Is this body achievable natty and especially at the age of 50?

Is this body achievable natty and especially at the age of 50?

yes

probally not

if you started 10 years ago then maybe

>those shoulders
I don't think so senpai

Absolutely not natty.

LOL
Naw nigga
Nothing about that guy is natty.
The mass is definitely attainable for a lifetime active man with either a physically demanding job or a very physically demanding hobby.

LOL

That grandpa is nowhere near the natty limit

If you have to ask, the answer is "no".

Are you heterosexual?

nobody actually looks like this.

getting this "look" consists of
>shaving
>cutting water weight (basically starving for a few days)
>getting a massive pump
>oiling your body
>flexing as hard as you can
>maximizing definition through careful lighting and angles

if you saw this guy relaxed, without a pump and good lighting, you bet your ass he'd look natty.

saged because having to constantly explain basic shit to underaged brainlets eventually gets frustrating

what is the point of being that muscular if still asian?

Yes.
Not at his age though.

What if one day you saw him under those specific conditions you listed. Would he "actually" look like that? You are as dumb as you are cum and your use of words is not unlike your you: "brainlet"

Capped delts are not possible natty you dumbfuck, post a pic of yourself

>le "having capped delts means you roid" meme
not everyone has shit-tier mongrel genetics like you faggot. plenty of natural lifters have good insertions and high levels of natural androgens. also, photoshop is likely (notice how the background is pure white to avoid possible warping)

yes he would, unless his picture is photoshopped (likely). what's your point, brainlet?

Yeah no you're retarded. You'll be in for a real shock if you think this is possible natty. Capped delts are NEVER natty

Pic related are natty shoulders

lmao nothing special

>Yeah no you're retarded. You'll be in for a real shock if you think this is possible natty. Capped delts are NEVER natty
can you stop spouting shit you don't understand? delts aren't a litmus test for AAS, everyone has different genetics.

not to mention that eric doesn't train delts directly, the lighting and angles are completely different and therefore any objective comparison between the two is impossible.

you're a fucking idiot my man

pretty sure he's rich as well

No.
/thread

You shouldn't even be worried about how you look during your first couple of years lifting. Gain some fucking size and strength

>says if you have amazing delts it means you're not natty
>posts a natty with amazing delts to 'prove his point'
>being this retarded

>capped dalts not natty

u

merlin

ad hominems are not an argument brainlet, it's equivalent to a baby crying because someone took his toy, it only serves to show that you're upset

shoo shoo fake natty

>Fake natty

No, he's likely a guy that's just been training a while with a 12% body fat, hence the shirt.

This is now a natty delts thread.

Post natty delts

This fucking retaded pic has put you in the filter
>hurr look at my adonis shoulders brahhh
>oh wait you can't because I'm a retard and can't take pics
>plus they aren't even great anyway

Consider including cynaide in your stack

true, even tho he's 50 so i doubt he can pull this off natty

moron

>that face
do not want

what the hell is that picture?

how do i get this type of body?

28yrs old
5' 9"
160lbs

Just joined a gym for the first time for a 6 months period

Any good routines?
I want to go hard. Made it a rule to hit the gym before i go home each day.

This is correct. Also photoshop.
If you saw this guy on the street he would just look like a normal fit guy. Obviously if he knows he’s taking a photo like that soon he is going to prepare every way he can

its all genetics, im natty and can barely press over lmao1pl8 and i have pretty sick delts

You're replying to dyels FFS

Bump. Pic is freaking me out pls explain

it's some fake photo op to viral market milk, I just thought it looked funny.

This.

The look is achievable natty but not for any significant length of time. If you see someone who looks like this year round and in the flesh they're probably not natural.

This. Picrelated

ok then
how do i get a body like this guy?

don't really have a plan yet other than
1 hitting the gym 5-6 days a week
2 hope i don't pick a routine that is trash
3 eat a little less total calories? but more protein

will my shitty plan work?

u kidding? those don't pop like roid shoulders at all

have a few caffine pills every morning and pick up chain smoking too

>The wrong end of dysmorphia
Do you even lift? No, seriously. Do you?

those are not roid-freak tier shoulders, the guy is just very low bf%. Not saying he is or is not roided, but shoulders nothing special, its line is just strong because, again, very, very low bf%

for better visualization

Capped shoulders and popping traps = cycles bro.

Natty?
Fucking retarded, son.

(You)

Yes that body is achievable natty.

Is it achievable at 50 natty? Yes if the work had been done to create that body before the age of 50. Starting at 50 no way.

gross semi outtie belly button and you are losing your hair chink.

My delts are really round and i have huge traps

Those aren't capped buddy

At work lol

ive been training for 1 year, i could and WILL get capped as fuck delts within the next year

im the dude who posted the flipped shoulder pic at work
not even him, but could you be any more insecure? the dude has a GREAT physique, especially for his age and you're shitting on him for no reason.

stay mad, you fat fucking virgin.

this actually works, especially the smoking part. as soon as i stop smoking i eat so much fucking food and gain like 2lbs a week

Sorry about the gyno

no and no
every single good looking body is roiding, natty lifting is a meme

gyno Thread is on page 3 son

Nope

what do i do differently?

eat more?
stick to particular type of routine?
helps

>natty
no

>good looking is defined by the people who shill the drugs and the supplements and the gyms
>Bodybuilding is a scam

user, naturals who workout, watch waht they eat, stay active and keep trim don't ever put themselves through the kind of bullshit that natural bodybuilders do. Actual natural bodybuilders, not half natty or low dose gear abusers.

They apparently look good. Don't let people who have bodies that can only be achieved with drugs and being a genetically gifted superhuman tell you what looks good or what is good performance.
They have an ulterior motive to lie and they honestly don't know what it takes to get anywhere as a natural.

>everybody who's bigger than me is on roids