I have been lifting for 2months and can only barely do 12 push ups. what do

I have been lifting for 2months and can only barely do 12 push ups. what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7pHvvD7oqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lift for longer then 2 months

If your goal is pushups, then try to do 50 in as few sets as possible. If you have the right mindset, you will see your reps per set and overall sets decrease.

Also be patient

If you want to be better at push ups, do more push ups. Do them every day after your work out, 7 days a week.I do bot give a shit if you're training legs. Just do push ups. Do lay down push ups after your actual push ups for all I care.

Pin test cause you're genetically weak

Become anne hiro because you are ridiculously weak.

Any untrained man should be able to do 20 pushups naturally.

If you aren't doing 30-40 after two months then you are either not training seriously, have poor genes, or are fat AF. Either way, an hero.

do every day or every second day push ups at least 12 and some negative push ups.

You're either a woman or fat.

Everyone should be able to do 12 push ups relatively easily. With the exception of babies and the elderly.

If you've been lifting for 2 months and still can't accomplish 12 push ups and aren't fat, then I don't know what to tell you.

If you ARE fat... why are you asking us what to do? It should be obvious.

what is a negative pushup?

You call yourself fat on the way down and say no one will ever love you on the way up

cringe

It might have to do with form, too.
I've been doing bodyweight exercises for a while now, can do over 10 pullups with perfect form easy, close pullups, pushups, etc.

then I got to read convict conditioning and saw that "good form" (on the book at least) was to be done with the arms much closer together that I had been doing. I can do a lot less now, but I feel it does hit the muscles better.

Most of the faggots saying "20 push ups naturally or kys" are maybe doing wide push ups, which are extremely easy to do.

Do more pushups. I like the idea from to try to get it in as few sets as possible. You can also progress by doing 3x12, then 3x15 Saturday, 3x18 Monday, etc etc.

I laughed. Had a drill sergeant at Benning say this kind of thing to us. It was funny then, and it's funny now.

>negative pushup
youtube.com/watch?v=S7pHvvD7oqA

thanks man!

>got no
>discipline
My favorite was when some idiot farted in formation
>thank you
>private poopy pants

keep working out boi

And then you laugh and end up doing more pushups.
> I'm glad this is amusing to you, 352.
> Platoon - recover.
> Everyone thank 352 for what's about to happen.
> Platoon - half right, face.

>last week of BCT
>getting smoke because dumb ass took apart his bolt and lost a pin in the tar pit
>we had to low crawl pit for 2 hours to find it
>DS had it the entire time
>"I hope you learned an important lesson about securing your gear"
>"yes DS!"
>some idiot in the back says "you can't smoke a rock DS"
>DS gets a huge shit eating grin on his face
>"I'm sure as shit gonna try"
4 hours later, 3 heat casualties, just about everyone puked and a couple of kids crying... I will never forget Private White or DS Dick.

Keep going.

Evangeline's body was so good in Lost

It's still good, even better

If we get on topic:
>be me, June
>struggling to do 10 in a row
>december
>weight down from 240 to 220
>bench up from 110 to 155
>doing 25 with no preparations

you think this is a game?