Is it possible to be poor and make gains simultaneously?

Is it possible to be poor and make gains simultaneously?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, poor people should stay out of my gym

Go lift garbage bags

>wastes money on limes and avocado

gr8 b8 mizz paltrow!

it's mad easy
youtube.com/watch?v=MNctsEFp7Zs

if you don't buy dumb shit like she did, it's 100% possible to eat well on $29 a week

Why doesn't that family have a single person with a job?

I swear, all of you NYRs are faggot leftists who spout bullshit fake memes.

I hate this picture so much. If I had to make $29 last a week, I certainly wouldn't be buying avocados and fucking limes.

Every time.

S E V E N L I M E S

yeah, much worse than the regular Veeky Forums crowd of faggot neocons who spout bullshit fake memes

T U N A
U
N
A

Why not just buy pasta, ground beef and tomatoe sauce. You can make a fuck huge meal of that and still have money left over.

>MUH LIMES AND ORGANIC VEGETABLES

I honestly have to wonder, what would she even be using limes for? Just eating them straight? Seems stupid and inefficient when you can get bigger fruit for cheaper. Seasoning food? I don't think I've ever thought "man, this sure could use some lime!" God I hate this dumb fucking cunt.

7 of them

Man I made gains living in a garagebox for 3 months eating for 5/day. You just gotta be consistent and be wiling to eat alot of the same shit. I ate a bread, a block of cheese, a chicken leg, 200gr of oats, 300 gr of yoghurt and a protein shake. Costed me 5,40 a day. I had to go to the gym everyday thou, otherwise I couldn't shower.

S E V E N

F U C K I N G

L I M E S

SEVEN
E
V
E
N

>hey mom whats for dinner tonight?
>EAT YOUR LIME AND STFU!!!

Cool dude post stoys?

>romaine lettuce (full head xtra money)
>specialty yam
>cillantro
>chives
>avocado
>limes
HOW CAN THEY EVEN LIVE????

Buy frozen veggies and meat and then spend the rest on olive oil, beans, rice, milk, possibly eggs. I'm not even a peasant and I could spend money better than this parasite.

>Implies food stamps only gives you 29$

Nigger here, when I was on food stamps they gave me 119$ consistently, and thats on the fucking low end for a food stamper.

That pic is total and complete bullshit, absolutely bait. The only way that's $29 is if you bought it at some expensive boutique grocery store in some gentrified section of town. Try spending $29 at somewhere like Winco or Food Maxx or other discount stores that sell basic stuff, you'll have 2-3 times that much, plus some meat (generally, chicken).

An individual could live on $29 of food a week. At least I can in Houston.

>SNAP
>Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
>Supplemental

This isn't for people with zero income, there are other programs to give them food, this is for people who are working to get a little boost. It's not 100% of the budget they receive like SEVEN LIMES here seems to imply.