Lift and HIIT every day

>lift and HIIT every day
>one meal at 4:00pm of a 20oz steak, nothing else
Is this a good idea for cutting/keeping gains? I've been doing it for about a week but it's fucking expensive

Your an idiot. Keep going.

RIP

keep going, I've been doing something very similar for a month and lost a lot of weight. It's easy.

hiit everyday baka

you're*

drop the hiit for a session of steady moderate two-three times the duration, more kcal burn, less stress on the body.

Why not like steak and a bag of spinach?

You need some green veggies to get your micro's in though.

Eat some veggies, you fucking retard, or you'll get the shits of a lifetime.

I get enough micros from /sips/ though

> another random sperg tries to reinvent Atkins for the 60,000th time
just read the fucking book and do what it says. Meat, butter and salad greens.

How about you add some fucking vegetables retard.

Also
>eating one steak per day is expensive
Jesus christ i can't believe i have to share a board with such poor, stupid people. What is that $10/day? You can't afford $10/day for food?

Buying a steal just for me instead of eating whatever my wife is having is expensive, sorry the mere concept of someone having a spouse can't even be comprehended because of your autism.

There are people like you with infinite money to spend on whatever you like, then there are the rest of us.

I'm sure you must be revolted, but for us limited resources is just normal life.

? You've replaced all of your food for the day with one (1) steak. Are you saying that your total food intake for a day prior to this "diet" was less than the cost of one (1) steak? What the fuck does your spouse have to do with it? She should be making less food now that you're not eating any of it or should have leftovers if she's making the same amount.

He said he's eating one (1) steak per day and nothing else. It is not some high and mighty rich person attitude to laugh at how little that costs. You can get a steak for $10. A normal person eats 3 meals a day. $3.33/meal is a bargain.

I mean a box of pasta is 77cents and 1300kcal. A 20oz steak is about 800-1200kcal and is 10-30 times that amount

Even if you want protein, you can get a large can of mackerel for 1.99 that is healthier than steak, and has about the same amount of protein

>canned fish healthier than steak
fucking hell no wonder everyone's dying if this is what you actually think

>high levels of sat fat and poor omega-6:3 ratio is better than healthy fat, excellent omega3:6 ratio and better micronutrients
wew

fucking hell

>HIIT every day
You know you're doing damage to your heart by doing that every day, don't you?

>HIIT daily
>diet consists of only steak

What's next, you'll tell me you do a line of blow every few hours?

You want your heart to keep working don't you?

>this entire thread

can someone explain to me why is HIIT in excess bad? not a troll question, genuinely curious

It’s very stressful
Stress inhibits recovery to some degree
Thus, QED HIIT Beats you up and doesn’t let you recover as fast

most people on this board have no clue what they're talking about

add spinach also less HIIT