After weeks, get 80 matches on Tinder

>after weeks, get 80 matches on Tinder
>set up fake account with just a body shot
>Change the settings to interested in men and women. "looking for something casual"
>12 hours later
>99+ matches
>my body is pretty normal. 6'5'', 220 pounds, not very defined
>wut

>Change the settings to interested in men and women. "looking for something casual"
most of those matches are gay men you dumb faggot

>put my real job (sounds like a well-paid job)
>picture of me in a shirt
>picture of body (mostly abs)
>17 days now
>364 matches, girls message me first.

A year ago as a student I was much much less successful at that.

Sadly matches are starting to slow down, I think Tinder isn''t showing me as much anymore.

>364 matches, girls message me first.
shiet

Is it well-paying, though?

It's cheat-mode desu. In SEA and 4 times as much as locals with more experience than me.

Only swiped pretty girls though and weeded out all the ladyboys.

>pic related

~

Faggot

Truly cheat mode. Rich dude with Thai fever. lol
Use your condoms, dude.

>SEA

be careful with superAIDS

>Only swiped pretty girls though and weeded out all the ladyboys.

>manages to attach a picture with a 5/10 fatty

Thanks guys, I'll take care. According to wikipedia the rate is just 0.1% though with 90% of those being men. Regardless, I'll not risk anything.

is that supposed to be one of the pretty girls?

Sea doesnt count,my swipe rate is 95 percent rate there and im a 7/10

~

You should see the ugly girls :( puts it all into perspective. Not a pretty one though, I'll go and fetch some examples.

How much of a homosexual do you have to be to put a tilde in every single message you send?

Yeah, Asians tend to have that happen a lot.
Their "Average" is our beautiful, but fuck me lord Buddha fucked their shit up when it comes to being ugly.
>here's an actual picture of a girl I splet with in SEA

I used to live in South Korea :( Bad habit from then. I'll try to reduce them. I don't even notice it anymore

Nah, man. You gotta adapt to their culture~

Only change it if it becomes a problem~

It just makes me read it as though they're trailing off in the conversation.

>Like, do what you want man~
>Like, you what you want man.

LOL, it's SEA mate. When I worked in the Philippines I was averaging 40 likes a day. It's like shooting fish in a barrel, and they make it so easy to talk to.

>dog-faced ladyboy prostitutes flirting with you is "making it"
you need to up your standards desu

post bio

>Well jel

That doesnt fucking coubt. I had horrible pictures of me, when I wasnt Veeky Forums and my hair was all fucked up because of a mistake I did, yet I got an insane amount of matches on tinder(mostly prostitutes and ladyboys)

well?

Satisfied?

these are ugly girls? the fuck are you standards?

>beauty has a price

wonder what that means

>getting matches on tinder means anything
>got +400 matches

[spoiler] I don't wonder [/spoiler]

I wonder how easy it is to travel to SEA or China and teach English and get laid.

How easy is it to get laid there as a Veeky Forums white dude? I have a pretty easy time here and sometimes girls approach me at parties, so I can't be that ugly.

It kinda does, actually. Even if you don't wanna have casual sex, being that attractive means you can score a beautiful wife, for example, or have more chances of getting a promotion. You know, pretty people advantages.

>Only swiped right on attractive girls

Literal lel

I'd literally give le ole lickaroo to all of them.

>match with girl I know
wat do?
she knows me 100%, it's not likely she right swiped by accident

Many people swipe right on people they know. Just talk to catch up, see where it goes, gl user.

I know when I was stationed in Oki I was swimming in Japanese pussy. They love tall white muscular guys. Granted I had my fair share of them not like me because the Japs have a kinda bad relationship with marines because we keep raping and fighting all them but still.
Easy

>tall

Welp 5'10 so that's out the window. Even here in Canada it seems the Asian chicks really care about height more than anything else.

Wasted.

>i am white
youll be fine if you dont take more pussy than you can handle

A fucking leaf.

get confirms 5'10 as King of manlets

also
>a fucking leaf

Wasted digits.

I meant to collect pretty ones as some user was not satisfied with the first match I posted.

I'll look for the worst ones next.

FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

manlets eternally btfo

Here are the worst.

Don't cry leaf, I'm 5'8 lel

Are those all the same girl?

>tfw 5'4
>those digits
its a sign i should just kms

No, all different girls.

I can't really tell the difference desu.

the fact that you think desperate trannies flirting with you would make anyone but the most desperate jealous is even more pathetic.

lmao

Nah dog, it's alpha as fuck. You're literally appending a sperm flagellum to everything you say, like you're gonna knock em up just by talking. It's psychosomatic and shit.

Nice gf.

day of the rake when