Tfw black girl fetish in Eeastern Europe

>tfw black girl fetish in Eeastern Europe

wrong board

Better go to the western Europe if that is what you want.

Just come to America (or my house...)

I heard there are lots of Africans in England though.

>or my house
what did he mean by this

PLEASE be in LONDON?

"Veeky Forums - Fitness"

> slim hips
Why cant black people into hips? Great breasts though.

Get better taste

>tfw twi'lek fetish
I’ll never get my blue-boobied alien wench gf and it’s not fair bros.

well maymayd
this

Do they even want to date us whites though?

Black women love whitey, it's well known, it's just that so many are fuck ugly you rarely see it happen

I seem to remember a digital playground Star Wars parody

Trust me you dont want a black gf. Why are you europeans so dumb about this?

Get a big booty latina or a (sane) wide hipped arab girl. Christ you have access to the best women on earth and yet you want the second worst?

>wide hipped Arab girls

Patrician as fuck.

I do, and any sensible black girl does.

The only black girls who stick to black guys are either uneducated ghetto girls or Kang-ishas.

Any evidence?
I am gopnik I don't know anything about blacks.

if we're not the worst what's the worst?

How do I find the ones like you baby?

Divorce rates tell a story.

Post legs

White women are the worst my white trash ex wife has taken my kids and dog and house away from me, everyday I think of putting a shotgun in my mouth because of her.

College, hun. Especially a mostly-white college unless they're in for a liberal arts degree or something.

What does that have to do with looks wise

>College
That's me fucked then, I'm not very bright.

You should have seen the bitch she looked all fake and shit with makeup to hide her shitty pasty face.

He's not going to look too good if he gives his shotgun a blow job

Abos are the worst girls hands down. You might get a good black girl out of 100, but each abo girl is legitimately ugly. I'm not trying to be mean towards them but they really don't look human.

Aborigines are no more related to Africans as they are Asians.

You think I'm joking but I'm not this isn't american white trash but english chav succubus.

Literally the same. Srsly considering going to the USA just to get a QT black grill for myself. The UK is not an option, London is a shit place.

I heard english slags were suppose to be mean and violent. But I could never truly believe it.

Sad thing is I am a chav myself but just smart enough to realize what I am and hate myself for it bit too much of a brainlet to escape it.

The UK is not an option, London is a shit place.
Yeah I don't have anything against blacks but I hate pakis so London is out the picture.