Should I use steroids?

Should I use steroids?

Being natty is great, but life is fucking short

There is enough information out there to keep you reading/watching for weeks, so you can make an educated decision for yourself

No, you are only cheating yourself.
It's like the male equivalent of the boob job.
People know, and think less of you for it.

you don't deserve your own thread faggot, kys

sage

No reason to until you have hit your natty limit.

Hint:
>you haven't

Normies don't

and it gets shorter with using steroids.

>life is fucking short
even more with roids
at least you can play the piano in heaven

fact: the real reason most people will advise you not to is that they don't want anyone to gain an advantage over them

After beginner gains you get less and less every year fuck you think im gonna wait 5 years and gain one goddamn pound in the last 2 years
. Fukoff.

>Cheating yourself.
>Having this attitude in life

There is no cheating in life you fucking dyel.

Are you five years old retard? Its because they lift for longevity and they dont care about blasting and partying it's different for everyone.

>People know,
No, they don't
Even those who lift can't tell unless you're roiding hard or special populations (over 40y, obese to ripped in less than a year etc).
Normies will take your word on it unless you're looking like rich piana. Even zyzz could pass as natty.

But does passing as natty mean normies won't see you as a freak? People who roid have 'unreal' physiques and not everyone is comfortable with that. They might respect you or notice your muscles more, but that's all most people will see in you. If your goal is to leave humanity behind then go ahead, but otherwise otter mode is peak aesthetics.

>Life is short
Life is really fucking long. Go and pin, but you'll have to live life with the mood changes, acne, and sterility.

Education is key when it comes to limiting risk while using Gear, so become knowledgeable in the field as their is great potential for harm in abusing any substance. Now with that being stated I’d highly advise you to stay away from roids until you have at least a couple years of lifting experience in.

>But does passing as natty mean normies won't see you as a freak?
Ofc so.
there are plenty nattys indeed that are seen as freaks because all they do is talk about gym and lifting and dieting etc
It's not about roiding (or lifting) at all, it's about how you act on it.
First lesson regarding lifting is that no one is ever interest about whether you lift or not, at least not enough to have a conversation over it. The only possible exception is your gymbro if you have one.

Lmao kys retard
The top tier achievement is finding a wife who completes you and offers you love and top tier genetic stock so you can raise and be proud of your Chad children

Fucking sluts at clubs every week is hollow

I'd suggest taking trt levels, maybe get your t up to 1000ng and cruise like that. Way safer and more fun than cycling large levels

not him but..
>muh family
>muh genetic lineage

fuck off faggot. not everyone has the same goals and worldview as you.

Not found of that meme but family is the ultimate red pill if you haven't figured this out yet

You're right, making gym your identity is retarded regardless. But what's the point of roiding if you're not going to show off? At that point you're just compensating for something else.

Jew detected

Damn right, you tried to take us out once, but failed, now it's our turn to take you deyl out.

Gas yourself

I like fucking sluts though

You show it off but don't buzz about it: playing team sports, running with friends, going to pool parties, beach etc. Ofc this will vary a lot depending on your social life.

Tbqh I don't even roid and my social life is on the low atm, yet I get mires and female friends introducing her friends interested in me rather frequently.

Why not get synthol implants then? At least they stay after you come off the gear and don't fuck up your internal organs.

>life is short

it'll be shorter with roids you retarded weak faggot

Who gives a fuck as long as you get the gains you stupid fucking dyel.

I guess you don't know much about roids, or physiology for that matter. To cut it short, cycling test at about 500mg (im, not orals) is very very safe. You may not even need pcts. Usually, most of the risk falls under lack of proper hygiene when injecting and/or suspicious sources of drugs and/or too much too quickly. If you're not a dumb ass and knows how to follow a step by step such as the one on r/steroids accordingly, you're pretty much safe.

Again, I don't even roid, just study the matter bc of med school and personal interest in maybe roiding later in life.

So is using a dirty needle the chad way to do it?

I don't wanna be a bitch so i'm just asking.

>it'll be shorter with roids you retarded weak faggot
Maybe but not probably, and certainly not "it'll". There are plenty other factors that weigh in a lot more such previous diseases, cardio and dieting. The reason famous roiders die young is likely more linked to their dumbness in abusing substances that much than in roids itself.

Even here on Veeky Forums it's fairly common to see a post on QTDDTOT asking things such: "am I able to drink alcohol while cutting doing dnp? almost forgot to say I'm also on methilphenydate". Seriously, how dumb you got to be to do such thing to yourself? Zyzz dumb is the answer...

I've seen the effects and after effects of steroids in real life. Most people don't have medical training so they don't know everything they need to know. Your argument could also be used for heroin. In theory, a medical professional could use opiates safely. In practice, that's rarely the case.

>So is using a dirty needle the chad way to do it?
No, god forbid no.
Please do not ever use used needles and pins. That's surely one of dumbest things you do to yourself ever.

Chad way to do it is having your beautiful wife injecting your glutes while caressing your back muscles and abs.

>Chad way to do it is having your beautiful wife injecting your glutes while caressing your back muscles and abs.

Fuck bro thanks for letting me see the chad way to do it, I thought dirty needls were the bad boy way of doing steroids this whole time.

Yeah, unfortunately one of the things you get to see doing medical rotations is that people can act dumb in ways you couldn't even imagine. So you're right, except about heroin kek.

>these having anything to do with steroid use

YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT i bet ur soyboy ass does herp derp crossfit

No.

First of all if you can afford roids you can afford everything you need to hit your natty limit in a reasonable time. Second, you should only roid WHEN you hit the natty limit in order to increase longevity of gains and not negatively effect your body / liver / test

And third: you don't need it. The natty limit is far more strong and attractive that 90% of the population anyways. You may as well focus on your career, social life, and actual clothing than roid.

t.man who went to the gym for 7 years but still looks like jason blaha

yea ok buddy

>You may as well focus on your career, social life, and actual clothing than roid.
good luck hitting the natty limit with all that shit in your way

Don't listen to the poorfags.

Use them and get the body that you want and figure out what it takes to maintain natty maximum after you get there.

>Raising your own children
Cuck. Women should raise kids. Alphas just spread seed like the alpha gorillas.

Reasons I dont roid:
>have to pin myself often
>will have to do forever to maintain normal hormone levels
>have to pay jews forever to obtain more
>roid acne
>JUST hair
>natty limit looks either "perfect" or "too big" to women and I'm not gay enough to want mires from men
>want to travel and camp without worrying about bringing roids
>getting a good source that stays up for a long time will get harder the more the feds probe the internet
>already have high t naturally
I guess I would actually consider steroids if I were a low-T soyboy or if I was over 45 years-old

>good luck hitting the natty limit with all that shit in your way
This so much. Natty limit literally requires you living for lifting, otherwise you're not pushing it to the limit.

t. Jamal

Are you some sort of a special idiot?

You simply don't have the chad mentality you deyl.

Go ahead and try to compete geared up in my fed (USAPL). You'll get publicly humiliated after you piss hot.

M8 you think Chad is a fucking junkie who uses needles more than once?
YOU THINK CHAD IS BLACK?

>will have to do forever to maintain normal hormone levels
Not true. This a gray zone regarding since there are many anecdotal cases where both higher and lower baseline tests were found in comparison to before lvls before roiding
>natty limit looks either "perfect" or "too big" to women and I'm not gay enough to want mires from me
Nah, you know it isn't like that at all. You're not THAT good looking and face counts a lot regardless of body.
>want to travel and camp without worrying about bringing roids
>getting a good source that stays up for a long time will get harder the more the feds probe the internet
Get a prescription and you can risk both of these of your list. Similar for traveling, you schedule your cycle to end just before it and, if you want, ride on proviron for humour/Excalibur like hard ons.

you are pursuing a life of excellence to be above the mediocrity, are you doing this to fuck normies? Committing to building yourself without short cuts will strengthen yourself and give you willpower. Character is something that so many people seem to overlook and it is something behest by many but held by few.

How you hold yourself. Your presence after committing to training your body to perfection will make waves, If you are doing this for someone other then yourself (horrible reason) once you approach them, even if you have a strong body, you will have a weak mind and it will show. Maybe not immediately but eventually your weakness, insecurities and personality faults will bleed through and you'll end up on ADV asking why your cute gym bunny left you for the DYEL that makes her laugh. Adherence and commitment to yourself strengthens more then just your flesh.

Just started pinning this month after suffering from low T and never felt better

No one cares about USAPL or powerlifing for that matter. That said most of the top competitors are on gear.

Only idiots fail drug tests its all about halflife's.

The real reason is most people have an uneducated opinion.

Your a sucker if you think as a natty you are competing on a level playing field.

its not like dedication and hard work go out the window the moment a needle breaks your skin. maybe someone aims for something that cant be achieved naturally. there are also plenty of steroid users that still look like shit

If I had money I would do steroids.
Being natty is a fucking scam.

Hey Op. Let me real talk with you for a sec. I matched with a girl on tinder a while ago. She is like the girls in your pic. Blonde, average body, party slut, has tattoos. I fucked her. She swallowed my cum. She's constantly texting me now. She really wants a relationship with me, but you know what? She isn't going to get one. You know why? I cannot love a fucking whore like this. She just got a behind the ear tattoo and im disgusted. Honestly right now im kinda trapped. She's emotionally unstable, idk how to tell her that she was just a one night stand and I don't want to pursue anything but I don't want her to killherself or something.

tl;dr
>have experience with the whores in the pic related of yours
>they aren't worth a second of your time

>drug tests cannot be beat

>Being natty is great, but life is fucking short
Want your life to be even shorter? Use steroids.

Crossfit is the most functional workout, only dyel faggots cry about injuries.

How long have you been lifting natty? How big a part of your life is lifting?

I had almost a decade of lifting experience under my belt before I decided to hop on. I realized lifting was an important part of my character and who I am so I decided to pursue taking it as far as I could. If im gonna put years of my life into something I’m not gonna settle for just being above average, fuck that. I’m shooting for the 1%.

With that being said if you’re not willing to put tons of work into your diet and exercise and researching how to cycle there’s no point. Half the guys on gear that i know look like shit because they look at it as a short cut to be lazy on their diet and lifting instead of a way to expand it.

alpha gorillas take care of all of their females and kids. they kill all children of other males though

>these two people who took steroids died but this fatass is still alive
>being fat is healthier than using steroids
kys. #1 cause of death in all developed countries is obesity related

>lol guys i fucked a girl and now she wants attention from me
>what a whore right
you are the problem

Honestly, if you just cruise I don't see why not.

Outside of all the health shit you gotta remember people actually look down on the traditional roid monkey physique in the workplace & society once you're > 24 years old.'