Clothing

What clothes do you guys wear, especially to social settings? Got a New Years party coming up and I need to show off my gains without looking like an idiot.

I personally usually just go with a nice fitting T shirt and jeans, however my physique is at this weird state where a Medium shirt is a bit too tight but a Large is a bit too big. Don’t know what do to maximize possibilities of sexual intercourse.

Jeans

T-shirt

I just wear a t shirt a hoodie and sweatpants with boots or sneakers

Depending on the brand, the cut won't be the same. Find yourself a tshirt that fits you, wheter it's Medium or Large. Sizes are just a rule of thumb.
If you have a deep blue well fitting jean (not black), you can go for a tucked shirt, either light blue or white.

If you're trying to show off your gains, go with the medium too tight shirt.

Nicely fitting t-shirt works for anything.

Depending on your age and social circle, a fitted stretchy shirt with rolled up sleeves is a classic if you also have nice shoes and a belt.

all black and metal music

Dress like McGregor. The mixture of class and douche makes women wet.

Whatever is most comfy so usually a tshirt and sweats

I honestly don't see where there is any class in his outfit on this particular picture

Cause it's super expensive. I think the sweater is Dolce. Here's a better representation of what I was saying.

So for you money = class?
Get real son. Look at those ugly ass Camp David shirts or pic related. That sweater costs 200€, and I don't think a lot of women would get wet because of that piece of trash.

I get what you mean, but the pictures you are showing are just bad examples man. And class does not equal money. You can have A LOT of money,but still have the worst taste in fashion imaginable. Of course it's easier to buy nice things when you have the change, but even on a low budget you can look classy

Well I'm talking known high luxury brands like Gucci, Louis, Versace, Dolce, that kind of stuff. Not expensive trash like Supreme and the other streetwear bullshit. Generally, high fashion gives that super classy look.

this outfit is fucking awful

You're probably the fag that wears dad jeans and a graphic t-shirt with a pair of DC shoes. Your opinion is irrelevant.

That shit doesn't do anything for women. Well fitting clothes that don't look fucking retarded are much better.

Literally me everyday

Used to be about 235 pounds at 6' tall, now im about 170ish. Despite not having great insertions its nice to be able to wear more fitted clothing nowadays

fukken solid

Lookin good m8

Tbh this isn’t a terrible idea

You can find things that look similar for less money on ASOS and H&M too.

Nice dress shirt (Maybe like a Ralph Lauren) Roll up the Sleeves and show off them juicy forearms, tuck it in to some checked/striped formal trousers top it off with a nice belt. Try aim for related picture. Not too formal, not too casual. I can't imagine going to a NYE party in a tee and jeans.

Thanks friend