Anyone try pic related? If so what is the verdict?

It’s shit . Use injectable T.

Transdermal test is mediocre. What are your bloods?

It's free that's why I'm curious.
No idea, I've never /frauded/ before

just pin pussy

Stay away from any loved ones, you could be a good absorber but it's transference is the real worry.

I rubbed two on my shoulders, we shall what happens

Can you buy that shit over the counter or is it forbidden to the goyim?

Forbidden to the goyim in developed countries, I'm lucky enough to have a family member that gets it for nothing

It's okay, Doctors like to prescribe it because it's fucking super expensive compared to the intravenous stuff. As it's been echoed, be FUCKING careful around people with that shit, and if you have young children, or regular contact with young children, just do them a favor and don't use it on your arms at least.

If you're /fraud/ing you have better options, but I guess you can't beat free.

Dunno if it's psychosomatic or not but I'm rushing pretty hard off those two tubes

do you rub it on your testicles?

Shoulders brah

I see.

This is absolutely true.
It can fuck up women.

you're fuckin retarded. you don't really feel anything until 6-8weeks on test so i hope you have more tubes.

>Young children
>Not giving them extra test so they grow up Chads
Disappointed in you user

Shove it up your ass for maximal absorption

If any of you idiots actually try giving roids to your kids make sure you also give them aromatase inhibitors so their growth plates don't close while they're 4 ft tall....

What if i rub it in my butt? Nobody's gonna touch it there

Use gloves or be like Drumpf and don't shake hands.

Be careful around pets as well as people, OP. If you use it don't allow your cats or dogs around your dirty clothes or your sheets.

Trash.

My test was 190 when the doc prescribed it and I just ended up with constant irritation at the application site. At best my test levels went up to ~ 550 - 600.

Now I'm on 100 mg of test cyp once a week and my levels are frequently 800+.

>190
Shit bro

what if you filled a pool with this stuff and dumped in a bunch of kids and women for a week? what would happen