I was raised by my grandparents and they think i dont like them because im not as affective as i was when i was 8 yeats...

I was raised by my grandparents and they think i dont like them because im not as affective as i was when i was 8 yeats old ( im 20 now)

Actually im not expressive with anyone, didnt they know theres something called puberty ?

Why the fuck are grandparents like this ?

My grandmother also think i hater im like wtf

Why the fuck dis i have to be parentlet

If you will have kids please use condoms, dony curse your kids like i am

My grandmother also think i hate her im like and just keep bitching on how much i changed since im 8 years old

Move out.

are you high?
not Veeky Forums related

hahaha true not a blog bro but i was raised by my grents and we're all homies and i am successful so chin up don't be a bitch i'm an only child too so that's extra lonely but i always managed and then some

Im poor to me out, i study physical education, i wanna end the career fast so i can move

Also if i lived alone it would be a fuckimg gains globin

Im not high, its just english isnt my motherlanguage and i wrote it was from phone

The problem its just they think i hate them when its not true, idk why they think that

Just because i dont tell how much i love them like when i was 8 years old ??

Fuck them, they dont get im a grown ass faggot

you still live under their roof spoiled faggot.Now, either post your twink body and turn this into fit related or get reported

This is me

this person is frauding why would u do that. this is me btw i am op

i posted the bugs bunny

tell your grandma you love the bitch damn
they're on their way out anyway just make it pleasant for them while you still can

i actually heard my grandparents moaning and fucking and i got horny lol

wtf lol

you are that greek dude from that thread by the way

just tell them that then user. go and hug them and tell them you love them both dearly despite what they might think, and that you only seem cold on the outside. i am like you. the only person who understands that i truly feel is my mother.

i am bugs bunny now

you wanna hear some real.problem huh? imagine meeting some sloot irl that looked a lot like you and then realise shes a whore, that way everytime you look in the mirror you are reminded of whore.

stay cozy, fren

Fucking weirdo you ruined my thread get lost goofy

this is my thread now

you wouldnt tell me the mbti type would you

thanks for the post