Have any anons dealt with a epididymal cyst before? I haven't been to a doctor yet, but I am fucking terrified...

Have any anons dealt with a epididymal cyst before? I haven't been to a doctor yet, but I am fucking terrified, apparently it's permanent and surgery can leave you infertile. I don't want to live the rest of my life with a giant inflamed fluid sac on my ballsack. This is torture bros.

Show pic

Pic of your sac OP

Waitin on those sac oils my man how else can
I help you?

I don't want to be banned brehs. This has made my junk an unaesthetic mess.

I assume that your EC is unilateral. In that case if your testicle gets damaged during surgery, there is second testicle which can still produce vital sperm.
After all, infertility as a side effect after surgery is very rare according to my urologist

Thanks man, calmed my nerves a bit. Gonna check into the doctor tomorrow and get it checked out.

Test cancer rates are 30% for 20-30yr, 40% 30-40yr so yeah get it checked. Had a cyst on mine that turned out to be okay and didn't require surgery, it just went after awhile.

I have it too, it's harmless

How long did it take to fade?

>Test cancer rates are 30% for 20-30yr, 40% 30-40yr
Do you have a source to cite for this statistic?

I have an epididymal cyst and I was assured by multiple doctors that it was absolutely no big deal at all, other than the fact that it could potentially become painful if it got larger (it hasn't).

The pain went after a few months and i've had no major issues since. The odd ache now an then.

It was on a poster at a urinal.

Will my junk eventually look presentable? I'm assuming the general inflammation will subside, but will I be stuck with a lump forever?

>and I was assured by multiple doctors that it was absolutely no big deal at all,

You said you haven't seen a dr yet. So you've seen multiple dr's but are consulting a Japanese loli anime forum incase they missed something?

We got a brainlet here.

>look presentable?

I'm afraid... you'll never win a Lovely Bollocks competition ever again user.

Wtf. Yes i do. I got surgery 5 years ago when i started dating with my ex-wife. Because of pain couldnt fuck her. After the surgery (same day) i lost my virginity with her. The day after it hurt as hell.
My test dropped a fucking lot. Like. From 900 to 300. But i was 21 whe i did the surgery.
Even after the test drop i masturbated and fucked her daily for years. And a year ago she got an abortion of what i asumed was my child. But she cheated on me and broke a few months ago so who knows.

If you have any questions ask me

>she cheated on me and broke a few months ago so who knows.

Same bruh, though i kinda let it happen, she clearly had her head turned at a new job, couldn't stand being around her desu. Cheated on her for years, one offs, even gave her herpies that i played off as a oral thing. Shame we actually have kids though and they do destroy your Test.

You playing on getting another gf? You still got useful wingmen? Idk if i can be bothered, I don't get click with people (pic) and the ones i do are auts too. Might tinder and see if anything happens after i cut.

>My test dropped a fucking lot
Christ man, I'm only going on 19, I can't afford to have my test levels drop by that fucking much. Is surgery necessary, because I'm hearing mixed opinions on this. Is it even possible for it to just go away?

Im gonna stay out of the sexual market for a few more months. Maybe a year. I want to improve other stuff. That relationship destroyed me. Its curious. In every test ive taken and all therapist tell me im the opposite of autistic yet im lonely as hell and my bestfriend is autistic too

Is a risk. Maybe the surgery wont damage you.
Can you have sex? I couldnt and that made me go for it.

Is that the one when you have sweaty balls and dick and you itch it loads and you get a cyst of some sort? If so that went in 2 days for me

The thing is that at this point I'd rather not even make myself available for sex. I feel since it'll be a major hindrance having a big ugly cyst on my sack, I don't think many girls my age would be okay with that. Currently it isn't that major of an issue with masturbation.

Go to the doctor, user. Cysts from infections are usually treated via medication. If the doctor needs to syringe drain the cyst, then it needs it. I work in the medical field; any competent MD will work hard at saving as much as possible. Not treating it quickly could result in loss of the testicle.

>inflamed fluid sac on my ballsack
>unaesthetic mess
>big ugly cyst on my sack
Wait, you have a cyst *on* your sack and somehow "diagnosed" it as epididymal cyst? Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what epididymis is? Do you even realize your scrotum and your actual fucking balls not the same thing? You have a skin problem, not a testicular problem, you idiot.