What's wrong with my arm

What muscle is this and how do I stop isolating it so damn much? Shits growing like a weed

That's an abscess dipshit

go to a doctor retard

Why it's just a spider bite

nigga it might be venomous

Holy shit the entire top suddenly turned white and I'm getting hot flashes fuck fuck I live 30 miles from any doctors and can't go for 3 days

Where do you live? Several insect/animal bites will create an infection. Lance it with a sterilized needle/blade, drain it, apply antibiotic ointment rinse repeat.

Sorry I was just fucking around. However the point of the thread is I stopped taking the antibiotics and tho it healed on top I think it at thru my forearm muscle some. It kinda feels like it's split..will this become a problem if I keep lifting?

Faggot

>I stopped taking the antibiotics
You are a retard who doesn't understand how antibiotics work. I sure hope you're not a juicer.

No sir

I stopped bc it pretty much healed and seemed like the infection was gone. Maybe it was and it already caused it. It's not terrible but I can't do pullups anymore and it's probably unrelated I'm just paranoid

It was possibly from a dirty needle but I can say with confidence juicers are usually dumber in this regard. Was unlucky.. people like Bostin Lloyd reuse same needle for months I'm not that stupid

Listen here user.

NEVER EVER STOP TAKING YOUR ANTIBIOTICS.
you MUST complete the prescription, or else superbugs, antibiotic-resistant bacteria, WILL develop.

If enough superbugs develop, it has the potential to put humanity back in the stone-ages in terms of disease prevention.

Please, do yourself and all of humanity a favor; consult your doctor always follow his orders to the letter.

Actually someone initially told my it was a clot at the surface but not a dangerous one. Ended up going to ER middle of the night. Got sick outta nowhere, started puking

I know your supposed to finish them I assume it's mainly precautionary though. If I had any issues I would have kept taking them. Your post gib me anxiety

Sorry, i didnt mean to freak you out. You will be fine, your immune system will definitely eat up the (if any) surviving goobers.

But as a rule of thumb, its seriously a good idea to follow through with your prescriptions, for the reason mentioned.

Especially if its for like, Salmonella or some shit.

It's fine I'm a tad reckless bc I don't fear death much, but I don't want to accidentally send the world back to the Stone age :(

Btw the nurse was so smoking hot I was puking bile in front of her. It smelled..hope it turned her on

THAT IS NOT HOW ANTIBIOTICS WORK YOU DUMB FUCK

YOU'RE THE REASON WE GET MRSA, FUCK YOU

>I assume it's mainly precautionary though

fuck you too retard, you're also the reason we have MRSA

stupid fucks

this pissed me off wayyy too much.

>Americans
I can't wait until your niggers finally kill you off for good.

quality (2 phase) bait thread 8/10

I really really hope this guy is just baiting