Are eggs a good source of protein?

Are eggs a good source of protein?

Yes.

No. But they're a good source of cholesterol and saturated fat, so eat em up if you want to kill yourself

Eat egg whites, not egg yolks.

t. fag

You're a cookie-cutter heart-disease-having pig lmao OP just eat some oatmeal with sunflower seeds bro....

Thanks for the tip mom

Well, let's take a quick search...
>13 grams in 155 calories
Yeah, looks like they are.

*cringe*

Yeah op just drink lots of soy! It's great for your gyno-I mean gains!

there are so many resources online about eggs

I keep my own laying hens.

I feed them any old leftovers for feed along with some whole grains for scratch. They also eat any weeds and bugs in the soil. Since they get no soy or vegan garbage in their diet the eggs are large with thick whites and dark yellow yolks: the healthiest ever! The flavor is incredible!

Chickens naturally lay unfertilized eggs as a normal part of their reproduction system. It's basically a natural, renewable meat source. There's no problem eating eggs in moderation.

yep, as long as you keep it natty and organic.
visit a farmer's market.
Egg yolks should have a pleasant orange colour to them -not too bright, not too pale.
When you crack an egg, it should smell like an egg.
Eggs are salty and the egg whites should never be watery.

As with anything, struggle to buy something grew with the least amount of chemicals and pesticides.

maybe but give me sauce first

xpost from another bread
anons need to understand the root cause of most cardiovascular diseases is chronic inflamation.

Pic made me think of this

Is she complaining? Her dad is based.

Source?

From ovaries.

what anime/manga is this?

Sumomo Momomo

How can I start liking eggs? I like the idea of eating hard boiled egg, but I just can't stand the taste of it. Only way I can handle eggs is in a omelette with something else like spinach or ham or fucking anything that masks the taste.

Only if you eat 36 eggs a day without the yolks.

and your pic made me think of this

>omelette
>scramble
>over easy
>poached
>salt and pepper
If you don't like eggs gtfo

I put it in my oatmeal
Sounds disgusting, but is actually ok
After half the cooking time for the oatmeal you pour in a whole egg (or just egg white) into it, stir, and then do resume cooking

Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome

I regard this man to be an angel descended from the heavens.
I'd visit his egg kitchen every single day.
...and every time he'd give my this glare, like "I'm ashamed of being in your presence, weakling. My eggs are your only way out of your sorry fate.".

>eggs

osu!

>can't one handed crack

Eat em raw and you can take 2 in one gulp.

You won't like it but it'll get done.

eggs are the perfect food, they have EVERYTHING needed to grow and sustain life.

That hypothesis was credible when it was proposed, but there's now enough evidence to reject it. Cholesterol with high levels of low density lipoprotein is damaging even without inflammation.

Not really, they are a good source of certain fats and nutrients though.
At 6g protein per egg you'd need to eat a fuckton eggs to get what you can get from just some glasses of high protein milk/yogurt or some meat.

The guys has a fucking egg fortress dumb user, I think he knows what he's doing.

Eggs aren't about showmanship you fool