Girlfriend went out if town, got really drunk, and her ex made out with her...

Girlfriend went out if town, got really drunk, and her ex made out with her. She apologized to me a lot and said she loves me.
Almost break up with her, say we'll continue talking tomorrow.
Couldn't fucking sleep, probably slept for an hour.
It's time to go and do a fucking shoulders+calves split.
What can I expect/fit/ ? Will I be able to channel my rage for best RM?

Weww about to get cucked my man. Get out od that shit before she steals all your gains / zest for life

1. Walk into gym
2. Max out hip abductor
3. Walk out
???????
4. Profit

break up, move on. if she did that shit once she'll do it again, it is not worth the headaches I'd say. do some heavy ass push press to cool off and make an informed decision

It all depends on how much self respect you have.

jack off and then decide how you're going to tell her to fuck off

Smash it in the gym then march to her location and tell her you're done. Turn 360 and walk out of there

This will always be in the back of your mind forever.

Please do yourself a favor and leave OP. She did exactly what she wanted and the alcohol was just her excuse to do so. Block her right now.

Don't even wait for a response

Meh bench press tonight and don't reply to any of her shit. Then tomorrow, wake up and masturbate and tell her you're breaking up with her. Then masturbate again and go round and get your shit. I fell for the fuck me and we'll get back together gig. Oh not a-fucking-gain though, lemme tell you user

>not breaking up with her
How big of a cuck soyboy are you OP? Better go prep the bull you fucking pussy

Yo just ghost her literally never text her or see her again

Shell be furious because she wont be able to rationalize her shitty decisions by talking to you and convincing herself through conversation that shes in the right. Just fucking IGNORE HER AND MOVE ON

did once will do twice
leave her

Sure mate, just know she fucked him, either when they made out or the next day. Just dump her and fuck someone trust worthy.
1. Yr gym bros.
2. Yr bros.
3. Not a woman.

She's in another town about 3 hours away, o was going to go there and surprise her on New year's. This is what she says

Dont take her back son. I took mine back and now the sex is dried up shes lazy and can punch through a pack of smokes a day easy. Fuck it off before its to late.

Once a hoe always a hoe, breakup rage is good for gains anyway

ghost that shit
women go batshit if you ignore them

>She apologized to me a lot and said she loves me.
If she knew she'd be sorry, why'd she do it?
If she loves you, why'd she do it?
>teehee I was drunk so I'm not responsible for my actions ;)
>but if you did the same that'd be different
She's done mate. She's shown what she actually thinks of you deep down. She's not over him, she wants his dick not yours. And that's good. He can have her.
If you keep this relationshit alive you have no one to blame but yourself.

And my favorite calf workout is kicking bitches like this out of my LIFExF

3hrs away. Phone her. It's over. Hang up. Block number

Not worth keeping it not even local. A snake is always gonna snake. She sounds like she craves positive attention of guys and will fall apart when given any.

think you mean 180

Saved yourself some money for more gains broseph. What type of protien powder you thinking about buying?

This so much.

user, do what Bush should have done in Irak : a retreat plan.
1. Forgive her
2. Do all the crazy weird stuff you in bed with her
3. Find another girl, trustworthy
4. Dump your cumdump or do push her limits till she cheat on you so you will be the victim and she will be the bad one

>'Sure, if you do anal'
>Destroy her
>Tell her it's over and leave

go out on a high bro

Tell her you forgive her.
But your relationship is over because you can't trust her.
1, 2 punch.

Kek, BCAA mostly. I'm doing IF, and need BCAA to not lose gains while fasting

>tell her you forgive her
why would you forgive anyone for this

Imagining someone actually doing a 360, my fucking sides.

That suck boss. She DID tell you she dit it which shows regret and respect buuut she was drinking and did fuck up, does she drink a lot? Does she let you fuck her anyway you want? Worst case you let her go and the other guy gets her back, maybe she still feels something for him? That sucks but is possible. Want to make her hurt? Are you strong? Tell her to give you time and avoid contact for like a month THEN call her fuck her and break it up lol if not give her a second chance. Long distance almost never works, specially if shes cute.

either do this, or demote her from gf to booty call if you still want to bang her sometimes

you need to be tough mentally to do this though, a beta will allow himself to be dragged back into her manipulations, if you can't handle that ghost and never talk again

What's it like being a complete fucking bitch?

Nigga don’t think it’s over and if you dump her and act fine about it like as in I don’t care we’re done SHE WILL BEG YOU BACK. Don’t give in immediately but you do have to be prepared to take the loss if she goes lol okay bye. Either way she’s almost on her way to fucking her ex and you really should want her gone, but in the event your a needy faggot like I was. Say your over her and this event gave you some perspective and you want other women. She will literally die at the thought and will run back PLEASE FUCKING DO THIS. You will thank yourself for not crying in front of her. No more tears now, only self control that eqautes into fulfilling actions. Anything else and you’ll hate how you caved especially if she hangs around the ex again.

It's not long distance, she lives really close to me. She's just gone back to her home town for the holidays

G H O S T

>how to spot a newfag

If your not leaving her then I'm assuming it's cause your gunna ask if you can watch next time, you fucking cuck

He forgives her for himself to not have any resentment or hate for her. Don't give her any power over him.

But more importantly, forgive her to make her see just how badly she fucked up, since he's such a nice guy to forgive her, but still Alpha enough not to stay with her.

Something about the smilley always gets to me. Like, no matter how fucked out the conversation is he's always there..happy, smiling.

Stay if the sex is good. Then find another girl and replace the cheater

>dating a whore who goes out drinking without you
If you don't ghost her right now you might as well chop off your balls and let her carry them in her purse while she's out fucking Jamal

fucking kill yourself.
you must be a woman.

Why was she at a party where her ex where?
Also she 100% downplayed what happened, trust me because i have downplayed a mistake in the past.
If they only kissed though it shouldnt be too bad. Its with an ex though, so it might be even worse.

Good luck op, and have a nice workout.

Don't be stupid, once you forgive her she'll believe she can get away with it next time

shut the fuck up

This guy has it right. Firstly women crave acceptance and validation. Secondly they crave attention and drama. Denying her both of these things by saying you're done and want other women is the biggest "fuck you" imaginable.

Shes already the bad one retard. It’s too late for this

>immediately asks for forgiveness
Fuck people who do this, they only care about not feeling bad themselves. They dont give a fuck how bad the other person is feeling.

Underrated post

How old are you if dont mind asking? I want to have an idea of your mental maturity. Not troling. As for problem, all depends on you, we cant really help you here dude. Hows the girl like, how long has you realtion been? Why was she close to the ex in the first place?( big red flagg) how many past boyfriends?

I'm 23 she's 20. Ex was almost a year ago, and she felt there was something incomplete. She had like 8pegs or some shit.
As much as I want to stay with her, there is no possible way of doing to workout losing my dignity. And I think I love myself more than any other thot

doing 360 means he's going in the same direction, retard

Why was she even around her ex in the first place? If she told you they made out, that means she made out with his cock after he pulled it from her ass. Pull yourself together and dump the bitch. If she cheats once shes going to cheat again.

Why do you know this

did she tell you?

In that case, do you have any other contacts who may have been at the party? Will they corroborate her story?

If she told you because she legit felt bad its one thing, if she told you because she knew something would come back to you anyways, and this way she could play it down as "just a kiss", its another.

Good lad

she was willing to admit she kissed. she fucked him

Good shit user. The relationship wouldnt be the same anyways, as it would always be sitting in the back of your head.
She would also not see you as the same again, after getting AWAY with disrespecting you like that. There are million of women out there, so you can find something better user. Godspeed mah man, try and keep up with the workouts and focus on friends and school / work for a month or two.

>how to spot a newfag
By replying to the mandatory bait reply to a bait post you spastic

She was actually out drinking with her bff. She and her bff called me to sort it out. Her bff is actually really nice and took her home I after she kissed him and they called me immediately, because they were feeling bad about it

Real men drop these types of girls like a bad habit.
Soy Boys make "What should i do threads about being cucked on Veeky Forums?"

You are mentally weak, there is absolutely no doubt that weakness manifests in your body.

Thanks for this post. It'll be easier me to filter you

Ypo check this out too. Sadly as a young kid i would advise moving on. Maybe it teaches her self control.
This guy has good poins too. Was she alone?

Sadly noni 20 year olds are a plenty she played her cards wromg and should pay a price. She would crusifix you if you did it. But lets be serious as men we all do stupid shit when drunk, its your call in teb end....but if the sex is good keep her until you find a....nah never mind too much drama just let her go back to the ex.

the soy thing is a cringey incel meme but nothing in that post is wrong. the right thing to do in this situation would be to immediately drop her, she's proven to be untrustworthy, but OP is attached so he won't make the right choice

Pretty much this. This will tell her that this kind of thing dont just go away with "I'm sorry" and "I love you".

She fucked him. It’s a soft truth saying she kissed him to gauge your anger then slowly tell you the full split.

None of these questions matter OP. End it.

Lose this fucking braphog OP

post pic of her body OP. crop face and let us see what youre working with

Thank you for this thread, it will be easier on society with you not passing on your inferior beta soy boy genetics. Enjoy raising another mans son in the near future.

Forgive her but cut her off. Plus. Being your 20s is great 20 year ood girls have tight puss yay

Drop her
or
forever be her bitch.
>bonus point
>she'll fuck the dude next time

plz dump her

Yeah, but they both let it happen.

I will never accept the "I was drunk" excuse. She's not committed to you. It also shows a huge fucking issue with her ex. Aka they don't hate each other and she's still very attracted to him. That's a big issue for you.

>She was actually out drinking with her bff. She and her bff called me to sort it out. Her bff is actually really nice and took her home I after she kissed him and they called me immediately, because they were feeling bad about it
How do you actually make out with someone?
Never understood this.

truly the best option

I guess because she'll have no real emotional leverage with him

> being this meta

How to spot a newfag

>3 hours away
Wew lad

OP don't get too hung up on a 20yr old girl. They all go through a party faze. Marry one of them on the other end once they've settled down a bit. Don't cling onto a girl that's gonna pull this crap now.

Based af

Upvoted.

no, you barelly had any sleep, you can probably do good on your workout, but won't be able to break pr's also break up with her, same happened to me, you won't be able to forgive or forget

when all the edgelord PUA incels and the friendly reasonable posters essentially have the same advice for you it's probably the right advice. you need to dump her and move on with no contact which is one of the hardest things in the world but you'll live, millions before you have done it and survived

Bad idea, risking rape threats from wounded ego. And posible jurry/legal problems/drama with the families

I agree with him, I just don't like the annoying tripfag. Don't worry I did drop her yesterday and I'll do it again today, and then ghost.

>Almost break up with her
Cuck.
Admit it, she cheated on you and will cheat again. She is trash material.

>her ex made out with her
Nice wording, she made out with him too.

>Marry one of them on the other end once they've settled down a bit.
what did he mean by this?

You're in love with who you think she is - not who she really is.

She's shown her true colors. Cut ties and move on or be forever cucked.

This, the relationship is fucked now.

I agree with you, somewhere deep down I guess I just want a reason for this to work out. She's my oneitis.
Anyway dropping her today, she was too drunk to comprehend anything yesterday, plus her friend was there too, so I didn't want to argue with them both.

no that's 720

You're a nigger I can respect.
I'd still want.you to go back to fucking Africa, but a nigger is better than a white cuck

Most weak faggots don't like me.

Weak people always seek validation from others. That's why this thread exists, because you are weak. That's why the girl chose another man, because you are weak. That's why she told you, because she does not respect a weak man.

Most weak faggots don't like me.

Don't take this the wrong way either OP. Take this as the reality check you need to get your shit together. A woman would never do this to a strong man she respected. EVER.

Show us body pics!!

On a serious note. Sorry man, sucks.

>arguments
You're so cute, there is no argument in breakups. State your point and tell her to leave. Boom.

Brutal man.

Can you elaborate? She literwlly said fuck me and we'll get back together?

The main reason I made this thread is to ask, whether I should definitely break up, or act like everything is cool and then treat her like shit and cheat on her. I wanted to go to the new years party with her and make out with two other girls in front of her, but she's not worth that effort

End it.

Its not clever to shame a small 20 year olds ego, not in todays gyno loving society, it might bite you in the ass, just delete and "begin again" like smooth little babies.

I live in a patriarchal society. It would probably be ok to do it

Her vagina made up with his dick. Break up.