What kind of lifts do I have to do to improve my facial aesthetics?

What kind of lifts do I have to do to improve my facial aesthetics?

Rope hangs for neck

Increase test

fatloss
sorry if you are skinny and ugly

what? these don't help at all

Cardio and good nutrition.
Plus some facial creams and stuff if you wanna be a real fit faggot.

Fat loss apparently helps define your features.

I look a lot like him and in better shape.

But I'm also a Veeky Forums reading introvert, so while I get laid a fair amount, it's only when drunk and girls throw themselves at you.

I still spray spaghetti everywhere in sober interactions so it's not all it's cracked up to be.

Zero. There is NOTHING you can do about that.
I suggest you stop obsessing over things you can't change (which is why so many of you dumb fucks are 'depressed' all the time, with your silly-ass 'feels' and shit) and focus on things you CAN change. Also leave Veeky Forums and stop listening to the internets so much, it's just cancerous anymore and not helpful.

>Also leave Veeky Forums and stop listening to the internets so much, it's just cancerous anymore and not helpful.
Would be a good advice if it didn't come from some faggot on Veeky Forums

I don't come here for advice or 'community' or anything even remotely serious, I come here for the laughs and to blow off steam. Just so happens sometimes I get to tell fools that they're being fools and to knock that shit off.

are you sure?

Lower body fat
Light tan
Drink more water
I've read a study that says dopamine increases your muscle tone, including facial muscles
Mewing and chewing
Hair and facial hair
Neck

just be confident fucktard

wow, I wonder what that ricenigger's neck looks like

Is it just me or Ryan has unsymmetrical eyes

>Defending yourself on Veeky Forums on top of it

Stop posting

>ricenigger
racists are such brainlets, fucking hell kek

Deadlift obv

They're asym but still 10/10

7/10, makes him trustworthz.
pic related is a much better (higher sex-appeal) eye area, but is lower in trust. Prominent cheekbones & other "extraordinary" features can be attractive for a few reasons based on evolutionary psychology.

First, there is a theory called "costly signaling"* that means that if you see someone with high, broad cheekbones (or any "extraordinary" feature), this means that their body had to go through all of this extra "expense" to build and support those cheekbones..and this person has more "reproductive fitness" (better genes). I don't know if it applies to cheekbones, but it's a theory that's fairly convincing for a number of our traits (and animal traits too)

Second, cheekbones support the eyes - so broad cheekbones and wide set eyes (on a man in particular) indicate that he is probably a better athlete / hunter than someone with sunken cheekbones and poorly supported eyes. The cheek bone (and orbital rim - which it is attached to) was also important in supporting the eye during injury - which is crucial for survival. Also, the cheek bones (in the front) surround a major nerve that comes out of the face - and stronger frontal cheek bones protect this nerve. This last part (the protection factor) - I think - is probably why they are so important.

Beckham has 10/10 eyes