Tfw 6 foot and 125 pounds

>tfw 6 foot and 125 pounds

i cant take being skelly any longer

vape weed and use myfitnesspal.

>not eating two baconators a day and having a tablespoon of olive oil before bed

never gonna make it OP

GET ON THAT OLIVE OIL TRAIN. 4 SPOONS C'MON

GOMAD was a meme for a reason. Shit works for skellies but skinnyfat normies started doing it and got obese. Gallon of milk and plenty of peanut butter and oils when you cook. Get on dat dirty bulk game. Google "calorie dense foods"

Just make a huge omelette with a shitload of sharp cheddar, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, and a carton or two of eggs. Eat with oat, peanut butter, and whey shake. My go to for dirty bulking.

better buy all the fucking discount eggnog while you still can

look at the calories! twice of whole milk

this. You are the target audience of GOMAD

kfc is disgusting. taste like pure flavorless salt. i literally only see obese white trash eating that garbage.

real niggas eat popeyes

Hey guys, not OP but I'm gonna start bulking soon. 5'11 and 145lbs skinnyfat. Gonna exercise in some form every day and lift 5 days a week and gonna make sure I get at least 150g of protein a day. What should my caloric intake be? I'm estimating around 2,300 but I'm not sure if I should add more due to exercise or take some away. I don't want to eat too much and get fat but also don't want to risk losing out on gains because of burning more calories than I take in.

If you're exercising regularly just keep eating and don't stop ever.

just eat as much as you can

counting calories is only really necessary during cuts

I should add that I'm currently finishing a cut. Really don't want to eat too much and gain weight back so I plan to still keep an eye on my calories.

So were you a total fat fuck? How much did you lose? Your metabolism is probably a lot slower, especially if you have been cutting for more than a few months. Anyway, before you transition into a bulk you should ease yourself out of your cut.

If your goal is 145lbs then try and rest at that weight for a few weeks and adjust your diet accordingly. Keep tabs on how much you've been eating, how much you've been exercising and what you weigh every morning and this should give you an idea of what your maintenance calories level is as well as how much extra exercise affects your weight.

From there just try to go maybe 200 calories over your maintenance level while bulking. Weight can be tricky and inconsistent but you probably know that from having been on a cut. Just keep an eye on it and you won't have to worry about gaining too much weight. It's the people who finish cuts and then resume eating like pigs and no longer weighing themselves who go back to being fatties.

Tfw 6'3 135
I know the feeling

It's ok bro were gonna make it one day I promise

Start lifting weights you fucking twigs

fuck I thought I was bad at 6'2 156

*6'1

Time to listen to the king of fit

And BLOATMAXX

tfw 6'5 135
Stomach pain from trying to down all this food. I was eating maybe 5 times a week, trying for 3-4 times a day for a few weeks now.
Maybe I'll get used to this eventually.

Olive Oil for real. I was in your shoes, almost. 6' and 130. Now I'm 175 in the morning after I pee. I had to force myself to eat, even through nausea, but after a couple months it gets better. Do a shot or 2 of olive oil every day, as well as pay attention to calories. Drinking calories helped until I could eat properly.

used to be 100 pounds at 5'8. 1 magic trick solved all my problems
start eating a big bowl of oats first thing in the morning. it's strange, but if I eat a big breakfast, I'm somehow even hungrier at lunch and dinner. whereas if I skip breakfast I dont eat much for lunch.
also learn to cook - if you enjoy what you eat, you'll eat more and more. hard to "just belk bruh" if your chicken tastes like rubber.

Started at 240, so yeah I lost quite a bit pretty fast. I'll keep your advice in mind so thanks. Just wish I had an easy number to work with going forward. The line between gaining weight and losing weight seems so thin sometimes. I just want to eat enough to maximize my workout gains but put back on as little fat as possible.

THOSE ARE NOT KFC FRIES YOU FUCKING IMPOSTER GET OUT

>200kg
fucking kek