Make 10% profit everyday and become a billionaire in weeks

Because that's not how it works

The how does it

>do to Veeky Forums
>learn2daytrade
>huybigh lellsow
>????

But, but user, it's so simple!

do you understand how much capital you would need to start if you are only earning 1% a day?

meant for (you) not

1% a day doesn't equal 30% per month

Are you really this dumb? "financial" board my ass lmao

explain then

wow you are a fucking imbecile

> billionaire in a year
>1% a day
you would need to start with more than $10 million for that you retard

Because you will get rekt by bots or seasoned traders

The absolute state of Veeky Forums, my god

1% daily means you include the previous day's gains for the next total, which is a whole lot more than 30% a month. If you make 1% daily, you end up doubling your initial investment after 72 days

Never skip mathe lessons....

I will hook you up with:
>What is compound interest?

Its your base capital multiplied by 1.01^365 you dumb nigger.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. You only need to start with 1000 to have over 1million by the end of a year. You are fully retarded. You don't even understand how to calculate compound interest. Get out now before you hurt yourself.

american "education"

The absolute state. Jesus Christ I need to leave this board. You're an idiot for real. I'm extremely mad well trolled

This board is an absolute joke. People like him are all around you. I can't fucking believe this. How can someone be so smug and arrogant whilst being so mentally deficient.

youll get rekt at trading breh. but i dont like the idea that i cannot multiply my btc while others can .
being a brainlet is pain

Are you just incapable of doing math? $1000*1.01^356 = 34 546 < $1 000 000. Its closer to at $23 298 than to your retarded number.

Are you fucking retarded?

Both sides are wrong. One in theory, the other in practice, at some point it becomes impossible to earn 1% daily when your capital is around 10k. Try it yourself. The orderbook won't let you cash out, ever.

Just trade on 100 pairs with 100$ each then :^)

because you actually have to trade a few pairs with anything above a certain btc amount.

yup, eventually your volume would get too high that it just isn't going to work.