His time is over. #OperationUnsub

His time is over. #OperationUnsub

Post "Unsubscribing on January 1st, 2018." and help end Genova's channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=RkO1_4tyjG0&lc=z221dxsrvp35vz2b004t1aokg5cewk1lgd3lqdz2ljujbk0h00410.1514553771990423

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqOsWTLo6qU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being mean to Jason
Good.

can someone explain what the joke is with this guy?

bro is this what he does? Walk down the street solo filming himself.
This is pretty sad

Once had the world in the palm of his hands. A delusional young bodybuilder, who became lazy and began scamming people. A real shit human bean. He posts the same videos every day, with his catchphrase "it sick. it piss" he's basically doing the least amount of work to get adsense. He went from underdog, and people rooting for him, to a scum bag who people hate. He doesn't deserve to scam everyone he knows and get away with it.. so #OperationUnsub is in effect. His channel needs to die, and he needs to feel the wrath of the maniacs.

He is PTSD, ADHD and ODD all at the same time.

Autistic bodybuilder with a big mouth, despite getting free training and thousands of dollars worth of supplements and gear he still manages to fail. He uses his equally autistic followers to harass people. Most of
The time he has piss stains on his underwear

his followers have turned. He hasn't had fans for a few years now. He's a shit human being, that's how #OperationUnsub came about. He's about to lose his channel, and his channel is his life.

making fun of a literal retard is one of the lowest things you can do.

How well do you know Jason? because He knows the difference between right and wrong. He's a shit human being, and recently tried scamming funds that he claimed were being raised for his friend in the hospital.

Yeah I've seen his fans turn on him lately as well. Especially after rich piana died and he was talking shit before his body even went cold. I've never subbed to him but I think I should so I can unsub jan 1

No he didnt, check the cliffs on genovapedia

in on this like maggots in Janoy's kitchen sink.

being this much jealous of a man who do whatever the fk he want and dont care about other people opinion...

that 6 ft dyel with his 5'11 gf at 0:32
kek

If Jason Blaha wouldn't be so in love with this guy, he would have called him out on Genova clearly prostituting himself in this video. This is how bodybuilding is done, people!

Speaking of Blaha, someone should hit his house with a tactical nuke.

or a 10lb bag of human shit

Nah, I love my man Blaha.
He clearly has a personal grudge against bodybuilders, but he does his research fairly well.
...and fuck the US military. They have no valor to begin with, so there's nothing to steal. Blaha's the man.

>genovapedia
Sounds like a really great source of objectively factual information. Upvoted!

This twat has gotten too much attention by pretending to be retarded. Anyone who believes he actually is retarded is an idiot, just like he is.

I subscribed so I can unsubscribe Jan 1

Jason's channel needs to die.

It used to be funny, but now he is 30 something doing the same shit he did 12 years ago but with less energy and hope.

Also haldol and a chronic lack of sleep are retarding him to the level of an actual potato.

Lenny will soon die as a result of sterioid abuse.

The ment will die. The end is near. Long live the ment.

Blahino plz go

he has some really nice calves

the fuck is wrong with his voice

>Bullying aspies
never gonna make it

>tfw same bodytype as Janoy

What the fuck should i do brehs?

I miss this Jason youtube.com/watch?v=uqOsWTLo6qU

Now he's full potato because of the haldol

cut you fat shit

>but now he is 30 something
Wtf

This makes me feel things I don't like

Who tthe fuck cares about Janoy's personal channel? The ments have always been with the Misfits.

This sounds like Jason

Google "cliffnotes of the Jason Genoa saga"

Jason has had plenty of time and learning experiences to understand how to be a half-decent human being. He's is way way way past his retard privilege for getting out of shit because "he doesnt know any better"

>hurr why doesn't this retard just learn how to not be a retard lol?

He's a retard, he will always be a retard
Most of the population of the world are retards
"Education" doesn't fix Africa or South America or South Asia
Genocide does