Veganuary Thread

Reminder to all meatcucks to stop being faggots and go vegan, you all want to live in a garden of eden so make it happen

veganuary.com/

vegan ethnostate when?

Vegetarian masterrace
>Still effortlessly get all the protein in without restricting myself to just tofu, greens and legumes
>Still superior to omnicucks in health, ethics and environment
>Able to enjoy more than a lettuce salad and a boiled potato when out with friends without looking and acting like a sperg

Fuck off or ill eat you for protein soyboy

baby cows still hate you bro

kys

why are meatcucks so triggered by altruism?

because they know they're shitcunts

Fucking vegans.
> *autistic screeching*

Post more earth chan

earthchan is bae

sauce?

>lettuce salad

(((vegans)))

(((protein)))

>omnicuck

kek

What goes in on a vegan thread:
>vegan OP tries to emulate Veeky Forums culture but fails
>random anons bait him
>vegan OP is triggered and posts hundreds of research articles and vegansidekick images
>a couple of anons who want already want to be vegan ask questions
>vegan OP manages to convince nobody to go vegan

Why bother being vegan if you give everyone else cancer?

>shadman

Yeah a vegan garden of eden of modern agriculture where the Earth needs to be raped with chemicals to grow enough to eat and we buy fruit flown in from Peru, very eco friendly

ITT meatcucks trying to deny the consequences of eating meat

Enjoy my lettuce salad top kek

Ill pass, ill keep enjoying my tasty meat

If animals are so valuble and worth keeping, I say we round up all the vegans and eat them instead. It'll probably solved the overpopulation crisis desu.

>pollewding
every time

I thought it was mother earth? wh

Lol i bet thats his sister, fuggin vegans

These ethics of yours are misguided at best. For at least most of you this is just an attempt at making you feel better about yourselves. You don't really care about all the animal cruelty in the world, you care a bit but not as much as you profess. I for one accept that I don't truly care, a picture of a pig in terrible condition in a slaughterhouse makes me feel empathy but it doesn't keep me awake at night and nor does it for you. The truth here is that humans are by nature cruel and malicious. And if a lesser creature stands between us and what we want, we destroy it without a thought, and we are righteous in doing so. As this is the way of things.

pure autism

the truth is intense. you cannot explain to me how im wrong as im not.

KEK

dude you can't be serious

The enlightenment absolutely had/has its use. Truly made society a better place to live in. But you see this morality was born out of selfishness, simply as it increased the quality of our lives.
To then extend this to a pig in which would otherwise provide great resource is beyond idiotic.
You and I each by nature posses a viciousness; we are predators. Goodness has proved to be maybe the most revolutionary idea in the history of our species, but to buy it totally is to be a sheep.
I'm just being true to what I actually value, not what I'm told to.

>we are predators

Dude, you go to the supermarket. Fuck off you fedora tipping edgelord

fedora literally about to fall off he's tipping it that far

someone post their meal plans with macros

eat this

>Vegan
>Fit
pick one

Daily fucking reminder that veganism is not healthy. It’s a goddam cult built on soy, progressivism and sexual and political submission

I haven’t met a vegna “male” who wasn’t also a nu-male

Reminder that vegans will never be strong.

Because those are the ones who are out spoken.

Pescetarian is better for nutrition and less annoying to sustain long term.

I don't care about animals or opinions, post more Earth-tan.

can somebody explain me this pic

weeb wants more earth chan for fap material

What vitamins and minerals should I be aware of when going down a vegan route?

I like how that image implies the earth is dysing. No, we are a parasite and it's going to get rid of us. We're fucked, not nature.

B12 and omega oils,

supplement B12 and eat chia seeds

>eating diary destroys the earth
i want this meme to end

If you want to save the world, then make China stop polluting it. The Chinese are the largest producers of C02, but Americans are always told to change. Fuck you and China.

massive waste of resources and land

Thanks, I'll make sure I get that.

yeah better use it to grow more soyabean right fagboy?

and not a single point was addressed that day...is it any wonder vegans are stereotyped to be hipster cucks?

Pic related has been posted over several months so far.

NOT ONCE meatcucks were able to prove it wrong.

How much more proof do you need to accept veganism as the superior diet?

>meat is healthy

Hey that’s a picture of Chris redfield

Everything in moderation

>HURRRR DURRRRR HUMAN NACHURR

Oh look another expert in behaviorial science.
Also nice projection.

Yes, vitamin supplements are 100% natural and we have used them since prehistoric times which is why we didn't eat meat until 2000 years ago!
Also, look how similar our teeth are to this frugivore! Uncanny right? There's no way they could have developed large canines as weapons which we don't need, which is why the picture shows that they're so tiny!

>all meat must be bought from the supermarket or inner city butchers, there is no such thing as a local farm, hunting or rearing

>local farm, hunting or rearing

How fucking retarded are you meatcuck? Do you even think that 5% of all meat is produced this way?

anyone is this thread post a picture and prove you're not a nu-male who doesn't look like absolute dogshit

No, I'm advocating a switch to such methods for people getting their meat
Being against commercial farming and eating meat are not mutually exclusive, this is what you don't understand.
Of course such methods won't yield enough for everyone, plebs will still have to take their mobile scooters to the supermarket.
In due time though they, like vegans, will be left in the dust with the global economy so why worry.
Self sufficiency, the only way forward, is incompatible with veganism which requires you to rape the earth to squeeze enough out of it to eat and use fuel to fly your berries in from Dubai.

How fucking retarded are you soyboy? Do you think it's somehow difficult to find ethically-sourced meat in a First World country?

Pic is me. Have been eating meat every day so far :)

>implying that this is any different than throwing away the wilted outer leaves on a head of lettuce

that's from tumblr, disgregarded

Stop crying, meatcuck.

So? Tumblr is full of morbidly obese feminists.

All of them eat meat.

Therefore the hormones and other unhealthy shit in meat turns people into fat slobs.

Can't prove this wrong, meatcucks. I'm sorry.

I like competing for women against chronically sick pizza faced meat disasters.

Stop spilling the secrets bros.

lmao this nigga thinks I am also i knew that soy makes you a pussy, but who knew it causes autism?

oxymoron

Take the test

Where do I find more earth chan abuse?

Why is it always the cucks using the word cuck? Come on man there are thousands of other insults to use, why use the one thats going to draw attention to yourself?
Its like how stupid people always are the ones calling others stupid.

Veganism has peaked and is now on the downfall.
Here are the reasons why.
1. Meat is a great nutrient for the active person
2. You're all retarded cucks
I cant stress the second point enough. This thread has been totally void of any logic, none of you have made a case further than your virginitys.

As George Carlin said: The planet is fine, the people are fucked.

>Meat is a great nutrient for the active person
And vegetables and fruits are not?

Non vegans can still eat fruits and vegetables. See point two.

This just isn't true though
We use our brains to make tools to kill animals like guns and blades and have done since we've existed, it's part of nature.
Killing an animal doesn't mean you can't respect what it's giving you and understanding it's a part of nature as you are, accepting that is as fundamental to life as accepting your own inevitable death.
Supermarket meat is tortured to death, so I buy animals killed respectively by my own hand or another.
But we aren't in the victims place because we are predatory animals, veganism assumes we are above animals because we're gifted or cursed with intelligent though.
We are not, this is just what we use to live like a lion it's musculature, teeth and claws.
Now you could say we have the choice in the modern world therefore we shouldn't, but a vegan world would be just as disastrous for the environment as our current one, nothing changes. Which comes to my argument here

IM SILLY!

come on now boys, no replies? I was under the impression you had the answers to it all, I suppose I Am Silly comics are easier to post than reasonable arguments

My issues here are twofold.

>wasn't it a fruit that was for binned in the garden of Eden?
>what do your veg get fertilised with?

ah a strawman argument that doesn't prove anything.

I can do that too

literally 0% of all super-centennials are vegetarians or vegans

this doesn't account for dozens of arguments. you should delete this retarded picture.

I'd probably take vegans more seriously if their primary way of conveying their movement was decent arguments and studies rather than fallacious MS paint comics and Facebook images.

>reasonable arguments
HAHAHAH
I don't give a fuck about nature

vegans hate you
meatcucks hate you

everyone hates you

I can't even tell if this is serious or ironic or false flagging anymore which is telling about the quality of posts here regardless

>vegans hate you
They do, but less than they hate omniscum
>meatcucks hate you
Not at all because I'm not preachy like a vegan. I don't decline fries that may have been fried in the same oil as the meat, I don't push my diet on anyone, I still eat pizza out with friends
>everyone hates you
Only you, you fucking spastic :)

>Spams cringe vegansidekick comics

What a shock, this could never have been predicted

You're not a fucking predator. Your points are retarded.

Lmao how about no

Broccoli sprouts for tons of Vitamin E without needing to eat that many sunflower seeds.