Nu-Male hate thread

I think I found patient zero of the nu-male's. We went to the same highschool and I always thought there was something off about him. He has pictures of himself doing nu-male shit going all the way back to 2009.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfnQ18pAUoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you seem obsessed with people who probably forget about you years ago

ouch

Not really. I started seeing these "nu-male" comments on some threads and it made me think of this dude.

>think I found patient zero of the nu-male
that isn't wil wheaton

maybe they are all just channeling their inner 80s wrestling rant
youtube.com/watch?v=LfnQ18pAUoc

>going to that uni next year
God help me

Do numales really do this?

go back to pol, autist

worshiping below average women? oh yeah, its their specialty

This

nu-males have been around since at least the early 00s if not earlier, we just weren't calling them "nu-males" at the time.

"Neckbeard" was coined in FYAD in around '03 and I remember people like that when I went to some programming thing for middle school aged dweebs in the late 90s.

Some senior showed me fyad when I was a freshmen in highschool. He would definitely count as a "neckbeard".

neckbeards and numales are absolutely not equivocal

Numales are "reformed" neckbeards

fpbp

Neckbeards are wizards, they left humanity behind and became masters of whatever they found interest in.
NuMales are a subspecies of ironic hispters.

Ucf’s a dope school. So many Stacys and there’s stuff to do in Orlando. You’ll have a great time. Go greek if you can

t. UFbro

that was ruthless

Some are. Some aren't.

Hahaha

If you drew a Venn diagram there would be a very large overlap

Ucf bro here.

Ucf is shit. they pride themselves im being the largest physical university like thats a badge of honor. And theyre arent many stacies there just a bunch of basic bitches that get chunky by junior year.

ruthless

So are you just jealous that he got engaged before you did?

How could op ever recover?

>mfw I can drive to that stadium in

NOT FITNESS RELATED

FUCK OFF /POL/ YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

bump

fucking decimated

samefag

This desu