Male model workout

Does anyone have a good routine for achieving male model aesthetics? like Abercrombie and Fitch mode.
is anyone here a male model? post experience.

Yes, read the sticky.

SS?

Yes, for 6-12 months, then you move on to another routine like a split or something

bump

genetics + 500 test x failure

reroll genetics x failure

FUCKING FUCK IM 5’9

Whispering grow grow doesnt work anymore

>Does anyone have a good routine for achieving male model aesthetics?
Sucking cocks 1xF

Actual male model here for the past 3 years.
Facial aesthetics are much more important.
The majority of modelling companies prefer skinny-toned models rather than muscular because they're usually trying to sell goods to the average build and skinny is more relatable but also a slim build will have clothes fall better on them.
When I first started out I was recommended a program by other models called Visual Impact by a guy called Rusty I think but I don't know if it's still sold anymore but it worked well for getting a model look and landing most gigs. If you want to model for strength training companies though just do a bodybuilding split desu.

any advice for getting a better posture? models have god tier postures

I'll give you my posture/back health routine
I do Stuart McGill's big 3 every morning, takes about 5 minutes.
Stretch out quads, hammies and hip flexors to prevent any anterior pelvic tilt which looks horrible in modelling unless you're a girl desu.
Then I lie on the ground with my legs on the sofa for 5 minutes and some other things (found it in a section of the 4 hour body book)
Overall takes about 15 passive minutes every morning but the posture and back health effects are pretty much instant and good for preventing injury
hope it helps

Modeled for a short stint just after I got out of college.

Honestly, it's the HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME meme IRL. I'm 6'1", have a face that looks like Jared Leto, and I'm built like a linebacker (this doesn't matter because I'm terribly autistic).

If you're a fatty you can diet down and see if you have it, if you're a skeleton lord, and you're ugly you might just be SOL.

Do whatever you can to get a lower BF percentage, this tends to maximize facial aesthetics, keep your skin clean (no acne), and be clean shaven i.e. no soybeards.

>Then I lie on the ground with my legs on the sofa
dunno what you mean here.
also I'm surprised there isn't any shoulder and chest stretching for upper body
and thanks.

Do exersises that work your upper body.

And be reborn with a better face and hari.

Lmao sorry that seemed vague but yeah I don't have a box so I do this with my sofa instead.
But yeah just download some pdf's of McGill or the 4 hour body section on the back

my build is fine i think, quite lean and a classic hardgainer but my frame is pretty good. i am really handsome in the face though.

This.

Male (fitness) model as well. My body is better than most people I work with, but I don't have the look like they do (jawline sucks). Someone who has a better jaw is more likely to get casted. Only advantage that I have is that I'm Asian/can pass for black/Spanish/etc so I'm great for casting when they wanna do more than just white.

Honestly, I have muscle from years of working out so even when I take a year off lifting, everything comes back so quickly. The hard part is staying lean because it's hard to have a normal life when you're eating so little.

My mind is strong though so I can do gvt on a fast which I think is what sets me apart from a lot of people/why my body tends to look better than most people.

Also, This. In most cases, you're just a mannequin. So being jacked doesn't matter unless you're in your underwear. Abs matter more than anything else though as they don't affect how clothes fall on your body

How were your social skills at the beginning? I've done three shoots but I'm an incredibly awkward person and I don't really know what to do, face- or position-wise.

Isolate your iliacus muscle. Lay on your back, knees bent, and flex one hip slowly while relaxing rectus femoris as much as possible. Push gently down into the floor with the other foot and tense your abdomen slightly before the light to reduce the load, allowing for your iliacus to pull most of the weight. Do this for 5 times on one leg, close your eyes for 30 seconds, then stand up and feel your balance. Repeat on other leg. Photograph and/or film your posture before and afterwards.
t. physiology teacher

olympic lifting while limiting calorie intake works surprisingly well for the male model body. The most important thing about modeling is facial aesthetics, frame, and height. Strength based training is the best method develop the athletic twink physique that looks very well in clothes

Pls give a picture

> 6'4, 40" chest, proportional waist, 34" hips, shoe size 11, but face ugly af
> tfw I'm male butterface