What physique and facial aesthetics would I need to get a girl like this?

What physique and facial aesthetics would I need to get a girl like this?

just be yourself

A gun, loaded.

MADE

Be a tall and muscular asian guy

for some reason i see really cute white girls with asian dudes all the time. fuck those chinks, why cant i have a gf

FOR

be black

y u mad tho

NORTHERN-EUROPEAN

BBC

Haha why is bl*cky so mad

BIG BLOATLORD COCK

not being a massive pussy so that you hit on enough girls that look like that you eventually get one

I cant even find girls that look like that

do they exist in amerimutt land?

>a girl that looked sort of like this liked me back in high school
>didn't realize it until a year after I stopped talking to her
Never take SSRIs kids

art student

>t. an insecure asian guy

Black. I know this girl and she has HUGE jungle fever

>tfw had a girlfriend for 2 years that actually looks similar to gif
>lives 2 blocks away
>my only friend
>liked anything i liked, loved me more than i have ever been loved before
>loved everything in bed

a couple days ago she admitted she cheated on me and i decided im going to kill myself

c'mon user, relax, theres no need to kill yourself

do you wanna talk about it?

All women cheat nowadays. Just live and let go

I mean, can you really blame her when she was literally made for bbc?

>killing yourself because of some whore
At least you havent spread your genes

Holly Earl

lmao dude white guy here, i literally get bitches all the time coming up to me asking where im from.
i kinda look irish and german so thats a conversation starter. honestly it should be pretty. i love fucking asian girls there pussy so tight feels good to be white

>white guy here
>kinda look irish

why do whites get so defensive when their women sleep with the other races?

Take her with you, user. Godspeed.

kek

AYO HOL UP

WHY WHITEY ALWAYS GOTTA RUIN IT FOR THE BLACK MAN

decent height, white, just enough facial genetics to get your foot in the door then run a good game by being an all around great, upbeat person that people generally want to be around.

super easy, been there done that.

Fuck off edgy faggot

How about stop being autistic about women, user?

>irish and german

You can`t distinguish nationalities like that, user

t. american

Humm, i've been around these theatre type girls. There's a subtle snobbishness about them that even the blonde nordic look - unless they're effeminate, articulate and of a certain background themselves - can't penetrate the friend zone, unless said girl has a particular fancy for them. She's of the Anglo and will more than likely prefer someone who isn't too Veeky Forums and book autistic with money behind him coupled with that deep sadness but chearful disposition that comes from having a easy life.

Someone like her dad, basically.

She's a high five.
Get your ottermode/athletic mode on decent clothes and step too her.
If she gives you the signal then go for it.
If she pulls away or shows body signals that says "pussy is closed, not looking for a conversation, go the fuck away" then drop her and move on.
If she avoids eye contact or acts nervous or is laughing as if off cue then you own her you can basically do what you want(not in the psycho way, unless she's broken and into that kind of shit).

do it

Heh

fuck of /pol/ dyel

kek such a pathetic beta

And you probably posted on Veeky Forums how ur gf is different and not girls are like that and just b urself lmfao fucking incels right?

Yeah just kys yourself.

>be average looking slav
>be good in social situations and not a soyboy
Congrats, you got yourself a average slav girl that looks like girl in the gif

its over

BIG SLAVIC COCK

>tfw Brits cut ourselves off from slav girl immigration
Brexit was a mistake
Slav men stay home we jus want your women

Whores cheat all the fucking time, everyone and their mother has been cheated on, it's no reason to an hero. Just kick the fucking slut to the curb and wise up. It's not going to hurt nearly as much the second time around.:^)

This guy is CGI

She strikes me as either a jesus freak or someone who would watch me sleep with a knife in her hand.

something about that face kinda unsettles me despite it's cuteness.

instead of being sad you should realize she was never as good as you thought. she was just another slut. get angry instead of sad and do something with it

this is the type of girl that will cheat when chad comes along, 100% of the times.

>he bases his self worth on validation from other people

Stream it please and do a backflip with a shotgun in your mouth.

Most women are closet lesbians so they prefer effeminate asians and soy boys

LOL

This girl, first off, notice how white she is. She might even be of nordic descent, so first of all, you need to match her skin color, BUT
that will only get you as far as being her friend without any benefits. If you've gotten this far on the Aryan spectrum, and you're not a direct descendant of Der Führer (1488 SIEG!) I recommend bleaching. It's cheating - I know - but it's for saving Die Mütterland, and you might possibly be all that starts between you and the invading mongolian hordes. You will want to wear something sharp, like a black or brown military uniform, and you should always, ALWAYS keep your steely, watchful eyes fixed on the horizon, to show your eternal vigilance.
Now, you may protest: "But she isn't blonde! She's not a true Aryan Übermenchen! Schnell marchen Sie into the Gassen-kammer!" This is true. There is a negro stuck in there somewhere. The trick it to lure it out, by presenting her with a bike, and then ready yourself with a butterfly net under her butt once it pops out of her to steal it. You'll know that you've captured them all when her hair turns yellow as German.Swedish snow.
Good luck, fellow Aryan brüther. SIEG!

lmao why are white people so insecure.
I guess the nu metal mentally really is spreading with you guys.

Fuck off reddit

It was a good joke, albeit dark.