youtube.com/watch?v=_V189hK85BI

>How to piss off Isley
youtube.com/watch?v=f3EuCSe7pUA

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3

>/plg/ atlas
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=

>The spreadsheet the PLG website linked to
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-_gNDvxcr6iiXSXvW0AHkN5-xpulB1oAU-V8IXzXUY/edit?usp" target="_blank#gid=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5tQpNoSiKU
youtube.com/watch?v=2P9YGofus0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Um. What does a bench monster bench?

more than isley

I want me a powerlifting loli!

4th for our boy Artie working up the courage to fly to latvia or wahtever to meet his girl

fluctuates with the amount of much bath tub chemicals they inject her with that day

seconding this

She's 100% natty cuteness tho so she's forgiven

how 2 improve ankle mobility?

stomach flu is fun

Im literally going to Latvia sometime in 2018

where is isley?!?!?

isley lerned and left Veeky Forums

literally'st whometh?

go home beka what are you doing out there

he makes an appearance like once a week
Please jsut fucking go already. Either she rejects you and you stop posting about her or it's like disney romance and you'll stop posting after achieving happiness.

who's this ugly she-goblin?

some random mtf trans Panzur found and got obsessed with

Have you seen rebekas black boyfriend yet?

Brehs, know any lumbar assistance exercises that don't use hammies, glutes or grip too much? Straps allowed, but preferably not, since I'll be supersetting them with Ed Coan's oblique-bar-holds.
I've been holding a goodmorning at the bottom for 30 seconds or so for a couple of sets. They leave me with a good pump and stretch but maybe they're dogshit I dunno.

Tripfag killer got to him ;)

>depthprivilege video
would the squat in that video actually count though?

>youtube.com/watch?v=_5tQpNoSiKU
haha ben rice looks so weird in this

>good luck and pull smart
>right after he rips out a set of catbacks

a loli on the cover of a powerlifting magazine. real funny guys

General opinions on Smolov Jr. bench program?

Should I be doing it with 5 months lifting? I have 105kg bench at 6'2" 84kg.

That rim now resembles her vagina no doubt.

Like lumbar back development? Maybe back extensions on a GHR, seated good mornings, or "superman" back extensions

>hey guys
>i'm a noob
>should i do a specialized bench peaking program with 4 sessions per week?

What do you think ...?

It's pretty much an overkill program. If you're still making progression on lower volume, I don't think it's necessary. What programs have you been doing for your results and why are you considering smolov jr?

Thank you for admiring and blessing my future wife by being the thread-pic for /plg/
Met her irl and she seems perfect other than the fact she did some PED's (and a communist but meh).
How will those PED's affect my future children and relationship with her?

>seated good mornings
I'll try that, they also give me a godly stretch. Thanks m8.

I wont 2 dye

>incorporate belt squats 50 reps
>gain 5kg on my 5rm within a session
LP is back on the menu boys

yes my squat is garbo i did 140kg for 5 @9. Gonna do 145 next session

Lifts are currently 350x5 squats, 415x4 dead, 225x5 bench at 200lbs.

Been doing meme/3/1 for powerlifting with BBB for a few months and hit a minor plateau with squat and dead.

Should I switch to a real powerlifting program like whatever sheiko is recommends for my total, or stick to this one for a bit longer? Wanna hit 3/4/5 asap.

nSuns 5 day, hits chest 3 times a week. Considering Smolov just because it promises a lot of strength gains.

Guess I'll just stick to my program for now. When would be a good time to start though? Another 6 months time? When I hit a certain weight?

youtube.com/watch?v=2P9YGofus0k how much do you think this fat fuck can squat to depth raw?

Any updates on trappy?

Is she legal yet?

Excuse me, MY FUTURE WIFE is 18 and legal yes but then again heck off she mine

That’s really teapot?

something closer to thrice your deadlift I think

Oh god, I've just realised I've become the worst type of /plg/. I've become Panzer except my waifu is hot. Oh well time to kms and shut up about her

I feel dead inside

trappy looks like THAT??

front squatting is dead

post original I want to fap.

>Sheiko
You don't need hyperspecific PL programming

There is no good time to start a program like smolov. The stronger you get, the less likely you will be to be able to recover from each session and the program in general (and therefore stave off injury), even though your form will likely get better and better. Whenever you do run it, be careful, eat and sleep a lot, and do plenty of rotator cuff work to attempt to reduce injury risk.

when on steroids is a good time to start smolov

Your muscles will likely be able handle it, but your tendons probably won't be able to

lmoa who gives a fuck about tendons you have to be fucking ultimate gde to fuck up your tendons somehow.

t. Injured within a year

tendons are what is most often injured though, are you some sort of beginner trying to look tough?

lmoa how do you even injure your tendons unless you fuck up really badly.

What's the current meme routine?

Name one (1) powerlifter

russian squat program

Through using them often

Memeburn it's the ultimate gde destroyer

Your tendons can't adapt at the same rate as your muscles, making it easier to fuck them up when you're on roids, as a lot of them do not help in any way with tendon growth, and I'm not sure that any do

Repetitive use injuries such as tendinitis, muscles pulling tendons off bone due to strength differences, etc. dipshit

George Seeger

over use causes inflammation/tendinitis
which you are pretty much guaranteed to get at some point somewhere

Who?

I mean he's technically a powerlifter but he competes in bench only.

I'm a deadlift-let
I don't squat anymore
So all I'm good at is bench, except I'm not. I'm just alright.

God this sucks

Literally me but because I hurt my lower back and deadlifts are okay but squats bedrid me

So.. You could say you lift diddly squat?

Carlos.png

Hello brother. All I can do is bench and OHP. My squat sucks becuase I neglected it for a while, and I'm too much of a bitch to diddly.

Friendly reminder that people have recovered from 5 simultaneous disc herniations and we even have a kid here on plg who was run over and is back to rehab slowly.

Yeah but I'm weak willed, unintelligent, and alone

I literally don't have any back issues, I just don't like squats and and am a armlet

run hepburn without deload for a couple of months youll learn how you injure tendons

I do a lot of rowing and pull-ups to make up for my lack of deadlift. Also do Romanian DL with lighter weight.

I am only looking to compete in bench so I'd rather not risk an injury with my shit deadlift form.

Can't help the unmotivated
Nobody likes squats though, hell they're by far my strongest lift (215 @ 86) and I still hate em
Why don't you instead work on your deadlift form, you're the equivalent of a guy that is a shit driver and instead decides to just stick to bicycles.

Does it matter what time of day i eat my protons?

You'd want to eat a fair bit of your protons right after working out (30-60min).

Yeah your body has an internal digestive clock that starts after you wake up. Every 86 minutes after waking up your body has a 31 minute window where it absorbs nutrients like protein with 100% efficiency. Eating outside this window can result in up to effectively 60% loss of protein.

>Haven't trained lncline press for 5 months
>Hit an 20kg+ PR @8 while fucking around on a deload

Fucking what?

>Nobody likes squats though
because it requires the most effort, if you dont like squats youre lazy

yes

ideally youll spread your protons over the day for optimal recovery

Enjoying first year lifting?

projection

>having to resort to sean and panzer tier responses
Topkek

>Deadlift
Just pick up the bar lmao
>Bench
Lie down on a comfy bench and do the lightest powerlift
>Squat
Tense every molecule of your fucking body or injure yourself in a month while sitting down and standing up with the bar in a position that every doctor ever says your arms are not made to handle.

even eddie hall ruptured several vertebrae dropping a log on his neck and tore several muscles
all of that was before hes blasted the 500kg diddly record

What were your best lifts before you got injured? What was your best competition Wilks, just out of curiosity?

he's not a gde though and probably had friends to support him

best tricep exercise for 100 reps meme?

Pushing girls aways

Eddie hall is not a soyboy though unlike

GDEs have excuses for everything. I bet they even have excuses for why they don't have any friends or a girlfriend. Lmao

band extensions

NAME THE MUSCLES APPROPRIATE FOR *100 REPS* MEME

Not so much excuses as reasons. I'm actually autistic, and unable to socialize properly. There are no reasons to like me.

calves, deltoids

are you Finnish?

Got in a bad mood and decided to yolo a deadlift session.

Ended up doing 310kgx3 for a 10kg PR but now im dead send help