Drink beer

>drink beer
>feel sluggish and complacent while at home

But

>drink wine
>wanna have sex or start lifting weights

Is there something in wine that there isn't in beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sugar

Completely different nutrient breakdown - power of expectation is strong though. Beer also has more volume, I feel bloated and gross when I drink beer.

Nutrients and antioxidants. Calorie wise not much different, beer has more though

it's almost like wine is like 2-3x %abv than beer and you can drink less or something

OP here

I remember watching this addiction documentary about this female weight trainer that would strictly only drink wine and vodka. I always wondered why she didn't drank anything else

Red wine increases your test.

Beer always makes me full and nauseated if I drink it at parties. Wine is good for socializing and meals. Liquor is for getting drunk imo.

>2017
>not drinking gin

Hops are an anaphrodesiac, widely introduced through the Bavarian Beer Laws of 1516, though primarily instituted via the Christian clergy to limit the "hedonistic pagan" brews such as mead and certain additives such as the hallucinogenic fogg on heather petals. Beer with high hop/bitterness is very common among the soyboy population, some may have noticed. Coincidence? Who knows. Incidently porters and bragots (malty beer brewed with honey, good shit btw) help with milk production, and were used during pregnancy.
t. Homebrewer for years and a man with an avid interest in the history of alcohol. Yw bros, hope you learnt something today

shut up faggot

S-shut up
I have a hobby other than lifting, which is more than others can say
What was wrong with what I said?

beer is drunk by lazy faggots and numales

wine is drunk by real men, even better if its homemmade

just look at the Georgians, they literally invented wine and are all jacked as fuck

I actually found your post quite interesting

nothing was wrong with it, I got some nice historic informationan and now Im sort of interested in the history of alcohol myself

thank you, user

So malty beers aren't as harmful for test compared to ipas theoretically?

Np dudes
If you would like to read more I'd reccommend Jereme Zimmerman's "How to make mead like a viking" for some unorhodox brewing styles and kinda memey history, and Steve Hindy's "Craft beer revolution" for the American transition between major monopolies of cheap watery beer to the microbreweries more traditional to colonial times
Also, fuck you, other people liked what I said

i got some free time over break anyway, Ill check it out bro

thx

Forgot that's ehat

>all

I'm not too too well informed on how different styles affect test levels, but generally hops lower sexual drive, produce drowsiness and are similar to the food coma feel like turkey sometimes gives you, I forget what chemical it is/they are. The brews that the Christian clergy wanted to limit were things like near which has a huge amount of enzymes and natural yeasts floating around in it, not to mention the additives they included. Some things that were included were there for medicinal reasons or to assist in rituals, like the Scandinavians using fly agaric for the mushroom mead that the berserkers probably drank to numb pain. So yeah probably hope are related in some way to lower test levels and general sedenteriness

Beer is drank by the working man. I'm from Pennsylvania my grandfather and my father worked in the steel mills and drank Yuengling and Rolling Rock. Craft beer fags will drink any beer that doesn't taste like real beer. Most beer drinkers are honest hard working men. Wine snobs are worst than beer snobs. If I wanted grapes id drink grape juice.

Fuck it. I'm just gonna keep drinking/brewing cider.

Make cyser. Cyser is basically apple cider with a shit tonne of honey added during fermentation. If you can forage for wild fruit, like I do, you won't need yeast or yeast nutrient for the batch to grow, and natural honey that is granular with beeswax and propolis still inside is the best thing for your body, as well as mead. Seriously cyser is the shit

Out of all the shit to worry about lowering your test you choose beer. Beer has been drank since dawn of time and test levels weren't a problem. Worry about other shit and have a beer. Test levels are low because most adult men are....
>Inactive
>Overweight
>Don't sleep enough
>Don't eat enough good fat
There are more factors but I don't feel like going thru it all.

Beer is full of carbs that make you all bloated and gross.

I actually do make cyser, but I always pasturize with sulphites and re-add yeast later (usually lalvin ec-1118). Making a batch is expensive (there are no apple trees in this area of Canada) so going with natural yeast leaves chances for spoilage.
Perhaps I'll give natural style a shot.

I do need to sleep more. Diet and exercise are the easy parts for me.

>2-3
You're either drinking fortified wines or lite beers

Those symptoms are most likely due to high beer consumption/sedentary lifestyle though. Obviously beer isn't the cause but it doesn't help when you don't try to improve your wellbeing, but drinking beer in itself isn't crazy bad for you
I'm gonna take a shower bros but if the thread is still up and people are interested I'll share some more brewing knowledge with you, it's nice to know that people are still concerned with a vital point of human culture

Sleep is very important for test.

I'm pretty sure the issue is overblown but most beers since the dawn of time haven't contained hops. If - and it's a big if - hops are the issue it wouldn't show up in a lot of brewing cultures.

Yeah don't bother with sulfites mate, and yeast us found on every living thing in the wild anyway. My first mead batch was hawthorn berries and spruce needles I found behind my dorm on campus, and was a surprisingly nice flavour at that. I would try it if you have the materials nearby

This is only true in America

I disagree. My Grandfather and Father worked in the steel mills and while they weren't ripped they certainly were strong and not fat. You can be a fat lazy fuck and drink beer just like how you can active and healthy and drink beer. Its the man not the beverage.

Hops, much like the dreaded soy bean, contain phytoestrogens and are potentially estrogenic. Thus, hopped beer is out of the question. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10372741

I don't drink hoppy beer. I prefer lager and pale ale. Hops taste like shit imo

Well I'm American so that's all I know. I've never been outside my state let alone the country. How is it different elsewhere ?

True, which is what I was trying to say there, but I think I explained it poorly. A healthy active man who drinks beer will always be in better condition than an unhealthy sloth who doesn't drink it

It is the same in Canada too. Mostly due to anglo saxon and germanic culture.
Wine is considered the working class drink in latin Europe

Sorry meant for As for, like I said I'm not well informed on the biology of hops, I much prefer making and drinking alcohol than wondering about the metabolic pathways lol. However, thanks for proving me wrong and providing sauce to accompany it, I'd like to stay informed on the subject

>drinking
I hope you roid heavily otherwise you're not gonna make it

I'd argue otherwise. I remember a short lived thread a few weeks back talking about honeylets, and how honey is great for you. I agree with that part but mead is also pretty beneficial, especially if homoeopathic ingredients are mixed in to make a meddyglynn, or medicinal mead. Pounding vodka certainly won't help but I would say that controlled consumption of mead is definitely a boost to your body as opposed to other forms of alcohol

that is a wild argument from start to finish, but i now want to brew mead

Not to meme too hard, but if you feel sluggish after drinking beer, it might have to do with a gluten sensitivity.

>absolutely hate the taste of Heineken

does this mean I'm high test?

great you have a hobby, but you were a retard on several occasions
>Hops are an anaphrodesiac
??? for women due to estrogen I guesss
>Bavarian Beer Laws of 1516
4 ingredients matters to this how? Only matters in germany so...????

need more brew facts, nigga, I'm lonely