Ask a beta male everything

Ask a beta male everything

Why do you think you're beta and not omega?

This is 100% me.

>keeps secrets
What's beta about that?
>believes life is not fair
But it's not.

This.

Anyways, I'm a gamma male faggots.

I think I have most of the typical beta traits

I guess keeping secrets (about yourself) is a sign of a lack of confidence. Alpha males don't give a fuck.

And I agree, life is not fair, but an alpha doesn't complain because he's a winner anyway.

Complaining is one thing, but claiming life is fair is some American-tier stupid shit.

Every single one fits me.. fuck

Well Veeky Forums?

>Social
>Embarrassed easily
Pick one normie

They literally did pick one user.

Kinda fucked that social anxiety automatically dumps you into straight beta territory

>Kinda fucked that beta behavior makes you a behavior

???

Stop being afraid of people user.

Easier said than done lmao

>lmao

Stop being passive. Just acknowledge you're fucking up, and continue to fuck up anyway. The point isn't to not be socially awkward, it's to be socially awkward but push on anyway.

Graph made by alpha-male larpers.

>just stop having cancer bro

>Hide's flaws

Not the guy you were replying to but this is kinda shit advice

>comparing stuttering and insecure body language to cancer

This is fucking pathetic. Self victimization at it's very worst.

It's a start. He's afraid to fail. You can't improve until you're willing to be uncomfortable.

>asks for permission
Guess who gonna be chad tomorrow?

>not realising social anxiety is much more than ‘just b urself lol’ and ‘don’t care what people think’

Kek

>Alpha's are impeccable people and do not have faults.

We all struggle with personality quirks, nothing about any of these is beta or alpha. The difference is analyzing and identifying which one of these negative traits you have, and taking steps to better yourself accordingly.

Thats what being an alpha is, always striving for the best of yourself. No matter how far down you start. Truth is, plenty of chads are thot magnet betas.

Uh huh. Okay. Yeah. Have fun being miserable.

>Alpha
>Doesn't want to be perfect (which means doesn't want to be perfect)
Yeah sure

I think what you don’t understand is that people with anxiety realise their state of mind is retarded but are often powerless to stop it; it’s an unconscious force more often than not that needs to be unlearned

Can confirm. We all gonna make it though. I hope.

Starting therapy soon at college so let’s hope so man

>don't care what anyone thinks lol
>proceed to get ass kicked, screamed at and trash thrown at you

Why would I want to ask myself any questions on a cambodian carpet weaving forum?

When did I say to not care about what anyone thinks? Find the post where I said that. Go ahead.

No one is going to throw trash at you over what you do retard. The only way anyone would want to fight or scream at you is if you offend or disrespect them. Those things are easily avoidable.

>be me
>appear to be alpha with no anxiety around girls or anyone
>also have crippling depression that makes it impossible to care about others or focus on tasks.
>go to doctor and get pill for depression and therapist
>start to have anxiety talking to people and other beta attributes such as caring about others and falling in love with useless thots
>start doing great in career and can focus
>pill causes minor side affect
>get taken off pill by doctor for 3 weeks
>become alpha again, but lose focus at job and have no feelings
What do I do /fit? I don't want to be an underachieving neet and a waste to society, but I don't want to be the beta faggot I was either. What would you do, take the beta pill?

Take psychadelics to cure depression instead of meme opiates

but the psychadelics won't help me focus at work and I'm already having insane psychadelic hallucinations at night because of withdrawal from the beta pill.

>it’s an unconscious force more often than not that needs to be unlearned

Yeah, I'll admit this is something I struggle with. My problem is being self-aware of everything I do and causes me to not ask for help when I really need it.

>"k-kek im just a helpless retard who cant better myself"
kys

>how to be an alpha male
>be authentic
That’s really it imo.

Beta males read books on how to act. Beta makes pretend to be someone they are not. Beta males don’t have the balls to pursue a woman.

>the only confidence problem i may have is too high self-esteem
>Egoistic
>The opposite of too nice (not a dick just not a very approaching person)
>The opposite of emotional (because i see emotions as a sign of weakness)
Don't really care if others think I'm beta. What matters to me is my self image.
Just wanted know why do most people consider people > self?