existencial catchphrase "Give me five," which itself is a cryptic reference to Vonnegut's WWII epic Slaughterhouse-Five. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as a female expectantly raises her hand up right in front of him after successfully squatting 225 pounds. What fools... how I pity them.

well memed friend

6/10

>being this autistic

>posting subhuman weeb who goes by the name of 'lordcreepypeepee"

no wonder you dont understand basic human interaction

I high five girls because I want physical contact but I dont want to be weird.

spbp

apt for pasta

>females
>2plates

heh.

fuck you got me

>that guy who high fives in between sets

>not doing high fives 5xF
You'll get some crazy bro gains

I've seen two-three skinny DYELs literally clapping and cheering and high-five as they did box jumps

they were exchange students, one was american the others european maybe german or something

it was bizarre

>I don't fucking get it...
Unsurprising

fresh variation of an old pasta
7.5/10

To make their hands grow, dumbass

Go to a better gym

Get some friends and you'll understand it

Still underrated