I'm super high right now, I can see the world again. I can see how everything is connected

>I'm super high right now, I can see the world again. I can see how everything is connected

We are connected, we are united

We are one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM
youtube.com/watch?v=tcTGTTd2ojs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up fag

go to bed justin

i smoke weed every day bro nobody cares
do pushups for being a faggot

Eat a dick Alex.

>tfw weed literally cures my autism and makes me see things i did wrong earlier that day/week

youtube.com/watch?v=1VM2eLhvsSM

Watch some Xavier

>tfw weed allows me to bee myself around people which helps others like me

Thank you weed

fuck off Rogan, go into your tank

>has to take a drug to be himself
>thinks his stoned self is who he really is

Everyone knows you're high and thinks you're an immature faggot

this was you wasn’t it

On the contrary pleb

Haha no one knows I'm high unless I tell them. You wouldn't know though because you don't smoke. I know it's a crutch at the moment but it is better than being my recluse self

fuck off faggot

Shut up fag if you took DMT you wouldn’t be able to stand up, much less make a crappy shitpost

The pain that I feel is the pain of the world, the pain is all of us

We are united and i am close to you all

And you're an unemployed pothead.
If you're not unemployed yet, you should be, and denied access to any commie social programs until you aren't a drug addict

Not even him but you do know there's such a thing as high-functioning alcoholics, right? If a person can go straigth from work to the bottle and be back in time for 8 the next morning every day for his entire life and still do a good job, a dude can get high and still be productive as well. Get off your high horse.

Imagine being this autistic

Evola used psychedelics and he is the most far right guy you will ever find

>youtube.com/watch?v=tcTGTTd2ojs
Listen to this and tell me what you think, I smoked the other day and fell in love with this track

I work with a high-functioning alkie.
I wish we could fire him
On his best days, he's productive, but at worst you're dealing with a person with a extremely violent temper that will commit assault at the drop of a hat.

DUDE

Starting to think about life and women

They want a successful man to come in to their life and rescue to them

This trip is amazing, I am waking up again

My life is going to be different because of this

WEED

Wow I hope I get to be as cool as this guy one day. You're actually high?? Like on real life drigs? Oh my wow please user tell us some more about you and your wacky hi jinks

weed is for children. do some blow like a real man

>mfw recreational weed will be legal in CA in a couple of days

I miss playing bass high as fuck to Pink Floyd after a good workout

Peace Brother

LMAO

Shit nigga what strain did you smoke

Nah, you're just high

You're right OP. If more people thought like you the world would be a better place. Oh well.

>Smoking liberal Jew grass

You should cleanse that cottonmouth with a nice glass of soymilk too.

I'm the best this company has, shithead. I'm not going anywhere.

People shouldn’t be commended for something as arbitrary as being able to function. Quit abusing substances, disciplinelet.

Yea, I know they think just like this but I'm just now realizing this stuff while others learned this before

Guess I may be autistic, and my family never wanted to tell me

What would you do? Workout, ,read books and go outside more often?

I kind of realize I have gone down rabbit hole a little too deep, i need to get out and just focus on life

Nobody cares about your life-changing experience from that siiiiiick bong rip duuuude.

Underage b&

>implying no conservative ever in history has smoked a doobie