Alright Veeky Forums explain to me how a non lifting guy like this can get a girl all over him. Shes pretty hot as well

Alright Veeky Forums explain to me how a non lifting guy like this can get a girl all over him. Shes pretty hot as well

Why even lift?

Different girls like different types of guys, that’s all there is to it dude

It's really hard to gauge whether this guy is handsome or not due to his douchey backwards cap. For all we know, he could have good hair.

Maybe lifting isn’t the only thing that makes you a desirable person

He looks ripped and muscular to 97% of the population. He has good skin. A masculine face. Confidence.

Why wouldn't girls like him?

Without posting the girls face this post is utterly worthless, guessing she is some 4/10 Hispanic chick slathered in clown makeup

Because he is not an autistic faggot who posts in a fitness board run by gooks.

He probably just bes himself.

this.

If this isnt a troll post, post a pic of yourself. i can guarantee he looks way better than you. Do you know him personally? Are you jealous of him?

ripped/muscular? what are you guys talking about? this guy just looks normal in every way. Also this

“Give him time and affection even when he’s not asking for it”

Exactly why I broke up with my last gf. Freedom > everything

His gf, the one who posted that, is a crazy girl with BPD. She'll cling to anyone who is willing to be with her.

This, every guy has his preference, women are the same, being well built and having a good physique certainly isn't gonna hurt your chance OP, the opposite actually, especially if you don't have much else going for you

When I see posts like this I honestly can't help but Wonder if it's just ironic. Going to the gym and having a good body can't be the only thing you have going for you. How is this so hard to understand?
It's just an added bonus. In other words if you get a girl to like you she would like you with or without your body and if she only likes you for your body, then she's just a cumdumpster

That really long-winded rant about him getting dumped and having hurt feelings, combined with the pic of the tiny-armed dude flexing, just makes him look really pathetic desu.

this guy's face literally nothing but obnoxious cocky shithead
no wonder femoids love him

My post below. My girl had bpd. You have an ex who had it?

>Why even lift?
Health/self improvement/hobby/passion/sport/impress guys but not for girls, a good body without a good face (genetically predetermined) is useless in that regard.

Yep. And she'd post shit like this. All girls who do this kind of stuff have BPD. It's a dead giveaway once you've been through it and can see the signs.

Like you pointed out, she obviously has an abandonment issue, so she smothers him and idolizes him - common traits of BPD girls.

They'll either break up or she'll kill him or kill him and then herself.

I broke up with her. Did you have any extreme guilt like about how she was probably gonna derail her life.

>tfw no BPD gf

Wouldn't date him at all. He looks kinda dumb to me with that hat and that pose. Average face. Also what's up with that low quality photo, is he poor? lol. I guess It's personal tastes.
Btw the girlfriend doesn't seem any better, like what's up with that wall of text that she wrote, who the fuck would even read all of that shit.

I was letting my ex live in my apartment at the time. I dumped her, but was living with her in a sort of limbo. Then I met another girl (who I've been with now for two years). I realized my life needs to go on, so I kicked my ex out of the apartment. Idk where she went that night, I think to some male coworker's place.

I felt a tiny bit of guilt, but she was seriously such a horrible and toxic element in my life. I went on antidepressants and sleeping pills just because of her. I stressed my way down to 115lbs because she was so crazy. I gave her plenty of chances. Drove her to therapy and everything. She just didn't want to get better. At some point, you realize that you can't change another person, no matter how much you love them. They have to choose to change. And she didn't, even though she had nothing standing in her way. In that, she was telling me she'd just keep hurting me for absolutely no reason. So I felt little pain about letting her go.

I rarely think about her now. Never positively for sure. I know she's still in the same shitty town. She had a boyfriend at one point (a manlet) and somehow lost him. She'll never be in a good place. Her entire life will be an eternal struggle because she doesn't help herself. I was a piece of her life, but I'm not responsible for what she's chosen to do. I feel no guilt for leaving her. I opened a window for her, and she chose to not go through. I'm not going to spend my life missing my own opportunities because I'm trying to save a girl who doesn't want to be helped.

Trust me, you do not want a BPD gf. It's literally 24/7 torture.

Well ill take that to heart. I picked up drinking because of her but I'm slowly getting away from that because i know its not healthy. Its only been like 3 months that we've been apart but Im staying strong and not looking back.

>Not ripped
>Barely "muscular"

Believe it or not women can like a guy for his personality, ambitions, social life, hobbies, etc. Its just that he has to at least be at a base level attractiveness. The guy isn't ugly, and he at least works out. That's it. He's practically DYEL tho

I hope you find peace, man. For me, finding a new gf was key. Even though there was an overlap, I had someone else to share my tiem with.

The only good thing to come out of being with a BPD gf is that your next gf (presumably a normal person) will of course get mad/upset from time to time, but it feels like nothing compared to BPD tantrums and freakouts. You'll be the best bf for your next girl, and it'll feel so easy.

It gets better, my guy. Hang in there and try to kick the drinking.

>see thread about girls
>some anons actually have solid opinions on BPD sluts
>maybe men are finally wising up to the catastrophic nature of cluster B sluts

It gives me hope. Thanks guys.

I think you are right about that. Something wrong with you guys if you would want a girl to post something like this about you, it's actually pretty weird and not cute.

looks like a mexican cockroach just lol grills are so fucking stupid when they idealize this fucking subhumans

>inb4 cope
Just lol at your life buddy boyo

The problem is, most women who have BPD hide it when they get to know you. This is something most people with destructive pathologies do, since people won't interact with them if they show their crazy on day one. It takes a few weeks for some of the red flags to pop up, and at that point you've certianly caught some feels.

The devil you know... I've had my share of broken girls, never again. A good friend of mine is in the spiderweb of a FUBAR bpd slut. I tried to help him, and talk some sense into him many, many times. I tried so hard it actually took a toll on our friendship. Oh well, can't save them all.

Still, learning about the true nature of this succubi is a very valuable life lesson.

I had a BPD girlfriend. emphasis on the word had.
I broke up with her before work, told her to get her shit out of my parents house (we both lived with my parents, they work too.)
Get a phonecall from dad saying she's in the bath. Ok, whatever.
Get home and there she is,
IN the bath.
like submerged in the water.
the red water.

Theyre desperate to be with someone even if they wont be dating for long

Sorry dude. If you are not larping, I can only imagine your pain and the kind of guilt you must feel. Still, this wasn't on you, and nothing of value was lost. Most of these girls are beyond help, and are a drain on their environment. They go through their lives suffering and feeling empty and seeking risks and spreading misfortune and pain around them. For every bpd girl there is some idiot trying to save her from her personal hell, suffering silently. Not your fault, nothing you could have done, and she is probably better off dead anyways.

WHy was she taking a bath in koolaid

How do you look at a picture like this and go "yes, this is the type of guy i want to be/girl i want to be with.

Like who gives a fuck, we all know this girl's gonna get sick of him in 2 years when all the little shit that annoys her starts showing up. Same with him, guys love the fresh puss and in 1-2 years it'll be boring as fuck, all the stupid petty shit they'll both have to put up with will outweigh the sex feels and they'll either break up in a dramatic way or cheat then break up or struggle a few more months of soap opera bullshit

And i know all of this just because of this attention seeking post on some social media outlet looking for justification for the "love" for this guy.

I'm all for companions but these people are so god damned basic. Why woyld you ever eant someone like this

sad to read but it's probably true.
usually people with BPD don't have ambition beyond their relationship goals anyway.
Best way to spot a BPD chick is if she's in some career path that she couldn't give a shit about AND doesn't want to settle down.

This post is old but i married a bpd bitch and we had a kid. She then fucked my best friend got pregnant with his child and lied about it. Please if you have the chance to escape do it before its too late