How do i stop smelly sweaty butt syndrome when working out?

how do i stop smelly sweaty butt syndrome when working out?

>t.clean freak
>lingering smell of poo
>can't sit down on a bench without leaving a pool of sweat
>showering beforehand doesn't work
>babywipes in-between sets doesn't work
>applying liquid soap to region makes it worse
>not using under arm deodorant to sweat there more instead doesn't work
>two/three layers hides it for longer

100% serious..use a small butt plug

Improve diet

try this. or stop getting fucked in the ass you loose butthole fag.

quit gymming goy

The only reason your butt will smell is because it is covered in shit. Learn how to clean your asshole after shitting.

Actually dig up in there if you have to.

>clean freak
>smells like poo

something doesnt check out here

Baby powder you fucking idiot also who gives a shit besides you? No one at the gym

hmm, you're not white, right?

>take a shower, wash butt with soap before gym
>shave all butt hair so it doesn't retain your disgusting shit-funk
>use anti-perspirant and deodorant on your butt
>wear clean cotton underwear
you'll make it

I just wipe and wash my ass with a shower hose after pooping and I never had any smell and my underwear is always clear. Don't use soap there, don't shave. OP is never gonna make it.

Of course, but OP seems to have a particularly bizarre case of sweaty stinkbutt so recommending drastic measures.

if you have a lingering smell of poo you need to learn to wipe better

If something smells like shit people aren't gonna be too happy

>Don't use soap there
wat? people don't use soap on their butt when they shower? what is this disgusting meme?

Sorry user but I gotta agree with I get that people sweat but it gets hard to ignore mud butt

strategically hide piles of shit around the gym so no one can pin point you

OP here, the talc one seems the best with antiperspirant butt spray, yes i'm white and it's not a over powering smell of poo it's a problem with excessive sweating from the butt. Always had it but normally play sports outside.

>babywipes in-between sets doesn't work
WTF? Who even thinks of such things?

>Improve diet
THIS times a million. OP your diet must be garbage. Stop eating garbage food, and go get some decent wide-spectrum probiotics to rebalance your fucked-up gut.

body powder, you pleb.

>commute via bicycle
> only wipe ass with toilet paper because amerishit but paper is clean when I'm done and I have dry shits anyway
> sometimes after I get home after riding uphill for half an hour with the front of the bike seat shoved between my asscheeks and sweating through it my basketball shorts I bike in have faint shit smell

Sucks fellas

soap has no anti bacterial properties and shit is water soluble

water and friction is what you need to clean your ass

He means using baby wipes to clean the bench of sweat between sets.

I always clean whatever equipment I use after I'm done with it - and my gym provides anti-bacterial wipes (in about 5-10 dispensers throughout the gym) for everyone to use.

>OP your diet must be garbage.

it isn't, i used to play pro rugby. I know what i'm shoveling down my throat and it's clean. Oats, eggs, chicken, the odd bit of pasta. I haven't had a McDonalds in years, nor a takeaway.

Hey OP, some people just sweat more because of hormones, and where they sweat more is determined by genetics. Other than keeping your asshole clean (next tine you shower open your buttcheeks and let the water flow down there, while scrubing with sonething, can even be your finger, no need to stick it up your pooper tho) and using baby's powder there's not much you can do. Be sure to change underwear everyday too.

gonna have to reintroduce baby powder into my life again.