What are the signs that a guy hasn't finished puberty yet?

i still can't grow proper beard hair and my voice can still crack under a certain amount of pressure. these are the only two signs that i've really noticed.

got an endocrine test back from the doctor's and, as per obscure state health care regulations, i got "normal for an 18 year old", which is incredibly unhelpful.

are there any other signs of potential late puberty (similar to Zyzz) or will i just have to wait and see?

Other urls found in this thread:

fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?26-ITT-Post-intredasting-rare-Zyzz-stuff-(srs)/page16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zyzz got big through lifting, had nothing to do with puberty

yes... "lifting"

no he had a massive growth spurt around 19, i believe there's a record of him saying that when he used to post.

fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?26-ITT-Post-intredasting-rare-Zyzz-stuff-(srs)/page16
inb4
>fitmisc

A lot of men can’t grow a full beard at 18, and anyone can make their voice crack under enough pressure. Don’t be so fucking insecure.

op here, not being insecure, just curious

>tfw 23 and cant grow a beard

Your voice in particular isn't fully developed up until 23 where it kind of evens out for a few decades before it drops a bit more as an oldfag. Listen to some of your favorite bands first records, Thrice in particular comes to mind for me. I wouldn't worry about that.

Most men can't grow a beard at 18

My dad couldn’t grow a ‘real’ beard until 21.
He went full bear after that.
I’m 18 and in the same position.
Just wait user.

>tried to grow a beard at 18
>kinda patchy and there's a major bald spot on my left cheek and below my chin
>turning 22 on Tuesday
>beard hair is thicker and the bald spot below my chin has filled in
>but the bald spot on my left cheek is still there

op here, if i'm honest i'm just fishing for chances for a late growth spurt. working on my self confidence but 5'8 is getting pretty tiresome.

Make eye contact with your beard while whispering no homo under your breath.

Also waiting for my final growth spurts.
Just wait, time will tell.

There are guys who've gone from 5' to 6' with one growth spurt.

Just make sure to keep dieting good, exercising and sleep a good amount (8+ hours), because that's the shit that'll help get you a growth spurt.

I'm not saying it'll trigger a growth spurt, but who knows. That's the shit that develops more HGH so, won't hurt.

Honestly I'll try anything at this point. My brother has a glorious beard

We will all gonna make it brah

thanks for that man, also experimenting with intermittent fasting, ashwagandha, and getting better quality sleep. if nothing else, all of this is making me feel chilled yet energetic as fuark.

I didn't finish growing until I was 22-23, went from being 5'10 at 18 to 6'2, voice would also intermittently crack until my 20s . I'm 25 now and I've seen 14 year old Mexican girls with more facial hair than me. I don't mind because I have a pretty nice jawline and chin so I keep it clean shaven. Lifting and eating A LOT helped me grow, so keep lifting, eat as much actual food as you possibly can, and get some sleep

nice one dude, that's reassuring to hear

is there anything that you remember eating to support a big diet? i definitely hit my tdee but i'd be happy starting a slow bulk

Just eat whole meals prepared at home. Lots of food, you still live with your parents (I'm assuming) so eat as much of your mother's cooking as your stomach can allow. Lots of milk too, I'd drink two or three huge glasses a day

>tfw growth spurt this year at 22 (you probably keep seeing my posts)
>tfw grew from 6'3" to 6'5" so far in half a year
I also have a babyface with no beard growth at all and smooth skin. I've been lifting since 15 though and am quite muscular, but besides that I still look babyfaced