What's your skin care routine, Veeky Forums?

What's your skin care routine, Veeky Forums?
Mine;
>cleanse
>clay mask(once a week)
>toner
>spot treatment
>moisturize
>sunscreen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jizz from gay bro 3 times a week. No homo.

This is bait right?

Enjoy looking like shit at 30

scrub and toner daily, my fucking nose gets full of blackheads easily so i have to get my pores squeezed once a month. Also sunscreen if I'll be out in the sun for any extended length of time.
>inb4 faggot
Don't knock ittill you try it, I feel like a radiant god 2 days after.

>my fucking nose gets full of blackheads easily so i have to get my pores squeezed once a month

they're probably just sebaceous filaments

My what now?

>sensitive skin soap
>cerave lotion
>can't use anything else
Severe eczema, by the way

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

yeah that's what they are. Fucking despise them, i'll have to try using a clay mask regularly. Anyone have a brand suggestion?

I'm 32, m8.

Came here for this

I use bulldog it's great

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

putting all that stuff on your face is what makes the skin bad in the first place. The skin is made to handle itself without any creams and soaps.

water

Friendly reminder that sunscreen is a potent xenoestrogen

Stop using it

>tfw pale
Gonna have to wait till summer

youtube 'My secret for healthy looking skin and hair | Pietro Boselli'

everything you need to know. It's not as complicated as some runts try and make out desu.

>Razor burn scars
I fucked it. Should I see a dermatologist? I've had these things for a few years.

Spoken like a true retard

/thread

Oh yeah? You don't shower either do you?

sunscreen is the only thing on OP's list that's preventive. the rest is just fag shit. saying you'll look like shit at 30 without using a moisturizer and exfoliator regularly is like saying you'll like like shit at 30 if you don't put on make up every day.

Yeah ok, you layer up sunscreen every day and don't wash any of it off your face and see how nice you look

literal retards, i bet you guys think infants don't get pimples.

Have you ever seen an infant with oily or dry skin? Adults are different from infants you sarcastic cunt

The blood of those who didn't make it.

>What's your skin care routine
being a man.

I use a cleansing milk in the shower and moisturise. Shave every three days. Scrub and sauna once a week. I've also used eye balm ever since I had a lid infection.

im not a woman or faggot so just showering is enough.

Based
Check em

>tfw the anti-acne creme gives me more acne
just fucking end my life

I bet you don't clean your ass

Stripping all of the oils of your face too often along with hot water can make the skin go into oil production overdrive. Wash your face with a gentle soap like Cetaphil or some baby soap with lukewarm water and your hands. Only use the acne product every other day. Maybe even space them out more than that. Diet is huge when it comes to acne as well.

I got banned for making a skin care thread yesterday

Careful OP

Mine is to only eat fresh raw meat, fresh raw eggs, raw cheese, raw milk, and raw butter. Skin looks naturally beautiful, hair is thick and shiny, and teeth are stronger and whiter than ever.

I use a weekly face scrub, daily moisturizer with sunscreen, and use extra strength clearasil with salicylic acid.

I’m 36 and on TRT, 200mg of Test Cyp per week. When I was a teen and hit puberty I got bad acne and had oily skin. I’m doing everything I can to keep that at pay while pinning that test.

So far it works pretty well.

this is what you sound like

Cool water, 3/4 times a day
Normal shower soap once a day

I had acne when I was a teen and those creams never helped. Stopped using them and just showered my face with warm water and the acne was gone.