Are there any decent routines for beginners that use exclusively a set of dumbbells...

Are there any decent routines for beginners that use exclusively a set of dumbbells? I'm a poor student so no money for gym not decent bench/bar so having to make due with a set of 2x 10kg Dumbbells.

You can do side lateral raises with those for shoulders and get good gains

Isolations fullbody, 2x50, half a minute rest inbetween, every day, no days off.

2x 10kg dumbbells is unironically a lot for a beginner. It would be even better if you had a set of weights so you could do a program (focusing on proper technique) adjusting the weights. Properly done exercises are more tiring than beginners (used to wrong technique) think. I honestly don't think your situation is bad.

i can db press 55 pounds for 20 reps and ive only been lifting a month

how about dat

Yeah you can curl them, Do overhead tricep extensions, lateral raises and you can do bodyweight exercises and when they get too easy throw the dumbbells in a backpack and it will make them way harder

idk maybe some dyel will come in here and tell you a bodyweight routine

What's a good poorfag workout look like? I have nothing except my own body and a pull up bar. Me and my dog are getting fit, lots of running, but now it's 0 degrees outside, not a fun time for doggo.

You can do anything with some adjustments.

The main problem is that you won't be able to add weight, just reps and sets. Not a big deal but I imagine you'll hit a plateau soon after starting and not have anywhere to go.

As others have said, curls (obviously), overhead presses, lateral raises, and maybe even floor presses. You should start with curls because it's the easiest exercise in the world.

Alright sounds good guys. As for sets and reps should I find my max until I can't do any more then do a bit less for more sets?

Jump rope at home fo 30mins for cardio. Every 5min you stop and do a set of sit ups or other ab work. We do that in muay thai. Do that on days you don't train something else.
Look for bodyweight training routines, el diablo's is good I think, or search for overcoming gravity.

man I have never seen a college without a gym

>so having to make due with a set of 2x 10kg Dumbbells.
Sell those and buy a 24kg kettlebell

that's pretty bad. if i were you i'd look into trying calisthenics since it requires next to nothing to train.

Thanks user, didn't think about jump rope.

Bump. I'm in a similar situation however I'm not poor as fuck and have made a makeshift gym area in my house. Have a workout bench and some bowflex adjustable dumbbells that go up to 55 and down to like 5 ish. Just do this SS thing everyone is mentioning? I dont mind purchasing other shit but I also dont want to have to leave my house to lift, wat do?

here you go nigger

Does your university really not have a gym?

how is nobody mentioning DB Chest Press, DB Shoulder Press and DB Flys, the king of all DB exercises?

>kg
Many universities in Europe, especially Britain, make their students pay for the gym

>it's another "poor student" thread

Either use your uni gym or work like 3 hours a week to pay for a membership somewhere. FFS people will come up with any reason to not just go to the fucking gym.

I got mouths to feed nigga

>every day for a month
>user your body needs rest to properly gain MM
Wat

1 single weight of dumbells isn't good because a proportional body can press much more weight than it can curl and curl much more than it can lat raise.

Look into a calisthenics routine instead.

>that back curve in the deadlift drawing
my back is hurting just by looking at that shit

Instead of buying dumbbells with a fixed weight, try to buy those where you can set weights on them similar to a barbell. This way you won't have to buy several different dumbbells which you will outgrow.

Get "you are your own gym" from thepiratebay. That should keep you busy for the next months.

>any good routines with only dumbbells? I don't wanna get too bulky teehee :/
yeah here's one. Take the dumbbell, hold it high above your head, and bring that fucker down with the might of a thousand suns. Smash your fucking skull in.

Yeah, c'mon op, you gave to check out gym options at your school

Because this is Veeky Forums where nobody actually cares for good exercises or even being fit.