/fraud/

If you're not pinnin', you're not winnin' edition

A thread for the discussion and debate of performance and image enhancing drugs, primarily anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS).

If you are new to steroids, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before posting.

If you want advice on your first cycle, post your age, height, weight, %bf and years spent training along with what you plan on taking. CBT is highly recommended.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI. Oral only cycles are silly.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice trips.

Can I just buy someone's test off them and pin til I have a heart attack at 20?

I can't find a reliable source and my test levels are going to crash soon cause I'm a fucking retard.

Existentially, of course you could. Should you? Of course not, but people manage to cruise for quite some time

Ive been blasting for 4 weeks so far. I want to go to 20. Then cruise for another 10. Only issue is its been 1 1/2 weeks since my last pin. How fucked am I .

in for depression

>is its been 1 1/2 weeks since my last pin
you're fucked

I..I went full autism guys...

I went back into my old syringes and one by one I drew whatever was in the tip along with whatever droplets were left in the vials.

Managed to get about 200mg out of it enough for a cruise dose.

>moving to germany

why you idiot. It fucking sucks here. People are depressing, the weather is depressing. The language is cringe and awkward. People are cringe and awkward.

You will have a very hard time here if you dont speak proper german.

>I went back into my old syringes and one by one I drew whatever was in the tip along with whatever droplets were left in the vials.
>these are the kind of people who die due to steroids and then steroids get labeled as dangerious in the news.

Hey what kind of shit would this guy be using? He's obvs not big enough to be cycling test and shit but is he on Anavar or clen or whatever?

fuck off retard

You don't have to take steroids to look like this

would sarms get me this physique??

Nothing he is just skinny+lean and really good lighting

LIFTING AND NOT BEING A RETARD WILL GET YOU THIS PHYSIQUE

NOW FUCK OFF MY THREAD AND NEVER COME BACK

You don't have to look like this, to take gear

you are a certified idiot

Dude stop sperging out about this dude asking questions. He's obviously new like 80% of the people in these threads and just wants a rough idea of how it works

Not like you'd know you dyel

>how it works
>how does lifting work

when completely off cycle, would rubbing DHT-gel on your body cause suppression of any of your hormones?
Like would i have to get on TRT if i just suddenly stopped rubbing DHT-gel on myself.

tHANK YOU.

Mate you're a dumb cunt the user asking just wants an idea of what's achievable natty and whats not.
It's pretty disorientating finding out all these dudes who say their natty are actually roiders when you just start out so you start questioning all physiques

Be decent to new lifters or you'll never make it

>ottermode = steroids
how low has Veeky Forums fallen? do you think scooby is on gear too?

guys i'm getting a shit ton of acne on my shoulders, nowhere else but there

i'm on TRT, had my bloods and everything looks fine

is this something that I need to deal with since my hormones are in full swing now?

had acne when i was younger but never this bad, they're painful fucking zits

i'm thinking of getting some clindamycin and a benzyl wash

bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk/

Has anyone used these guys for bloods?
What is the packaging like that they use, is it relatively discreet or branding all over it?

My parents keep hovering around for parcels because they're cunts.

I'm experienced in this considering I had really terrible bacne when I was going through puberty. Turn on hot water in the shower so your pores open up and scrub the shit out of your back with one of those brushes with the long handles and tough bristles. Once you finish your business change it to cold water so your pores close up again. Get an acidic astringent cleaner too. I also used a moisture-activated lotion that helped my skin heal a lot but I forgot what it was called.

I like you

rn i'm using this and some of my gf's korean skincare, I really have no clue what I'm supposed to do here and don't waant to go see a dermatologist

my shoulders are gross, they've been scabbing too to make matter worse

Did you only recently get on? Might be its a reaction to the sudden change in hormones and it will get less over time. What kind of dosing schedule are you on? You want your blood levels stable as possible so an injection of 200mg once per 2 weeks is not good for this.

Try tretinoin 0.1% cream or solution, might help. Clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide probably won't do much as their effect is mostly antibacterial and your issue is likely hormonal. There is always accutane but keep that as a last resort.

I'm doing 200mg a week split in 2 doses with HCG bi-weekly on the same days I do my test cyp injections, 500ui.

I'm close to half a year and the acne start about a month or two ago

read his post, he knows the guy isnt roiding. He wants a shortcut even tho that physique is dyel af and achievable within 1 year of natty lifting.
Its okay to ask questions, but that user is a lazy piece of shit.

/thread

You probably should see a dermatologist so he can prescribe you an acid ointment maybe. I think acne is only considered to be an actual certifiable medical problem when you're a teen and if you're over the age limit it's considered cosmetic. If you're dead set on not going then use an astringent while your scabs heal. You ideally want to scrub when there are none around because if you break them you'll fuck with the healing process.

No you're fucking dumb. How can someone possibly know if there are so many factors involved like genetics, training and diet.

And even with steroids people tend to look natural. Jesus you're fucking retarded. Post ever again fucking faggot

Well that's a pretty high dose if you're acne prone. Do you know your blood test level? I'd assume you're far supraphysiological. Hcg will keep your balls working at pretty much normal speed, adding to that 200mg test a week is a decent cruise not TRT. That's probably your issue. That it started only 2 months ago is not unheard of. Its normal for it to take weeks to months for hormonal issues to take form

dont listen to him. That shit just doesnt apply to people who pin test.
You are getting acne because your pores are literally producing too much oil.
Just get accutane my friend. I have been where you have been. All the shit acne advice you get on the internet just doesnt work when you are pinning test, its hormone related, it has nothing to do with hygiene.

Get accutane, run low dose of 20-30mg your skin will be clear and you will have no sides.
There ONLY other thing i could think of is applying 2% ketoconazol creme to the acne areas. Its an anti-androgen. Thing is you would have to do it twice per day which is rather annoying.
And sure, maybe if you play around with dosages and products, you will find something that might get rid of your acne. But how long will that take? I did the same thing, trying out different shit for months and years. In all that time, i kept getting acne. It got worse and worse. i didnt have a single pimple since 3 months now, and my back and shoulders are still covered in purple marks. It will take many months before they vanish.
Do you wanna end up like this? Im telling you bro, low dose of accutane.

sigh... its always the same with these idiots

>XDDDD IM TRT GUYS
>200 mg per week XDD TOTALLY NATTY RIGHT GUYS?
>CHECK OUT MY TOTALLY NATTY TEST LEVELS XDD
>xDD WHY AM I GETTING SIDE EFFECTS IM TOTALLY NATTY???????

>how low has Veeky Forums fallen? do you think scooby is on gear too?
The problem is picture related. People like this are a bad example of how people should NOT should look like when they use steroids

10 years of steroids, i can't even.

>puberty acne
>not hormonal

I had really low e2 and the doctors saw that I was borderline osteoporosis, so they start me off at 100mg then to 150mg and finally to 200mg. I know HCG aromatizes faster than test does, which is why my doctor has me doing one week on/off with it. I'm probably going to lower it to 170-180mg a week and see where that lands me.

Last results, my levels were 1600ng/dl the day after injection and 850ng/dl on trough. I feel fine, right now. No high E2 sides, besides acne if that is one.

>every friday ever
>end up binging about 1.5 days worth of food and sleep very late
>usually late sat/sunday ends up with me not eating much and end up equaling out what I ate on friday

Confusing your metabolism is good, right babe? right?

>Post ever again fucking faggot
Ye alroight

There's another issue this makes your blood levels really unstable, first there's the change of test dose then the intermittent HCG. Talk.to your doc about the acne. They should do another blood test see where your test, free test and estro are at and adjust accordingly. There's no hard indication for 200mg a week if this gives you sides. Just 100 would resolve your osteoporosis with time. Also regular dosing (not intermittent) of HCG would be better.

he literally said its hormonal acne

>would rubbing DHT-gel on your body cause suppression of any of your hormones?
Yes
>TRT if i just suddenly stopped rubbing DHT-gel on myself.
no

then why not listen to him when he said he had trouble with acne during puberty? they're both hormonal issues. and anyone can get acne but it's common during puberty because your pores expand and it's easy for them to get infected.

okay now im confused, i think you replied to the wrong user.

Think my 500MG of test e has kicked in,

4 1/2 weeks in and i've gained 9 pounds and getting some niiice pumps, swear to god my arms are bigger already

I got to the point with therapy where I even went to dance classes. I thought I was cured. Then I met a girl I had previously known in university residence 5 years ago and we became friends. She had really tried to be my friend back when I knew her since we had so much in common, but with my autism I avoided her and was very cold.

I pushed myself so far on her and kept ignoring the signs that she was disinterested romantically, just because I figured to barge through my insecurities and self doubt. She did reject me very softly but I still took it very badly (I cried like crazy and lost control, texted her a lot of very weird things). She said she values me as a friend and a person, and then when I argued with her (I claimed she wasnt over her exes, and that hurt her) and left her voice mails screeching into my phone calling her every name under the sun.

I kept texting her even when she said she can't have me in her life to protect herself and I even dropped off these illogical, cringy letters to her that I wrote crying, begging to be her friend and admitting a lot of stuff I shouldnt have like how obsessed I was with her, how I masturbate over her facebook pictures, etc. She wouldn't reply so I started following her. She ended up having to go to campus police who warned me to stay away after.

I don't know how I can ever trust myself again. I felt like we were soulmates and she was my best friend (and the first friend I had in years). It's been 2 months and I can't even leave the house anymore. I don't even enjoy video games and feel like I'm in constant pain even thinking about interacting with other people. I don't even eat

This is by far the most traumatic moment of my life and I don't know how I can. I'm never taking steroids again.

You know at first glance this is pathetic but I do feel bad for you. You handled that situation in literally the worst possible way though dude.

okay so firstly, I'm a retard.

I started a dbol and test cycle 9 days ago and the side effects are already fucking with me hard. I've been taking AIs but it's not keeping the sides in check. every pin so far has been fucking agonising for days after. I think I might be allergic to the carrier oil or something because it legit feels like I've been shot.

Anyway, I'm stopping this cycle. Anything I need to do other than take tamoxigen?

This is a copy pasta right? This can't be real

please tell me this is not real

Dub dubs don't lie

Nope, 9 days on won't have made a dent in your own test production.

Wow how didn't you at some point just stop and think about what you were doing? Talk to your friends or therapist ? Poor girl, I feel worse for her than I do for you.

Oh. so I can just stop? (as in, don't even worry about the tamox?)

Yeah you'll be fine. But if you have it on hand 20mg EOD for 1 week after your last pin wouldn't hurt either.

But yeah you really should research this yourself rather than relying on Veeky Forums of all places for advice on such things

No, do your fucking PCT. Your testosterone alters after one shot, there was a NC Study on here posted the other day-

Ugh, I mean 2 weeks after your last pin for 1 week... If you was using test e or c.

b8

Lol this fucking guy

Is hgh worth it?

Yes but seriously research what it ACTUALLY does, not what you think it does, it is NOT an anabolic steroid it's much different and takes around half a year to 9 months to see effects.

Personally I would stop after noticing even slight bubble gutting tho

Brehs...

37 miles away but she’s got nice big bis too

>10:17pm
>3200 cals to go

Chinese buffet now

I'm doing a mail order blood test for testosterone and estrogen levels before starting my cycle.

The kit should arrive today but obviously I won't be able to get it back to them until next Wednesday because of the new year holidays.

I really want to start my cycle ASAP, is it OK to let blood sit in the container for 2-3 days before I send it to them or will it effect my results?

So boys give me some input on my plan here. A cycle transition to cut some before i cruise or pct.
I finish my tren mid January, been doing a solid bulk and strength training cycle. Runnin a pretty light 350 tren ace and 200 test E a week. Strength is through the roof and put on alot if mass with minimal fat, but still enough to hide my lower abs. I was going to switch to 500-600 test E a week a couple weeks before getting off tren, so i could do a solid month of test only cutting with dnp/clean eats and my hypertrophy program.

Can we stop posting this? Just looking at this dyel makes my gains vaporize.

If you go the the second map in Nioh, are you albe to go back?

Post face, that's the most important feature of a woman

It's all about face

No that's fucking stupid. Just go to a lab.

No we keep posting this to create awareness

Next week I am gonna start anadrol. Is NAC and milk thistle enough to protect the liver?

Anyone else constantly get sick now that they roid? I haven't gotten so much as a cold in the past 4 years, but 6 months into blasting and cruising and I've been getting a bad cold and extremely sore throat on a nearly monthly basis.

what does it actually do??

>realize u now look worse than will from defray misfits
>worse than he did in 2012

Ayy lamo put me out of my misery

Same. In fact I'm sick right now, meaning I've gotten sick 3 times in the past 4 or so months. Sore throat, stopped up nose, cough. Same symptoms every time. I hate it because I can't lift worth dog shit when I'm sick, steroids or not.

What is your jaw routine brah?

Saw your pics, was mirin your cheeks

a lot of this post made me think it was crusader user posting

why is it stupid

x2

It's not, but you totally fucked up on timing here.

Is it okay if I add HCG on week 3-4 or should I have added it from the start

on test E
balls smal

On a cycle? It's best to use it in the last ~3 weeks.

plan is to BnC, use to retain fertility + ball gains

Use it whenever then.

What is the proper reply for normies asking if I started using steroids

if you BnC, i say you should use HCG 2x per year. 500UI E4D for 2-3 weeks.

just roid

Y so little? Do you mean 2x per week?

counter ask them,look at them funny and ask
>do i look like a steroid user?

its not little, its alot. More and you will destroy your ball receptors or whatever they are called

>but you totally fucked up on timing here
?

>tfw i've never been asked if i was using steroids
feels bad

>tubes are good for about a week
>have to wait because lol holidays

Would you guys compliment a girl that lifts on her physique? Y/n?

So 6 weeks a year?

pretty girls are told everyday that they are pretty

Try to run a DHT year round and chew a lot

expect shitty lipids tho. I have cruised on masteron and my lipids were fucking shit

Elaborate?

>giving a woman a compliment
why don't you just ask to be pegged by her from the start, fucking c.u.c.k faggot. You're the reason these beta genetics still exist

HAHAHA YOU'RE ALL SOYBOYS WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS

Anyone wanna give me pointers on diluting 400mg/ml test? Just buy some extra oil off the clearnet, mix with the test in the syringe and you're done?

speaking of compliments, my gf is giving me too many compliments.

It's a fucking big turn off. I just get it for free. What is the fun in that. You have to work for it

how do i avoid becoming that

Post jaw pics?