How do I increase my tolerance to pain?

How do I increase my tolerance to pain?

Improve your mental fortitude

work through it. work past the burn

Ammonia capsules, steroids, anything that raises adrenaline directly or indirectly.

Also, you have to live it.

So when I'm pushed hard, I push harder?

I'm fine with that.

yes. work as hard as you can, always. the pain starts to become a part of daily life. then youll find comfort in the pain, until one day, the pain is all you have, and that day, there is no pain, but pure ecstasy.

Guess I should've expected to be trolled and tripfaged in my thread.

I LIVE ON THAT SWINGSET

What pain are we talking about?
Because you can outweigh the other

im not trolling you wtf

Yeah he's not wrong user. You just need to put yourself through more demanding shit so you can endure more.

I unironically Cut myself Harder Every day

So when real pain appears, like some accident, i will be able to remain calm

>How do I increase my tolerance to pain?
by not being a pussy

You dont ever feel pain, if pain is all you ever feel...

Okay alpha user, how do I not be a pussy? Clearly you're not a pussy and know what you're talking about.

Do tell.

PUSH ME HARDER, PUSH ME, PUSH ME SWANG INTO TOMORROW

Dye your hair red

>how do I not be a pussy?
by being a dick? how else?

but on a serious note, you just have to will yourself through the pain. Its all a mental game. low pain tolerance implies low will power

I'm already a soulless Ginger

Thanks for the serious answer, I would consider my tolerance to pain atm medium.

I take marital arts class 2 times a week and right after that I go to a health club with intense workouts

I have a high pain tolerance and I don't see the upside. Almost died a couple times because I don't realise anything wrong like when my appendix burst.

Lifting wise you can pull some muscles or worse lifting through pain. I don't see any upside.

Only way to increase pain tolerance is to subject yourself to more and more pain. I work in a kitchen and I couldn't tell you the source of many burn or cut scars.

I'm sorry I'm a man.

Love and lose.

i hit myself in the legs with a hammer at random times so my body doesn't expect it, theyre living in constant fear this is how i get past it. also do autistic people know theyre autistic, like how crazy people cant be crazy if they think theyre crazy?

Sith powers my dude

Train a martial art.

It's a mental game, simple as that. That's why a true warrior is always trained in both mind and body.

my fairly autistic cousin knows she is autistic. And yes, actually autistic not some anime weeb.