What does female peak performance look like Veeky Forums?

What does female peak performance look like Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wDBsaP7bms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like that but getting smashed by a BBC

Definetly not that gross man looking thing

kys

Only for trips

Britney, back in the day. It's not enough to just look good, you also need to know how to MOVE.

>tfw no high test leaf waifu

Sorry, the dykes and fitness/gear/plastic surgery/diet/food industry runs the convo now.

Being healthy fit active feminine sexy and worst of all straight equals bad for business.

like this

I love lauren fisher no lie she is so cute but a definite musclefu

This

somewhat like Nicole Mejia

>the right amount of THICCNESS
>the right amount of muscle
>doesn't look like a man (megsquats)
>still maintains femininity

Fuck braphogs and this stupid thick big ass meme. Women should be tight and skinny, not large and flabby.

I love her, there's something about how weird she looks that makes me want to slam that pussy for the rest of my life

Why not a happy medium? Jesus christ she doesnt have to be a truck but neither does she have to be a twig

>flabby
What the fuck is wrong with you? None of the women posted are flabby. Get off Veeky Forums and go back to Veeky Forums if you want anorexic weaklings

mynigger.png

Fuck you bud most of these women posted have far too much fat on their legs and ass. I don't know where this bullshit trend came from but thicc women are disgusting.

Having an ass like a fucking dumptruck is popular now which makes no sense at all. Its a bullshit fad that needs to end pronto.

Exactly

Most of that "fat" is muscle. Why are you on this board if you can't tell the difference?

perfect woman coming through

This is an overweight 6/10 at best.

Listen guy this is my board, feel free to gtfo at any time

you are undoubtedly DYEL, none of these women have high bf%, and are all mostly muscle (with the exception of maybe 2 that were posted), and none are flabby by any means

Fat ugly legs and ass, 5/10 on a good day.

Please go back to Veeky Forums thinspo threads

Buddy I'm here to tell you the truth. You think you're high test by thinking these hamplanets are attractive but you're only fooling yourself. The rest of the world laughs at your kind. Tough love bro.

>Her
>Handling "BBC"
>Implying she's not a butch dyke cuntlet or butch dyke with a fisted to nearly usless gash

Cute.
BBC nor BWC aren't interested.

Please go back to sniffing your 225 lb gf's asshole and telling yourself you're a high test alpha. You're into fat girls bud. Admit it.

I hope nobody takes this bait

Or this bait

she looks like Jennifer Grey from dirty dancing except muscular and taller

This is no bait. 100% real talk. Thicc and braphogs need to end. Skinny and tight is superior. You're a little beta bitch who has convinced himself through extraordinary mental gymnastics that the only women available to him (braphogs) are actually the most desireable women. You're wrong and the rest of us mock you and your landwhale.

Oh shit she does. How do I get a pumping iron gf

>peak performance
>what does it look like

Chezuz this board is getting more retarded by the day. Either you have a low IQ or this is a very poor attempt at bait.

Peak performance looks like someone breaking the 100m sprint at the olympics. Peak performance is a measured achievement.

Performance is not having abs or a low bf you idiot

I want to smell this puss after leg day

Unironically this.

sauce on this breh

Thicc women are disgusting

Alex Puccio

That silicock

This

Like clockwork, inceltards and /pol/fags converge on thread about female Veeky Forumsness.

This is the wrong kind of thick

>Women should be tight and skinny, not large and flabby.
This, women should be thin with big boobs. That's the evolved female form.
Ugly huge legs and ass from squatting is disgusting, and makes women look like negros

>that girl is 15

No tits

Literally Like this

Fuck

Guys who like big boobs tend to be submissive and mommy fetish soyboys while butt guys tend to be alphas jsyk

you can be tight and skinny with large hips and a large butt

slim waist and nice hips

Braphog perfection

>certain people are fucked up cause certain study says so, coincidentally the opposite side of the study validates my ego
Or nice boobs are attractive and a nice shaped ass is attractive?
bad tits and a bad ass are both deal breakers imo
No need to be a twat, your psych issues are your own.

Is that jew star on her necklace real?

i just want a girl who is pretty and not fat desu

Chyea bro

I never said anyone was "fucked up" if you enjoy being a lil gimp then hey, more power to you.

In my opinion, both is hot. But disregarding booty/hips is pretty "fucked up" biologically b/c that's literally how the baby comes out...small hips = dead babies and probably sexually immature women

April Plaza?

Nah, it’s shopped.

>swinging her hips when she has no hips
She will not bear strong sons

Absolute 10/10

who?

I see that and raise you overflowing cuteness

I hope so

Based Charity

>outlifts 99% of Veeky Forums

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

who

youtube.com/watch?v=0wDBsaP7bms

Looks like Eva Andressa but I'm not 100%

>tfw charity will never destroy you with her bare hands

Is that ass real??

Im so bloated ^.^

No, you're imagining it

CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

If she doesn't look like Purple Heart, she is doing it wrong.

>inshallah

By Allah

BIG
BAVARIAN

would you Veeky Forums?

Looks a lot like my current gf but less athletic and uglier face. Probably would

MY NIGGA

they're sexualizing young girls and it's getting to the point where even I have a problem with it

That's a man.