No SIR NYR comic

>No SIR NYR comic

It’s over. Might as well kill myself now.

>tfw onionfags ruined memes for SIR

Oh well. It was nice while it lasted. Thanks for the laughs, sir.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums nowadays has put off even SIR

Adie, Rich piano, Scooby, Zyzz, Tiny Trip, SIR...all gone

He's being a butthurt bitch because he's an animator for Reddit and Morty and Veeky Forums started collectively shitting on that terrible fucking show.

Fuck off r*dditor

>itt we summon SIR

post MAKE THE COMIC YOU LAZY SOYBOY in this thread or SIR will never make another comic again

He lost his job I think

MAKE THE COMIC YOU LAZY SOYBOY

He lost his job after the 2nd season.
So he wasn't involved with the show when it became nugget obsessed

You are a colossal faggot

He’s working on it you fags fuck off

Oh, comment withdrawn then

SIR if you read this hang in there, we love you

Proof?

This nigga already abandoned the gym I won’t let him abandon Veeky Forums

>forgetting your trip

thanks sir. you have already gone above and beyond.

and a 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 123

desu we don't deserve it at this point. melodrama aside, the board really has been laid low.

what jokes are there to even make at this point?

thanks for the laughs, sir. can't say I know why you'd choose your current cancer over this, but I hope you're at least more fulfilled, if fatter

I've only just come back after a few years. Did Tiny finally end it all or just stop posting?

This board takes itself too serious now and we can't even get a decent meme running anymore

Virgin vs chad, onions and soy, the ghost of rich piana, jason genova wrapping himself in saran wrap and preparation H while babbling on his phone, starving africans talking about fasting or something along those lines.

I agree that Veeky Forums sucks now. It's overflowing with mouthbreathers brought from a certain other board who take broscience really seriously and constantly try to force their dumb ideas as generals.

You can fug my boipussy if you do.

Sipboys ruined, or more correctly put the last bullet in the corpse, the idea more than 10% of the people here worked out regularly.
It's long been a bunch of couchsitters that got bored jerking off over the flavor of the week, including trannies, and decided to dream about what it'd be like to get up off the couch

Leave him. It's better. The first comics were voluntarily done by him, if you pressure him to bring a comic it'll get stale cause it's not really the creativity that motivates him. The last comic was okay but in no means as good as the first. It seemed more and more forced. Don't get me wrong, I love his style and I respect him as an artist tho

Tiny stopped posting in 2012

this is like one of those

>tfw when 2005 was 22 years ago

wtf really?

I agree with this.

Also i can understand why he would be so demotivated.

>tfw I've been on Veeky Forums for 6 years

If SIR doesn't deliver a comic I'll fucking do it myself

>it was da joos
>it was da /pol/

There's not even gym thread stories anymore and barely any mirin stories. I remember we'd have one like every week of one or the other. I think the last gym thread stories I've seen was in maybe August

Please do it.

Gee that's depressing. As domeone who's also an aspiring artist, it sucks to see others lose motivation like that. It's definitely a challenge, but believing that you have nothing to show after years of work and education is also unrealistic.

SIR, if you're reading this, stop being such a sad cunt. You've already achieved more than a lot of independent artists have. If you stop now, then you're just opening the way for someone else to come in and take your place. I don't even care about the NYR comic, just don't give up on yourself or your dreams.

>Implying /pol/ isn't gullible angry normie central

Why doesnt he become a patreon vampire like everyone else?

Fuck. The jokes and the New Years comic are half the reason I still come to this shitty board

Man, he Veeky Forumss right in with us.

This makes the situation worse. They dumped SIR after the show tried to kowtow to SJWs and made happen

How jaded are you faggots that you've new talking and hyping a 5-6 panel comic that just highlights basic ass shit you'll see yourselves in the coming days for months now?

Sort out your lives

Maybe he actually likes to work for his money.

Maybe we can ask bike cuck to make our comic this year.

Fucking phone posting

You've been*
The sentiments are still there. You faggots are swarming over a newspaper back pages funnies tier comic

>I agree that Veeky Forums sucks now. It's overflowing with mouthbreathers brought from a certain other board who take broscience really seriously and constantly try to force their dumb ideas as generals.
So nothing has changed on Veeky Forums since it has always been like that?

FUCK SIR FUCK HIS SHITTY COMICS

CHANT IT WITH ME

*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*

*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*

*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*

*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*

Reddit tier autism

Aw man what a downer I can see this happening a lot in a lot of different fields. I hate you millennials, but sympathize with your real problems.

:(

no, its actually Veeky Forums tier autism. You autistic reddit fag. Suck an aids ridden nigger cock xD

Say anything else about SIR and i'll fucking stab you in the neck soyboy

>Being this blue pilled

lmao never gona make it

Shut yer piehole faggot.

I'm happy for SIR to skip this year. I love all his comics, but Veeky Forums don't deserve another. He's a talented artist and doesn't owe a Sudanese calligraphy discussion forum anything. Reddit, /r9k/ and /pol/ have changed the quality of Veeky Forums. Fucking Veeky Forums has better bants than Veeky Forums now.

FUCK SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no choice. I would abandon this shithole too.
I will be soon

2018's going to be shit. Today out of the clear blue my ex just apologized for being crazy and ghosting me two years ago.

BEGONE THOT

>Sir will never contribute quality OC on Veeky Forums again because of this.
>LE SOY BOY XD!

I'm almost glad. If this /pol/tier garbage is inescapable even on Veeky Forums it deserves to die.

This place isn't even what it was 2 years ago, and it was shit then. I'm honestly hopeful that he doesn't make one this year, because I understand exactly how he feels. I rarely ever enjoy coming here anymore.

>FUCK SIR FUCK HIS SHITTY COMICS
>
>CHANT IT WITH ME
>
>*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*
>
>*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*
>
>*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*
>
>*CLAP* FUCK SIR *CLAP*

Pls come back SIR

Yeah, he should just quit and get a casual job at McDonald's or something.

Fuck recognising how successful you've been working on successful shows, moving countries, graduated from a great University after pulling through after six years, having a whole bunch of people who like your work and support you, fuck realising you have great technical drawing skills (like better than 80% of the population), or that you created a meme that a whole board looks forward to every year.

Yeah.

Fuck all that shit, I guess you are just a failure Sir who achieved nothing.

Delete your Tumblr, erase any trace of your sad online existence and then disappear in to the ether like a disgraced furry artist you horse faced cuckfuck.

OR

Take a step back and realise that yeah, life can be shit. But you've got on so well so far doing something that people dream of doing but never nut-up and do, that you've had success in a tough field AND AS A REAL JOB that most people never even dare try.

You can pull through if you choose to Sir, but that's on you.

You're bummed out because you're not measuring up to you own illusion of success, where you "Should Be", and yet you've forgotten how far you've come.

If you move back home, so what? That just give you more time to do commissions, start a Patronise, MARKET YOURSELF HARDER SELL YOUR SELF LIKE THE SLUTTY HORSE YOU ARE, make t-shirts or some shit. Hell, half the dumbasses on this board would buy your shitty "dank maymays" if you printed them on a chinese cotton stringer singlet/vest.

This sadsack act is just that, your mind and your underlying issues you've spoken about before coming out again at the slightest hint of challenge.

You want consistent mediocrity.

But you're more than that.

If you want it.

Write five things you're "UNWILLING" to do or continue doing NOW and in 2018, and five things you're "WILLING" to do or start NOW and in 2018.

Then post it publicly on your Dumblr so we can laugh at you AND support you.

>I rarely ever enjoy coming here anymore.
And yet here you are...

Good. Last year's comic was uninspired shit that Veeky Forums just pressured him into doing it. He's not even a part of our community anymore. Just let it go. How much further can you milk the joke that new years at the gym is hectic anyway?

Not for long, mate. Just stopping in like I do once every few months.

And that's part of the problem
Those threads are annoying memefields, but at least a good story requires a kernel of truth.
OTOH, dumb memes made by larpers require zero actual gym effort. Even a Instagram fitness lifestyle model puts in more effort at the gym, and more regularly too

It'll get more interesting over the next month as the honest NYRers outnumber the larpers for a while, but that's always the case
It's also why I mainly homegym unless I have time to drive to the nearby PL/SM gym

>normies are neo-nazis
The fire rises.

SIR you have a shit load of talent and even if you have to get a day job, please never stop drawing, your poses and faces have so much life and energy

SIR is better than we deserve. This place has gotten worse. It used to be shit, but now it’s just uninspired. Anyone know any better places than this?

If we did, we wouldn't be here

Don't forget the gigachad posts that keep coming up

Sir could easily make a living doing online comics or art for one of the bigger comedy sites or something
I find it hard to believe he hasn't tried this yet

Honestly SIR if you're reading this you should just go back to drawing whatever the fuck you want and don't worry about drawing things "FOR" people
this board sucks dick now, literally a cesspool of forced memes and noone who's actually fucking good at anything lifting related except in /fraud/ and they don't count, and honestly the board won't appreciate a comic no matter what is in it
Maybe draw a comic about that instead

>getting assblasted over "soyboy"

All these fucking shit tier comments with tons of replies and this dude with a genuine comments gets no replies. Fuck this board, it deserves to rot.

>i’ve been putting off starting it cause my hearts not in it.

he's punt or bail and you know what? That's fine. Nothing much exciting happened this year except for maybe the soyboy theme and/or the Veeky Forums white power shitheads beating the shit out of aformetioned antifa soys.

Better to end an art streak when it's done, and not drag it out to the oint where it turns to shit. Last season of Lost. Walking Dead. Star Wars sequels. Every Marvel storyline ever made. Dilbert. thousands of ha;f decent webcomics that rotted from the inside like potatoes in a wet barn.

kill it off on a high note, SIR. don't make something iconic into something waiting for a slow painful death. Perry Bible Fellowship this bitch, my friend, and WALK AWAY LIKE A SIR

The Misc™

This. 2016/17's comic did not have the same charm or humor; just a bunch of uninspired shit put together. I don't know if that reflects poorly on SIR, Veeky Forums, or both.

Maybe some other art fag can step up and take his place and save us?

Fitmisc

end of an era. SiR should set up some patreon shit. i'm sure many of us would donate a few dollars around christmas each year.

ITT : Everyone wants to member
>member memes?
>member Veeky Forums 2 years ago?
>member comics about memes?
>member SIR?
>member onions? member cockroaches? member soyboys?

It's over guys, I quit Veeky Forums back in 2014 and would only come back to see new years comics.

The shitposting and forced memes and /pol/ & /r9k/ invasion took over this board hard. Even the few useful tripcodes left this place. I think SIR no longer making the comics is just the icing on the cake.

>/r9k/ invasion
We've been crying about ftw nogf since Zyzz was alive, you melodramatic faggot.

There's a difference between
>tfw nogf
And
>tfw fucking roastie whooers pass me over because I'm a 2.785948959345/10 facelet dicklet incel spergo how do I mew desu senpai baka cope cope

is it genetic

Maybe this year we should all draw a comic for SIR instead