Tfw lifting so you can find your old school bullies and fucking beat them up

>tfw lifting so you can find your old school bullies and fucking beat them up

I started because i wanted to not be so weak and small and walked on, wanted to kill some dudes sure...but now i just took a breath and do it for me. By the time your in shape to kill em they would have decayed into drugs and shit

>lifting to get better at fighting

Just dont

school bullies usually use size as their advantage and don't actually know how to fight either.

well you can always grab them, lift them, and drop them

>living in past
they don´t care now maybe won´t even recognize you with this attidute you will never make it

THIS

>size and strength don't affect the outcome of a fight

i support this

Break their backs, op!

>tfw old school bullies are all drug-fucked retards

time makes fools of us all

>tfw all my bullies cut their cocks off and killed themselves
Bullies usually take care of themselves.

Lifting won’t really help that much except it does stop you deteriorating quite as fast. Holy shit the bully kids in my school look like the caught aids or something, they are skinny fat, small and balding (including the girls)

>Be buff even in high school
>Closest thing to a bully I had was a chubby manlet that was a friend of a friend
>Every time I'd sit with them at lunch he'd get pissed whenever I talked and tell me to go kill myself
>I'd just look at him blankly and say "no."

just get a gun

Hello Mike Tyson

You should lift in order to better yourself. If you have resentment to those who looked down on you in your past - and so have probably forgotten you - you will be in an unhealthy state of mind to truly make it. If such people hold such significance in your life, no matter how physically imposing you become you will still be granting them power over you.

>Lifting for vengence
Never gonna make it

>tfw lifting to get back to the point where you were physically stronger than everyone so it was really easy and fun to bully them

>have bully in preschool
>go to high school, never see him again
>start lifting after high school
>am now 5'10, 211lbs
>run into bully
>be literally a whole head taller, twice as wide
feelsgoodman

didnt even beat him up, felt bad about his dwarfism

>tfw was the bully

move on dumb cunt