Is anyone else's only true motivation to achieve a cute Asian qt3.14 gf

Is anyone else's only true motivation to achieve a cute Asian qt3.14 gf.

I feel like it's the only reason for me.
Any advice.

move to an asian country. I hear there are lots of asians over there

absofuckinglutely
Honestly, they're the most picky crowd out of any so naturally your luck isn't going to be as good
Just be tall, really fit, and have good charisma. Then all you can do is hope for the best.
Otherwise you can always go abroad and snag a qt as a foreigner once you have learned the language, or the country is western enough to where she's proficient at english. Gladly I've managed to get some asian qt's locally, so it's not impossible. Good luck

Indeed my friends

How do asians compare in the sack? I'd love a petite little asian to throw around the bedroom desu.

absolute shit, they do jack shit

Theyre picky because youre a fucking loser

t. 5'7 fucked plenty asians while dyel weighing 125 lbs

>going after college slags

Yeah. I only date Asians. Met a cute one from Thailand this summer. Had fun with her until she went back home.

>cousin gets qt half-asian gf
>befriend her, all play games together
>lots in common with her, anime, games, etc
>get a great girlfriend myself
>regardless, over time flirting amps up and there is clear sexual tension between us but I don't think anyone realizes
>want to fuck her brains out in a threesome with my gf but that obviously won't ever happen, still tho
>catching her miring or staring and subtle flirting is the best I can do
can't live like this brehs

>Literally nothing, the story

Keep your gay didn't-bang-anyone stories to yourself

Honestly dude I was obsessed with asians cause of anime for years, and finally hooked up with a Jap after breaking up with my white first GF. Wasn't as good as I thought it would be, for me turns out caucasoid facial features and a more filled out body are preferable after all. Maybe you'll find the same, maybe not. But they're not terrible.

Yes, yes. Does anyone know if qt Asians like bear mode? It’s my 2018 goal and I won’t change for nobody

Im asian i only go after white girls pic related

Will gladly trade our white girls for your asian girls.

i take your offer, race trader

Kek. You literally just have to be a white dude that isn't fat or ugly and you can get Asian girls easily.

ur fat

Grew up with and went to school surrounded by asians.

There's no mystique or special preference here but they're alright I guess. Just as long as they're thicc.

>race trader
lel

Asians are easy to fuck bro, and I say this as a black user. Fit but not tall

Lol god white girls are so trash. She is an Amerimutt though, so
>White

t. college student

r/asianmasc

Had a jungle asian and she was an absolute fluid druid.

8/10 would let her break my heart again

beta male

Well yeah, aren’t we all?

Don’t tell me you’re a grown ass man still posting on an anime website user

Back the fuck off?

I'd be down with this, but unfortunately ABCs/other americanized asians get their brains scrambled in college and go full thottie mode and mainlanders are just out to nab themselves a green card and import their whole rich family over then finally divorce you.

>asian women

I have had quite a few Asian QT GFs. Be careful, they're fertile as fuck. I have a hapa kid now.

>lifting for women
>not lifting for self improvement

not gonna make it

It's all fun and games until your son comes out a low test beta with chink eyes.
Friends don't let friends race mix.

>tfw no filipina GF

>Far right is a literal jackass like she gave head to graduate jackass
>mid is a literal whore
>far left has the ugliest laugh I've ever heard

Yet...somehow I think her laugh is growing on me even with her having a bf

look at how flat these chinks are. you can't expect me to actually like their autistic mating dance either

Be asian, the only asians you get as a buff westerner are dirty disgraced disowned sluts.
qt3.14 only like otters, anything larger is scary and gay.

he payed for that lol

No.

Inferior genetics. Pan-faced, now-legged, severely inbred etc. Also very transactional. Trades sex for material demands.

Take the Blackpill.

East Asians? Terrible. Jungle Asians? Bretty gud.

That's a cute girl!

>tfw like latina and asian girls
>filipinas are like a combination of the two
>work in a hospital with asians latinas ad filipinas everywhere
>too ugly and autistic to get any of them

what are jungle asians

How much did he pay for her to let him take photos?

Try east asians living in jungle asia.
Exactly how pic related likes it.

>How do asians compare in the sack?

The pasty ones are horrible.

The jungle Asian girls will ride it almost as well as a Black girl.

Jungle asians = Southeast Asians (philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.)

I'm lifting 40% for white pussy, 30% for Asian pussy, 20% for Hispanic pussy, 10% for black pussy.

stop saying jungle asians over and over again, what the fuck is a jungle asian

>what are jungle asians
I think that's Thailand/Laos/etc. Maybe Philippines, too, although that's probably too brown for Veeky Forums.

Basically brown ones.

They have less of the inbred Neanderthaal and more of the African island type genetics and therefore more ass and sexual appetite.

where's that hairline though

Sauce?

>lived in bay area california until age 18, with mostly asians and whites
>attended college in california that was something like 40% asian (more asians than whites)
>live in bay area after school
>work in a hospital so im surrounded by asians and filipina girls as well
>still permavirgin and unable to get these girls either

really sucks guys

Kek

silicon valley in a nutshell my friend
excluding the indians ofc

If your not Asian then you shouldn't. Stick to your own kind

not in the silicon valley, i have been in the east bay

nice phone case

What if I'm half asian?

Then kill thyself.

You just have to dig deeper for the flips.

my bad, gl with your situation though, I know what that's like all too well

I just tried to get my ex back, she’s half flip and half Texan, looks Mexican Asian tho. I want her back lads. I think she’s gonna do it, wish me luck I’m quiet sad.

jungle asians are horny as hell and kinky

east asians are almost literal robots

>what the fuck is a jungle asian

asians from countries near the equator:
thais, flips, malaysians ect

what do you guys think about indian girls?

i dunno if its just me but i noticed that indian girls for the most part are on the two extremes with very little middle ground. you have looks-wise, where most of the lightskinned indian girls are pretty cute while most dark skinned indians are ugly as fuck with very little "average" looking ones. then you also have two two extremes of body types, where indian girls are usually either really skinny/fat or thick as fuck with huge tits and an ass like a black girl

>he’s half flip and half Texan, looks Mexican Asian tho

well considering filipinas are latina asians, looking mexican-american would make sense

I used to know one cute one, and a few mediocre ones. Now I work in an area with lots of them, and have found a lot of hot ones with any kind of skin tone. The only thing is they have to be skinny, when they gain weight they don't seem to gain it in the right spots.

I swear my family's honor on this post.
I've tied up flips/thais, and I'm about to tie up another one later.

Meanwhile japanese/koreans ask me why I smack their ass in the middle of sex. Like what the fuck bitch why not?
Literal line from a jap who could barely speak english while she was on all fours.
>Why you hit my butt?
I almost died from laughter.

They smell and they're ugly. All of them, without exception.

jeez i'm asian but i'm embarrassed for you bruh. start cutting and stop paying for meth whores

interesting, ive seen that when indians gain weight, if they dont balloon up and become fat as fuck, they usually have huge asses

>>why you hit my butt?

>whitewashed east asians who fuck like jungle asians
you need to experience this my friend

checked

I'm dead serious, that exact line I will never forget.
God bless you Misuzu, we're still friends on facebook and it seems like she's doing fine in NY.

>why you hit my butt

UH OH!! LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A TOUGH GUY IN THE THREAD!!! BE CAREFUL FELLAS!!!!
DON'T TREAD ON HIS TOES!!!!!!!

I've had two Vietnamese who were great in bed and one half white half viet who was bretty good
>pic related

>inferior genetics
>posts a nigger
Nignogs have sub-ape tier IQs and unironically believe fucking babies will cure aids. Nigger and Middle Eastern countries have the highest amount of inbreeding.

dude MAGAing so hard right now

asian girls mostly just piss me off. i cannot stand the "cutesy"-ditzy demeanor east asian girls sometimes try to pull off, and statistically speaking, they're more likely to be prude (or sluts, if jungle azn) and flat as a board.

i feel like asian culture also emphasizes gender roles in relationships to a fault, or at least in a way that i do not fuck with. FOB azn chicks in particular seem overly attached the role of entitled princess-housemaker. they're materialistic and view sexuality as a commodity. relationships are like business partnerships to them. see i'll take a white woman with ass, tits, and a personality she didn't discover on a japanese game show over an asian any day of the week

Ive been with a Korean girl. She was fun to smash but she played with my dick like it was a joystick when she tried to suck me off.

It was funny as she apologized the next morning for being so pushy. Must of been worried id cry rape or something

Don't you have a black album to make, Rivers?

This dude is the worst. Everything past maladroit screams midlife crisis af.

I agree he's trying to push the
>TFW WHEN NO GF
Thing when he's as old as my fucking dad

In my experience the half breeds are much easier to get with. They don't exclusively go for the same shit, they're more about personality.

I pulled myself a half Singaporean half white qt that is crazy about me.

>i feel like asian culture also emphasizes gender roles in relationships to a fault
kind of right. i'll speak for chinese fobs: fob women are actually extremely cunning and a lot of the time are out to suck sexpats dry or at least get a leg up in their own success. women are actually given a lot of social mobility in asian cultures particularly in china. gender roles are actually fucked in china because of the now abolished one child policy - women (unless you were born in the hands of shit poor farmer families) get double the pressure men do to succeed since chinese culture raises this "i raise you as a kid then you pay my way as an elder" attitude, meanwhile men are 50/50 complacent or competitive, breeding a large number of cubicle monkeys working 9-5+ escaping via video games and anime, coupled with insane housing prices keeping them tied to their mom's house. chink women are used to manipulating these lumps of clay they call men so blatantly because many are really just that cucked, so it carries over when they try to gyp anyone else.

t. ABC who had a chink gf try to jew me out of a green card while working on post-doc collaboration

For me, it's Sabina.

bruh is PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

who is this?

ayyyyyyyyy

tfw left guy

No. I got a mestiza instead because they don't have the bodies of 12 year old boys and look better than gooks without makeup.

I go to the gym to be healthy and get stronger. If you go for someone other than yourself you are never going to make it. Enjoy your mediocre life OP.

If you’re not asian I wouldn’t wife em, but dating is breddy gud from my experience. First year or two will be fine, but a lot of cultural conflict and just don’t wife em, you’ll produce Balthazars or Rodgers if you don’t know EXACTLY how to parent a child who isn’t your own race.

I’d do it for the experience if you’re abroad or whatever, I learned a lot about the culture. But don’t wife em up.

>if you don’t know EXACTLY how to parent a child who isn’t your own race.
user, what do you teach a child of your own race that is so special?
I'm curious.

i had a korean chick last week that let me fuck her throat til she puked, spit in her mouth, and slap her face.

Wait until they hit menopause

why not both?