How do people even do PPL/brosplits without suffering issues from over-use?

How do people even do PPL/brosplits without suffering issues from over-use?

I can only ever run a routine like that for 5-6 weeks before I start getting joint pains from over-use, and it doesn't go away until I switch back to a full body program.

>joint pains

Clearly you aren't lifting properly.

You're either overdoing the volume/intensity or doing a shithouse job of bridging between programs.

I get this too. Don't listen to these guys, everyone is different. Find out what is working for you.

>zyzzs Indian brother

Do a ppl powerlifting split that goes ppl rest ppl rest. Then deload every 6 weeks or so. Do about 3 excercises per body part (excluding powerlift of the day) this got me JOOOCCCYYY

i do a compound push and a compound pull every day, legs 2 days on 1 day off, no rest days. been at it for almost 8 week now and I feel great. set 5 new PR's this week.

What happened to zyzz?

they're noobs doing babbyweight

Pajyzz my soon!

if this guy tried to not be Zyzz so bad he'd actually be decent in his own right.

Be yourself, guys. Only you can be the best version of yourself.

he die

This is a massive problem for me as well. Wasn't always the case, but at 29 years old it's become my reality.
Ideally I need to train every 2nd day. I can go 2 on/1 off periodically. 5 or 6 days straight is completely off the table.

Theoretically I should be able to build up to it over time if I set my mind to it. That's the key, really; a very gradual increase in load (load defined as how tough the training is basically). In reality though, I never can seem to pull it off. Three weeks with a higher frequency and I get shit from either shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, low back, neck or something else.

Been at it for some 10 years, and can say for sure that I did not make smart choices in the beginning of my lifting career. Guess I'm paying for it now.

It has a lot to do with how people prefer to train.

If you like to rush through your workout at a high pace with short rest intervals, sweating like a pig and getting a massive pump, it's easier to train at quite high volumes.

If on the other hand you're the type who likes to focus very much on your performance on individual sets and are hell-bent on setting PRs each session, this takes a much bigger toll on you.

These two ways of training are different kinds of hard.
The reality is however, that VERY FEW people have even the slightest concept of what hard training truly is. Many people THINK they train hard, when they go 5-6 days a week, but they really don't.

The harder you push a set, the fewer sets you'll be able to do.

All sets aren't equal. One hard set may very well yield the same stimulus as two easy sets. This of course means that the opposite is also true: two easy sets may very well yield the same stimulus as one hard set.
I believe this is one of the reasons why very high volume routines are becoming increasingly popular. Simply because: people don't train hard. I've been lifting for a while, and during this while I've been to many different gyms. I've observed average gym-goers, competetive bodybuilders, World class powerlifters, national level weightlifters, roided up rednecks, geeky dyels etc. And my conclusion is: people generally don't train hard. I've trained with guys who trained hard - who screamed before deadlifting, vomited on every leg day, and every rep was a forced rep. Note that I am NOT saying that this is necessarily a good thing to do or something to strive towards - it's probably NOT. But it does give some perspective.

rip zyzz

So you guys actually do this shitty and vague outline to train? Saddddd

His best pic. Perfection.

Looks like Zyzz and Justin Trudeau had an ugly baby.

Scuffed zyzz

jesus fucking CHRIST

kek

if zyzz was retarded and bloated in the face he would look like this

>joint pains

Anyone over the age of 23 shouldn't be lifting anyways.

Just go dig your grave, old man.

rare pic of zyzz on 2g deca

you are like little babby

kek

Depends on your recovery, volume and days.
You can do PPLXXP and not PPLXPPLX
Also brosplits :
Chest/Back ; Legs; Arms; Rest ; Chest/Back ; Legs ; Rest

And brosplits/PPL when correctly done for BB (not like an autistic PPL like >Bench >OHP) focus also on secondary and stabilizing muscle which is better for bodybuilding