How Veeky Forums will you be for your high school 10 year reunion?

How Veeky Forums will you be for your high school 10 year reunion?

So ripped the former female classmates won't even interest me

not fit, but ill look a lot better I hope

Lead them on and ignore their messages.

If I ever go to my highschool reunion I'll shoot it up. Fuck all of my old classmates. Fucking fake ass friends.

Do it faggot

>recently added to a high school class reunion facebook group
>people are already casting shade and humble bragging

>going back to high school

what's the point? the people there were meaningless to me.

very. i started lifting when i was 16 at the start of highschool, used to be a fat fuck shamed by everyone. now ill shit on them with my life gains.

I didn't go to my HS reunion this year. They're all a bunch of losers anyway.

I finished high school 17 years ago.

If you go to your high school reunion, you've officially lived a meaningless life.

I'm glad my life peak wasn't when I was a teenager.

why the fuck would i go back? i still talk to everyone i care about from high school. everyone else i couldnt give a shit about and was only "friends" or talked to them because i saw them 5 days a week for 8 hrs a day

Shit that would be 2 years from now. Still time to get juicy af.

i wonder what would happen if everyone from fit actually went to the same high school at the same time.

they would all sit at the same lunch table where all the virgins sit

my 10yr hs reunion was this past summer. i didn't go. and not because i was a loser, i was pretty normie had a lot of friends, became more popular jr/sr year because i always had parties.

i didn't go because hs reunions are seriously fucking pathetic. i got invited to the facebook event invite and they posted pics the day after. it was like literally only 40 of the biggest faggots, fatties, and losers out of my 1000+ graduating class

so if you're lifting to impress those people you need to reevaluate yourself

I skipped it like it was leg day.

I didn't go. I didn't like the majority of then then, why would I try to impress them ten years later? But I did see a group pic, they looked in their late 30s, especially the women.

Pretty fit but still alienated from all the popular people :(

I hope to be a corpse in the ground by then

no interest whatsoever

Fit enough for the final chapter

My 10 year reunion was a year ago, I transitioned, and I don’t use Kikeboo

What do you think?

>What do you think?
I think you need to join the 48% and kys

To show them how much better you are than them.
just do it out of pure spite

Pretty ripped so that I can make my oneitis ex want me back

ripped as FUARK breh
>tfw boys only faggot school so no female shock mires

I have 2 years to go before my 10 year reunion. How shredded can I get if I'm currently a skinny dyel, and get my shit together right now.
I'm not unfit, as I run and swim, but I'm notoriously lazy with my diet and can probably only bench like 80kg Max

tfw i am fit while still being in hs
>90% of ppl here will know this feel
kek i feel sorry for you

Decent if you get your shit together and dedicate yourself.

Was six years ago, I was pulling around 405 at the time I think.
I did not get laid, people saw me more as an amazing freak given how skinny I was in HS.

Upper limit of natty but given how a good percentage of my year hit the wall at 25 someone who is above average will be elite

I've got about 7 years to go, so I better be in amazing shape by then. I'll be very disappointed in squandering the time if not. If I'm doing well I probably won't even stop in though. Would could the people from my hometown have to offer me by then? It's a small town filled with small people, and I'm not even concerned with earning their approval now. Why should that change?

enjoy it man, i was the fat loner kid in school always wanted to be popular and party every weekend, i worked for it, got Veeky Forums and learned to dress well. Now I party every weekend and am ”popular” but man i really miss those simple times when I would just play LoL with a couple of close friends. This lifestyle is not as great as you would think