How does one approach and ask out a girl at the gym?

How does one approach and ask out a girl at the gym?

just bee yourself

tell her to spot you

What if it’s at a boxing gym?

Knock her out and walk away

Don't. People go there to work out, not to be harassed by random losers.

Don't.... how would you feel if gay dudes kept coming and trying to flirt with you and ask you out while you were lifting?

If they're interested, they'll come to you. Gym girls usually have confidence.

Thirsty dudes are the reason that cardio bunnies migrate to $200/mo health clubs.

Punch her in the dick.

>see her ass in leggings
>see a future together

>don't ever talk to women ever

The human species would die out if women had their way. A simple fucking "hey, hows it going" isn't going to fucking kill them. If they give a non-interested answer, let them carry on with their workout.

>Stay minimum 10ft away at all times
>Do not engage eye contact long enough for her to know what colour eyes your have
>Track down what time's she's at the gym
>Plan your workout schedule to be the same
>Refrain from ever engaging with her
>Try to arrive at the gym the same time as her one day
>Let her scan her gym card before you
>Look at the computer screen to find her name
>Search her up on social media, find out where she works
>Show up at her work as a customer and then try to flirt
>Never mention you saw her at the gym

Basically this.

Which is why you creepy fucks SHOULD harrass the gym thots. They should be at home, naked and pregnant, making a meal for when you get back from the gym, not IN the gym

OH GOD! HAHA LEAVE US ALONE CREEP!!!

Basically, you have to realise and accept that women only want the guys they find attractive to approach them. Don't judge, you're exactly the same. It's just that the typical male finds a much broader spectrum of women attractive, compared to the percentage of men that a woman finds attractive. So women are kinda screwed in that regard.

Now, if they DO find you attractive, it literally won't matter where you approach them. You can still screw it up by being a total sperg, and stop being attractive, in which case look at the previous paragraph. You're no longer attractive, go away.

Likewise, if they don't find you attractive, it won't matter where or how you approach them, you're still a creep and should go die in a ditch somewhere.

There, I hope that helped.

>the world deals in absolutes

You don't have to pick up women on the gym. Personally I don't shit where I eat, so work and gym are off limits. Pick up women elsewhere.

don't

This. No woman want's to be hit on by Michael Moore but do you think if fucking Chad hit on them they would complain? No, they would still be flattered if they weren't interested that such a handsome man found them attractive.

Don't take these fucking beta/roastie advice of never even look at a women without her permission. Just go for it.

How does one know if they're even attractive enough to approach her?

Top level stalking.

She will make eye contact, smile, and possibly display "open" body language (facing her whole body towards you).

Look in the mirror. Do you have
>a square hairline with thick hair
>strong jaw
>hunter eyes
>a wide palate
>1.8+ fwhr
>lean cheeks and strong zygos
>a thick neck
If yes to all of these then go approach.

*after making yourself as attractive as you can in your particular situation, genetics, etc

Needed to add that, bro. I'm not saying that men who aren't considered attractive, which incidentally is around 70 to 80%, should just give up and off themselves. No, they should strive to be the best they can be, for themselves if not anyone else. And the women might or might not come. But they sure as shit won't if you just complain about not getting any and bemoaning fate.

You're a man, you have value independent of the amount of pussy you pull. But that value is not independent of what you do, what you strive for and what you accomplish, but intrinsically connected to those things. This puts us in a far better position that women, as their value revolves around their reproductive ability, and little else has any impact on it.

Look at it this way. If you give up and become one of the MGTOW faggots, the roasties win and laugh at you. If you don't give up, even if you don't end up reproducing, you're still a fucking man, and can change the world. Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla never had children.

This, learn to read body language. It takes practice, and you will have some (read, probably a lot) false starts, but its doable.

Don't listen to this faggot: , he sucks cock for breakfast lunch and dinner.

>Isaac Newton and Nikola Tesla never had children.

Basically what said.

I don't think I'm attractive at all, but I've had some extremely attractive women show interest in me, including cute girls at bars. At the same time, I've been shot down by ugly girls. My point is, unless you're really ugly or extremely attractive, someone will find you attractive, and they will usually let you know if they want you to talk to them, by at the very least giving you strong eye contact, and maybe a smile.

You dont.

We often make eye contact. Is that a good sign? If so, and I decide to approach her, and she refuses, will I have to start going to a different class?

>t. sperg who doesn't know how to ask out women

Not an argument.

Depends, is it lingering eye contact? does she smile? does she look at you, then down or away, then back at you? If yes to any of those, I'd say there's a pretty good chance she wants you to talk to her.

If she doesn't reciprocate, then whatever, just forget about it. Although what's the worst that can happen if you go over and say 'hi, how you liking this class?'

Don't shit where you eat.

People say this about work, friend groups, school, interest clubs (including gyms), what else is there? Bars and talking to women on the street?

What the fuck does that even mean, you faggot?

Underrated

You don't. No one goes to the gym to find a sexual partner. Kys
/thread

>implying anyone anywhere near as autistic as those two would even need motivation to go do math n sheeeit

>sexual

That is so wrong you don't even know.

It means dont approach women, if you frequent the same places. It will be awkward if she rejects you, or if you fuck once and its shit.

It's a term also used for dating in the workplace. Similar to "don't dip your pen in company ink". Sure that coworker is pretty and you go on a date with her. But if shit goes sour you have to see her everyday. Same applies to the gym

You don't. That's what makes it fun.

Dating is a numbers game. The more you bat, the more home runs you hit. I've slept with at least 200 women and lost count. Confidence is key. It's the universal law.

>tfw I did this
>Tfw it worked
You just kinda ask. Make a bit if small talk first, no matter what you'll still seem autistic

Same as anywhere else: You're expected to already know up front whether or not she likes you, and act accordingly - if she likes you, then ask away, and if she doesn't like you, then stay the fuck away.

So, no pressure, but if you guess wrong, then you're a creep and could get banned.

>200

That’s not something to be proud of, user.

>tfw no social life
how do i do this user. what is elsewhere

Casual bump