What kinds of food up testosterone and in what quantity should they be consumed?

What kinds of food up testosterone and in what quantity should they be consumed?

>garlic, cinnamon, onions, high-zinc foods

What more?

Other urls found in this thread:

TestRX.com/ct/413772
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ur dads cum.

you testlets need to understand that all this meme shit and perfect health habits will increase your natural test level by like 10%, while someone with naturally high test will have 2-3x as much as you even with complete shit eating habits

meanwhile the most basic gear increases your by like 500%

This.
It doesn't matter how much test you produce.
What matters is how much of that test is bound by SHBG and how much is free test, which is basically a genetically set in stone number regardless of any natural increases in testosterone production. The ONLY way to get around this to a degree that affects the factors in the picture is to introduce vastly supraphysiological levels to your body. Which pretty much means injecting it.

Obviously lifestyle changes make a small difference, but the alpha wideframe manly men who seem to have it all, that isn't lifestyle. That is genetic. That is their body showing the result of a lower SHBG activity. That is lady luck shining on them while you do everything perfectly and your genetics will not let you get the best results because you only have failboy levels of free test.

Even the playing field and start injecting.

i have the ability to fuck bitches for 6 plus hours in a row being called an incubus. you tell me i think im pretty high test

If you want a natural way to increase your testosterone try this
TestRX.com/ct/413772
Alternatively, you should start taking l-arginine, ginseng, horny goat weed and ginkgo biloba (all natural) but first ask your doctor, particularly if you're already on medication. Avoid "pure" testosterone as that can convert into cortisol and mess you up real good in no time.

pomegranate, high fiber foods, ginger

>6 hours of sex
My max is 1 hour 20 minutes. The best sex of my life was about twenty five minutes cause everything went right and she was hot as fuck. The second best was my first time with a virgin back in college, lasted about twenty seconds, didn't even care.

steroids

having actual functioning testicles

If your test is low, no amount of onion eating or jew supplements will help you. To really get test you need test in your body.

My test is around 800 is that good? Ive got broad shoulders and deep voice but im also a manlet

thats good, shit levels are akin to mine 482uc at 20yo

Redpill me on sesame seeds and sesame oil bros.

Yeah that's pretty good.

>falling for the test meme

Eating a few foods won't turn you into a man. The root of your problem is not a chemical imbalance, you're just looking for a fix-it-all solution that will magically resolve your flaws.

Thanks bro.
Time to get swole

Have you tried this stuff yourself?

idk, doesnt seem accurate.
im overweight and got my test level tested and its really high
i got a lot of muscle too though and still have the endurance of a beastman even with the weight slowing me down
so id say your fat levels arent all that indicative of your test levels
you can always outeat the benefits
>tfw

That looks pretty good, 2 bad I'm poor af right now...

>*teleports behind you*
>HO HO HO IGNORANT TWINK, YOU THINK WRONGLY THAT THE BLOAT SLOWS MY MOVEMENT, YOU'RE NO MATCH FOR A LORD OF MASS SUCH AS I

>that bitch miring with her phone camera out

The bloat leaving her absolutely SHOOK

>mfw a SOYBOY TWINK questions me

test

Just stop masturbating cuck

dont post pictures of jews

Try hemp oil or chili oil, report back. I wanna know the verdict. I'm thinking of spending the money on making Veeky Forums pizzas, some yeast, brown rice flour, chili oil, and some tomato, spinach, mushroom, chicken. You dig doggin what I'm lay loggin?