Does Gastric Bypass surgery work?

>is water wet?
It does exactly what you expect, it restricts the size of ur stomach ie, getting the saturated feeling earlier when eating. You still have to learn not to eat like a pig, Next time use google fatty!

Al Roker says yes.

>you can see my neck
i'm glad boogie is getting "better" but he's delusional if he thinks he has a fucking neck

Stop blogging here you obese faggot

well we all know he doesn't have a spine

Water isn't wet

how has this fat fuck not topped himself yet?

>Also I can open my mouth instead of it being squashed by fat
Jesus fucking Christ how has he only gotten his shit together now, if you can even call gastric bypass that

work on the short term, doesn't on the long term
you may lose weight quickly after, but at some point you will go back to what you were before the operation if you don't learn how to eat and be healthy

Yea, my mom has lost 110kg on it in the past 7 months. You just have to excercise hard and make sure you eat like the doctor tells you to afterwards.

>Autistic boogie posting with slightly Veeky Forums related titles to avoid getting banned
Kill yourself you cancerous fag

Well, Boogie recently lost about 400 lbs. So probably.

>I HAVE A FUCKING KNECK
>KNECK

Is boogie the only one with a kneck?

Yes, it has positive results for about 50% of those that do it over 5 years. Positive results though does not necessarily mean they will be fit, but will have much better health outcomes as many of them are people damaged beyond real repair.

Not many studies for 5 year + data.

Depends on how you judge success. Given the state of the people this surgery is designed for it have very good results with better outcomes than other actions.

Although these people are seriously fucked to start with. Its a numbers and health management game.

It does work and is very successful.

>can afford expensive surgery
>can't afford a razor

Explain

does this fag post about his gay ass weight loss cheating every single day? holy shit

Its all he has going for him since hes an impotent man past his prime.

kek

he sure does, and it doesnt even look like he got anything done hes still a big fat piece of garbage that will just balloon back up because he can't stop eating mayonnaise and being a cuck to his recent divorcee

Also his wife left him kek

>50% chance to die a few months later than predicted
Why does anybody even do this shit?

It worked for me and a few others I know. Some others I know gained alot of the weight back but those people were always 40+ when getting the surgery. I know 6 others that got the surgery like me at an early age. Everyone is slim and looks good, the majority is even athletic. It helped me to go from 320 to 150. Did eat heathy and do cardio. The hardest part is bulking since you can't eat mi'uch at once. Took me 2 years to bulk to 175.

>cheated to lose weight
Fat fucks are failures

You're right. People complement me al' the time on looking good and the weight loss. But I needed that shit to get normal, without the surgery I would've stayed fat and died by the time I'm 30. So now I look good but I'm still this unadjusted fat kid with no self-respect, spine or ambition. The only thing I do good is eat healthy and lift because that's the only thing I know that ever got me any recognition and even that recognition I cheated.

Watching that "My 600 pound life" show, I see the same pattern over and over again: They get their eating habits under control, lose 30-50 pounds in one month, get the surgery, and then their weight loss slows down drastically.

People who get this surgery expect it will magically make them lose weight without having to think about it.

YOU STILL HAVE TO MAKE GOOD FOOD CHOICES AND NOT OVER EAT. IT IS STILL POSSIBLE TO EAT A CALORIC SURPLUS AND GAIN WEIGHT AFTER SURGERY. And most people going into this don't seem to understand that, even when it is explained to them.

Am i the only one who can’t see a neck ?

kek

>boog*e posting

>now i have a fucking neck
no

Because for many they are helping to create a much greater quality of life. They are also adding years not months.

Short term sure, but I refuse to believe this mentally ill piece of shit will see meaningful long term changes.

>Does Gastric Bypass surgery work?
yes

be honest fit
if a hot girl who was perfect for you asked you out but she used to be obese would you say yes?

yea I mean as long as she doesnt eat like she used to then why not. But if she did and didnt at least workout then it might be tough.