if he didn't have such tiny arms he'd be a 10/10

>natty players
>rugby

>natty rugby
>players

vid related youtube.com/watch?v=ZsI3GrtXUcw

>players natty
>rugby

They are not natty and they are not limit.

Rugby players and grand majority of professional athletes are not natty.
My father is one of the heads of Georgian Rugby federation, Rugby players are doing roids and heavy supplementation.

witnessed

>Professional athletes
>Natty
>Semi Professional athletes
>Natty
>Most college athletes
>Natty
>Models
>Natty

You poor naive faggot.

I have a friend that plays in the Rugby premiership and am almost certain he is natty.

natty GOAT

Not posting jacked poocuck

გამარჯობა როგორ ხარ
მომწონს ბურთები, და ასე რომ თქვენ
მოდი შევხვდეთ

This looks like a vintage poey. Also >implying he didn't juice like a mofo back in the dizay

>rug people
>no.

why do you care about natty limits.. what sort of faggot isn't on gear... like honestly..

They have to be natty, they get randomly drug tested all the time. Here's the Hask explaining to people why a) he isn't dead and b) not by a drug overdose.

youtube.com/watch?v=2uCvtYpQeM4

He’s 6’4 leave him be

If you lived in a country where Rugby is the most popular sport, you'd know that only dudes blessed with the genetics of a brick-shithouse make it to high level Rugby these days. Unless you want to get steamrolled by a 6'4" 140kg Samoan.

There's tonnes of local under 85 teams full of manlets and lanklets.

This

I was on a team in high school (Scotland) and I was the strongest one there despite being pretty dyel. But the teams above us were absolutely enormous dudes. Thick necks, MASSIVE frames, thick forearms, of course covered in meat and strong as fuck. Very impressive guys, all with typical Chad personalities too. Good lads.

I was in a premiership rugby academy setup from age 16-18. The boys there didnt do any PEDs whatsoever I'm not a small bloke @ 193cm and 100kg but I was dwarfed by most other forwards.

The people in the NBA are genetic freaks of nature due to their height; top level rugby players are the same in terms of HEIGHT, FRAME and
>BANTER

I'm a rugby player in Scotland, in performance academies and even in my club team I'm a dwarf and am outweighed by about 15-20 kg, other guy who plays the same club position as me is just under 100kg.
>tfw I tell myself everyone juices to give myself hope
>tfw I'll never be huge like these dudes

>they get randomly drug tested!!!!
kek what a desilusional faggot you are.

fair few UK rugby anons on this board, what positions do you play lads. 6 reporting in

15 / 10 master race.

Natty goes out the Door once theres Money to be made.

Where does this idea that athletes are natty come from? These people are professionals in sport, you think they aren't trying to get every advantage they can?

baseden barrett is the new natty limit for #10 now that carter is gone youtube.com/watch?v=WuCoCH5ynZA

Is there an independent drug testing authority that makes sure the international teams aren't on the gear?

youtube.com/watch?v=u3rY6mAvD08
You gotta love Beauden.
It isn't fair that NZ get to replace arguably the best 10 ever with this guy.

fuuuuck he's quick

And he’s not even the quickest on the team!

>They have to be natty, they get randomly drug tested all the time

For an academy setup you’d actually one of the bigger players desu barring absolute freaks, in terms of height/weight ratio anyway. I played 6 for an academy setup a few years back and was 6’1 and 97kg, didn’t feel too out of place desu

8 and flanker are my faves but I can play every position if necessary

I played 7
>tfw too small to play 6 but too slow to be a back

14, pls no bully

I've heard there's pretty heavy roid usage in some public school senior rugby teams

8 is the best position no question

mid or feed

2nd row, 6’1 and 105kg and I’m one of the smallest on my team too.

Bit short for a second row mayne

If you look at Rugby players from the 90's and before, they were big and muscular but nothing compared with today's players. I know that a lot of people lie to explain that away by saying 'oh it's down to nutrition and training' but come on.

this

Yeah this.

Jonah Lomu in his day was considered massive, especially for a back, now he wouldn't look that out of place

>not posting sunny pretty boy bill williams
>90% of girls you've laid eyes on would love to gargle his thick muslim pepe

I was 95kg 6' and was wing. Also was one of the smallest players on the pitch, in height and size.

Our main 2nd rows were both 6'9 120kg+

13. I'm not your typical back though lol

Yeah you get tested in the NFL too. Oh those linebackers are natty now hahahahaha??? Another brainlet that's delusional

this was at wasps around 6 years ago, some absolute units there bro

Why are you 6'1 and a 2nd row?

Usually they're around 6'6 and above

>passing a drug test = drug free

if they were taking drugs it'd be recovery drugs - the workload and extended season the players are expected to work are ridiculous.

Positions such as second row and centres don't normally expect a sub over the course of a match, so the full eighty minutes is a monumental challenge. Especially in the french and english leagues where having a large forward pack is a big competition point.

He's 6' 6''

>rugby
>gay

Pick two

enjoy ur pussy pads ;)

nice to see backrow masterrace on fit.

I play 6,7 and 8.

football hits hurt like fucking hell. We have far bigger players and since its not endurance based its strength based (short plays so you can hit harder faster). Theres a reason college football is huge and college rugby is a joke here. And inb4 but but but muh europe. Europeans are PUSSSSSYYYYYS

cause people actually hit each other in football

Not really, NFL and rugby players are about the same size on average. It's just that there is a big weight variation in American football between O lineman and safteys for instance, that you don't really see in rugby.

sure they do ;^)

>georgians on fit
D I D Z E G A M O

xashura did nothing wrong

Even so you’re still a big boy for academy standards; keep in mind especially at that level power is as important as size in many cases

How heavy are ya? I’m around 98kg as a back row but about 18 percent BF, Dunno whether to cut for a bit and slow bulk or just keep puttin on dat mass

Shouldn't that be a penalty for tackling an airborne player?

Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test in over 100 random tests.

Bump for interest
Not a rugby player but got the exact same stats and same doubt

definitely bulk

But the rugby guy looks way tougher

This. Football hits are way more brutal than rugby.

In South Africa it's taken to the roid extreme, everywhere even but once they hit Pro it's about maintaining as you are banned if you test positive.

Scrum half/15 lad

I heard in SA that they take kids out of academies at 17-20 yrs old, juice them for a year then have them maintain it for the rest of their careers. Makes sense desu.

>Playing university rugby on pretty low level.
>Still get steamrolled by semiprofessional players who study at big unis.

Such in life in southern France.

what mode is this?

blooooaaaattmaaxxxx

>100% of girls want a Big British Cock and be Anglo'd

What did you expect faggot

Why am I being made into a second row? I'm a 5'11 prop but for our third XV I'm in second row or flanker

But I don’t want to be a fatty, and 18 percent is already pushing it

Pocock's foot touches the ground just as Hask DOMINATES him
It's a perfectly timed hit.

Rugby is the most injury prone sport in the world by a country mile. A Mans sport. Now put on your pussy pads, eat a burger and bend the knee big guy. NFL has no place in Veeky Forums.

NFL has more injuries than rugby though. By that logic, football is the manlier sport.

You're retarded

Bump

i doubt any backs would be on this board, theyre too busy doing their hair

Used to be flanker, but looks like my team needs a starting hooker for next season. That'll be me if i'm lucky. College team, in Vermont, USA.

Flanker is my favorite. My team has a pretty slow front line, so i'm on as a smaller and fast flanker that chases the ball. tons of fun.

Second row masterrace checking in

Flanker master race checking in. The BOAT position. Flankers are the best looking and most fit forward but still not full onhomosexuals like the backs.