You can only choose one. Which physique would you want?

You can only choose one. Which physique would you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEyP4_FA9_4
youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g
youtube.com/watch?v=QMwipQ0ti-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buff natty vs white roid boy
HMM, I WONDER

jeff is 3 times bigger, actually has lats, better proportions, and is probally on only test and cutting agents veruis high dose tren and mast

zyzz is a lazy kid that embodied a cancer in bb, taking drugs, drinking, eating tacos, and being skinny and looking natty

i'm taller than both of these roided manlets, so no thanks i'll keep being me

this

how bad of a troll is this?

I dont like joff at all, but theres no denying he has a great physique

Jeff has a nice body but an unfortunate face. He looks like his baby face stopped developing when he was 3 years old.

le cookies man obviously

>no homo mode

Jeff is just perfect. face body hair shoulder to hip ratio square chest. he is the 2% of the 2%

zyzz, jeff has an overall better body, but i hate his bicep insertion

I don't want to be a manlet

Im actually starting to believe seid is natty. He obviously has elite genetics, and hasn’t really gained much size in a bit. Maybe cutting agents, but he’s prolly natty or barely a roider

jeff
/greekstatuemode/

This competition division with boardshorts is just beyond retarded

Zyzz.

Jeff everyone can tell you go to the gym a ton while Zyzzs you can kinda get away with the
>"Oh I just swim a lot,"

meme

The one and only son of Zeus

>t. First month lifter

Zyzz, easily.

Way more aesthetic.

>”yeah I just swim a lot lol”
C’mon, normies aren’t THAT stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=BEyP4_FA9_4

Yes, yes they are.

if I have to take their height, zyzz. Otherwise Jeff.

Jeff but that isn't to say I don't appreciate everything zyzz has done. Don't dis the man after his death

he had gyno on his 12yo picture, also he roided since he was 13 and he started taking HGH at 14 (look at his jaw/shin, its much bigger/defined at every year that goes by) and tren gets on after 18 along with another anabolics to olympia

>dead currycel or cringy twinkcel
I'd rather LIVE IT

The one who’s alive

what the fuck

Definitely looks a lot better when he doesn't wear his hair like a 13 year old Swedish kid

> mfw when completely natural and within spitting distance of Jeff's physique

Mind you I'm 30 so it took me a lot longer to get there than it did for him.

I'd RATHER live it!

pics

i choose fuarkin zeez

1, post pic
2, how did/do you approach diet? (calories, macros, do's and don't's)
3, how important is cardio?

pic related is late august of this year
> inb4 "you look nothing like jeff, fag"

I agree user, I just think Jeff lies about his stats quite a bit especially his height and weight. becuase he really isnt that big if you see him next to other people. also pretty much every pic on his instagram is photoshopped to hell and back as was proven with the whole chestbrah incident.

holy fuck this qt3.14 is literally taking pictures of him to masturbate to later at home. this is the life boys.

for a natty you're looking super good, hopefully I can get like that. How long you been at it?

not sure I would say spitting distance but you look really good especially for a natty user. but I mean if you factor in the photoshop and lighting bs Jeff is pulling off most of the time you probably are in spitting distance for real.

His legs could use work while his upper body being super defined I think he neglected his legs until recently
Miring forearms

>Im actually starting to believe seid is natty.

You're being overmemed if you believe the "fake natty conspiracy" theory in the first place.

see
diet-wise, I actually never tracked my calories or macros in my entire life until this month. The only thing I've been mindful of over the years is to limit my sugar intake and make sure all my meals have a decent amount of protein. Turns out I eat about 50% carbs, 25% fat, 25% protein. Protein intake is about 180g per day, which is exactly 1g/lb of bodyweight. I was pretty amazed to see that my diet is pretty much where it should be, but then again, your body adjusts your appetite to maintain homeostatis so I guess it makes sense.

In terms of cardio, I rollerblade & play a ton of tennis in the summer (very high level, shot quality comparable to low-level pros & semipros and usually win 1-2 games per set but never won a match against one). I used to be much leaner (about 8-9% bf @ 160) but in the last couple years I've focused on bulking up and adding as much lean mass as possible while I'm still young enough to do it.

started lifting in high school around age 16/17, took it pretty seriously for a couple years. Spent most of my twenties playing tennis and not going to the gym very much. In mid-twenties, decided to try going pro with tennis, failed completely (though I did get really really good). In the last few years, I basically weight train in the fall/winter and play tennis/rollerblade in the spring/summer.

zyzz looked like a 10 just walking around, jeff needs makeup, hard lighting and photoshop to even come close

Thanks. To be fair, the overhead lighting in my picture is about as flattering as it gets, so I think it's reasonable to compare the pics at face value.

You're absolutely right - I've always been a bitch about working my legs and only started squatting this year. I would rationalize it by thinking that my legs get enough exercise from tennis and roller blading (and that if I work them at the gym they'll be too burned out on court, lol). I really only started squatting in earnest this year and my 1RM went from ~200lb in Jan to 345lb a couple days ago.

The forearms are primarily from tennis, as is my ab/oblique development.

Thanks dude. Hope to reach your aesthetics one day, mirin hard.

that fucking baby face

>he doesn't LIVE IT
youtube.com/watch?v=H9xnpLQRs5g

looking natty is very very important
zyzz anyday

Damn the serratus anterior really is the most aesthetic muscle

but tacos are tasty

>3 times bigger
>4 inches shorter

also zyzz was over 95kg at the end

>the whole chestbrah inciden
whaa, care to elaborate?

I'm a newfag so I haven't heard about it either, but a quick google search yields:

youtube.com/watch?v=QMwipQ0ti-g

>he made chestbrah smaller

fucking lmao jeff you pussy

I am pretty sure he didnt remove chestbrahs traps rather chestbrah photoshopped his own traps before he uploaded it to his insta. otherwise that would be really fucked up by jeff

>otherwise that would be really fucked up by jeff

umm yeah

he's clearly done a few cycles of Adobe in OP's pic, look at the photoshopped abs ffs

>cycles of adobe
kek

me in the back

Did he have his daughter inject him ?

jeff has a terrible face

BLOAT FOR THE BLOAT GOD

The guy on the left

he was like 19 in 2008 you fuckin retard

it was flu shot