Finally hit 2 plate bench. Feels so good

Finally hit 2 plate bench. Feels so good.

Last time I felt this good was when I mutually lost my virginity with my highschool crush

>tfw thots will unironically be jogging around in shit like this in 2018 because the tights/sports bra combo doesn’t get them quite enough attention

I never wanted this feel

Would prefer to live in Iran tbqhwy

chit tonnes of modern girls stand in the most unnatural way, just analyse her feet and centre of balance for a moment and there is no reason at all to stand like that except the be a

>THOT

I FUCKING HATE THIS GAY EARTH
>women are ruined

Daddy likey

>hit 2 pl bench
>feel empty

feel like my brain won't allow me to be happy

>tfw trained myself to be less emotionally sensitive after girl broke my heart
>tfw can no longer experience being happy

Nice blog post

>this hits deep
Clinical depression is the explanation for this I believe.
Nothing to worry about, as long as you do what's important, you'll be alright.
I've been this way for quite some time, things eventually brighten up once you get used to it.

She likes attention and whoring herself

You’re capable of more and you know it. So keep pushing brah

congrats,
I just hit 1pl8 x 6 reps bench today, don't laugh at me, I've only been lifting for a week

Chest is twitching like a motherfucker though

Last time i felt really happy was when I manned up and finally made a move kissing a cute girl in highschool

I want to make her curl her toes and scratch my back while giving her my prone dick
Nofap is a fucking nightmare, lads

Finished my back therapy and feeling great standing straight without my shoulders starting to hurt or getting lower back pain

Well done OP, how long did it take you? what weight did you start with? What are your starting and current OHP numbers? HNY man.

>tfw only felt slightly happy when I benched 3pl8
I feel like nothing brings me joy anymore. I remember when I first squatted 160kgs and I felt amazing for 2 days, now i feel more like wew I did it good job lad.

First pose
>look at my tits, hips, waist, and thighs. Opening one leg makes the hips look bigger and is just generally slutty
Second pose
>look at my ass. Standing slightly to the side makes my waist look thinner in comparison to my hips and ass

You guys are ridiculous holy shit. Just fap to her already

>mutually lost my viriginity
holy shit user were you raped at some point in time?

It's a photoshoot. The poses are meant to emphasize certain attributes. This is true for all photoshoots. I don't know what you're complaining about.

It's just funny how girls pretend otherwise, that's all. I'm gonna go stop being a sperg now and get off Veeky Forums

>tfw trained myself to be less emotionally sensitive
how? please teach me how

Pretend what otherwise?

I'm soooo close.