Magnesium

Give me a good brand of Magnesium to buy.

BulkSupplements magnesium glycinate

magnesium pills xxl

Why glycinate? I heard citrate.

>take magnesium
>start clenching fists and gritting teeth in my sleep

Why does this happen? Literally every time i take magnesium this happens.

You’re sleeping. How would you know???

I already take zinc and vitamin b. I want to start supplementing with Magnesium. Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Why glycinate specifically?

Because I wake up and my hands are swollen from clenching so tight and my jaw is from grinding my teeth

It's more bioavailable and some people get diarrhea from magnesium citrate. Glycinate also relaxes your muscles so it synergizes with magnesium.

Thanks user. Any suggestions for a good brand? I saw that BulkSupplements may contain lead.

I'm not sure. BulkSupplements is what I take. I take NAC to get rid of the heavy metals in my body.

Thats insane dude go see a doctor

I see. Do you take NAC daily or cycle it?

Are you sure about that? Im taking citrate because I though it was the best form.

uhm all magnesium relaxes muscles. and citrate is one of the best. i take 2 solgar tablets of it at once, no side effects.

Been taking this for awhile now...did wonders for my sleep

I just stopped taking magnesium and it stopped

mag relaxes smooth muscles, not skeletal muscles, brainlet. that's why it's used for constipation and status asthmaticus.

hypermagnesemia alone would cause the opposite. what brand were you taking/what was it bound or mixed with? that's fucked.

a bag of frozen spinach

>glycinate also relaxes your muscles so it synergizes with magnesium

mag glycinate just means a mag salt of glycine, which has jack shit to do with relaxing your muscles. binding to glycine (v. mag citrate or mag sulfate) just means the body takes the mag up via different transport mechanisms.

again, magnesium is a smooth muscle relaxer, not a skeletal muscle relaxer.

The only magnesium worth taking

Using the same one, recommended by my personal trainer

chelated magnesium citrate
feels good man

Just take a ZMA supplement for all of those 3 things

Someone redpill me on why I should be spending $20 a month on some maggy pills

Why should I be supplementing Magnesium bros?

Most people are deficient in Magnesium

Its also a nice sleep aid

should be taking it at the end of day then?

I usually take supplements with dinner and then go to bed soon after. Is it bad to go to bed so soon after taking supps?

Ideally mag should be taken before sleep as it has a claming affect

no harm in taking any supp before bed unless its something tthat will keep you awake

Now Foods ZMA off iherb if you're open to that

Cool, thanks user