How important it is to be flexible and with good posture...

How important it is to be flexible and with good posture? All the years of sitting behind computer fucked up my shoulders, spine, back and legs. I cant even preform certain lifts (rows, deadlifts).
Do you have any advice for this? Should i just do posture exercises like a faggot until its perfect?

>How important
it's like the second most important thing
right after ability to lift heavy shit

Thats the problem, i don't give a fuck about some fucking stretches, but after i do certain lifts my back and shoulders are killing me. I dont know if i can continue lifting more and more weight

I spent most of my youth on the computer, and most of it was in shitty unnatural wooden chairs. I'm pretty fucked up, many of the posture issues you listed, and don't even breathe properly because of it.
With that being said, all you can really do is keep your shoulders back, chin up and stand up tall. Don't let anyone see you slouch because you'll instantly lose a shitload of respec.

Its not about respect, its about not being able to lift heavy. You say you have fucked up posture too, do you just ignore the pain in back and shoulders?

If you are deformed you can't expect to be able to life as heavy as the other guys who aren't
Just do lighter weight and more reps if the weight causes you pain.

Wait, is this saying military posture is bad? Why? Thats the posture I try to keep

No, the military is the good posture in this pic.

wow there's just something about her I really like
very strange

fix your posture. remember when you first got your license and driving everywhere made you're life a lot easier? yeah things will get about that much better for you

This is the most related thread I could find

How do I unfuck myself up? I have scoliosis and it seems like even if I took steroids this imbalance would prevent me from ever being aesthetic. Help

Shave snail highway for a start

women like running their hands through it, plus i dont like the feel of stubble. nair'd it once, never fucking again

why is military posture poor posture?

if i spend all day sitting on my computer how am i suppost to keep up good posture

Your spine articulates with a lordotic curve at the lumbar region, a natural kyphotic curve at the thoracic region, and a lordotic curve at the cervical vertebrae. When you are in a hyperlordotic, hyperkyphotic, or military position your natural articulation is off and it forces muscles to compensate. This is a very big problem with lifting because muscles that could be dedicated towards stabilizing your other muscles in your lifts are either too busy keeping your goofy ass up, or too tired trying to keep you from fallin on your ass to do their real job properly.

Simply things you can do op. Try keeping your palms facing your body when you stand. Chances are the back of your hands are facing out (the direction your nose is pointing) when you stand.

reeee fatass newfags need to leave

how are they supposed to stop being fatass then?

nigger i only weigh 175-180 at 6'2".

>scoliosis
Surgery.

the surgery entails fusing my spine to a metal rod so that it can never bend. not worth it since my curvature is relatively mild

If I am able to perform my lifts with perfect form and no pain or instability but my posture still sucks when sitting at the computer, will I be ok?

facepulls

The big breasts, the fact the she is thin or the great face?

>got surgery
>still look imbalanced as fuck
>can't bend back
>sought suicide for 5 months following it
>after 22 months started lifting
That was 9 months ago
Am I going to make it?

yea its almost as if shes insanely hot weird how you like her very strange

I have a tiny bit more hair and I also encountered this. One time I shaved it all off and my gf at the time flipped her shit. I thought it would make her happy.

Maybe it's because she's fucking hot. Or it's the Hitler pic in the back.

You need to introduce more movement into your life, because you're probably very sedentary and it fucks you up. Also, stop sitting. Sit as little as possible. Sitting is highly unnatural.

So stuff like swimming, judo, BJJ, dancing, yoga, doesn't really matter so long as it gets your whole body moving

>how important is good posture
you can prevent all of this with good posture and stretches
>Do you have any advice for this? Should i just do posture exercises like a faggot until its perfect?
yes, also visit a chiropractor once in a while somewhat expensive and you have to be carefull of hacks but worth it, do dynamic stretches and mobility work right before your workout, keep warming up with the exercise in question for example, if you are about to quat warm up with an empy bar and increase the weight until you reach about 80% of you max weight then do your working sets, use full range of motion, (you might have to lower the amount of weight since this doens't only trains your muscles better but also joints and tendons it will help to strenghten your posture and make it more easier and natural for you to hold it, apply this to every single major exercise (compounds, but also all the other too those wont help much with posture tho, but better gains will come with this) also static stretches after your workout, in the morning when you wake up and before bed do mobility for the spine also calisthenics both wile doing this and at the gym.
other unspoken benefits that come with good posture are
>better digestive track
this will allow you to digest for better,absorb nutrients better, getting rid of fat better, therefore it will improve your gains (somewhat, exercise and nutrition are still the main components, but things like this are the little details that can help)
>more energy and less pain during the day/certain activities
since all the nerves in the body go trough the spine if its crocked then the nerves will be under preassure, making then work harder to keep your body together, amking the bones move, moving your nerves, producing pain that shoulding be there, producing injuries,(this is why you need to work on the mobility of your spine)
(1/2)

(2/2)
>injuries prevention
half the injuries in the gym are caused becouse ego lifting and bad form, the other half is becouse people go into the gym and lift while having unproper posture,more often then not becouse of both
hope this helps, feel free to ask anything

Thanks captain falcon