Pizza cheese

>5 star health rating

Should I trust it??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbpMfIVhwoU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not grating your own cheese

Would you trust a thot if she had a 5 star cunt rating?

>Now melts!

I bought a bottled of water from coles and it had a five star health rating. What nutrition does water have.

MAAAAN that are sum nice nuudles

:'D

The Australian health star rating is some kind of weird scam, I've seen lollies get three stars, but plain Greek yoghurt get one

Yes. The rating system is there for a reason

>Australian cheese
Do Emus give milk?

Only activated almond milk for those bad boys

What a load of wank.
How much would that diet set you back, financially?

A lot.

But probably a lot less when you own a bunch of restaurants.

>1 star extra mild strength
You will never make it

this, i've seen a few things about it being full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=zbpMfIVhwoU
maybe

woolys brand... putting money in the filthy pocket of a jew company.
Shameful m8, just shameful

cardio kills gains, not worth the risk

more importantly is why isn't everyone covering their food with bread crumbs? look at the nutritional information on this shit

>may contain soy
fuck off faggot

where did this soy meme come from? there is literally 0 research that proves any of this. please provide your meme sources.

>homemade coconut

In Denmark we have some "cheese" that is called pizzatopping, that doesnt mention cheese anywhere on the packaging, i wonder what it really is.. we also have some "cheese" called "melting slices" u know the individually wrapped slices... Doesnt mention cheese anywhere either. Scary!!

Do you have ingredient labels?

Ostehaps

we dont need research to tell us what our eyes see

Plain mozzarella is actually a good source of protein with a decent protein/calories ratio. You can eat that shit straight out of the bag.

scam desu mate, it's just on fat content, i saw biscuits that were 3*, even the fucking cola sticks in coles have a 2* rating or something daft

>plain mozzarella

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074428/
The pros and cons of phytoestrogens
>Animal and human studies evaluating phytoestrogen effects on the adult hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal (HPG) axis following adult exposures have been fairly consistent and reveal the potential for suppression.
>Administration of a commercially prepared phytoestrogen supplement to adult female rats, at a dose that results in serum levels between those seen in Western and Asian (human) adults, attenuated lordosis to the same degree as the SERM tamoxifen [207,204]. The supplement treated group displayed significantly fewer proceptive behaviors than the tamoxifen treated group, demonstrating the potential for soy isoflavones to suppress sexual motivation.
>Phytoestrogen intake can also affect behavior in non-human primates. Male cynomolgus monkeys fed soy protein isolate containing 1.88 mg isoflavones/g protein over 18 months demonstrated higher frequencies of intense aggressive (67% higher) and submissive (203% higher) behaviors as well as a decreased proportion of time (68% reduction) spent in physical contact with other monkeys
>A recent prospective study in human infants observed that female infants on soy-based infant formulas exhibit estrogenized vaginal epithelium at times when their breast fed or cow based formula counterparts did not, suggesting estrogenic activity of the soy infant formula [28]. Determining if use of soy infant formulas can have long term reproductive health effects is a public health imperative.

As far as I know the Australian health star rating is based on how nutritional it is compared to other foods within the same category, so it's a five star rating only compared to other cheeses. It kinda makes sense but the food companies can pull some fuckery with what food goes in what category to give skewed ratings so you're better off to just ignore the stars and read the nutritional information to work out what's good.

What body of experts provided the rating?